Chapter 31

Wrong Star, Right Prize

Mina had just finish getting ready for bed when she fished out her phone and decided to ask if Sehun had gotten back home safely.

 

MinaDong: ppo ppo thief~~ did you get back home safely??

 

Sehun smiled at her message. He had been thinking about her when she suddenly messaged him. He smiled happily and quickly send back a reply.

 

oohsehun: ya i did. Thanks for asking. I was just thinking about you when you message. aish. I miss you so much and it has only been like a while since we separate.

 

MinaDong: awww you were thinking about me~~ that is so sweet~~ but then sadly i don’t miss you.

 

oohsehun: ya you!! How can you not miss someone like me?? I am so handsome and so gentlemen so much so you should use every second of your life in missing me.

 

MinaDong: fine. Actually i have a little confession to make.

 

oohsehun: What is it?? That reply got Sehun curious. What confession does Mina have to make?? Is it something that will shock him tremendously and make him go break up with her or what?? But then it is good to be honest now since their relationship just started and even if it might be ridiculous, he would try to not jump straight into conclusions and do something stupid. He waited patiently for her reply.

 

MinaDong: Actually… I lied. I also miss you too ppo ppo thief.

 

That send Sehun into such a good mood and he started smiling non stop and rolling about on the bed. Suho who is beside him saw Sehun hyperventilating and he goes, “Aish kids in love. Aish are you really that happy??”

 

“You betcha. Of course I am happy. So so happy~~” With that he goes back to replying Mina’s message while Suho just smiled and shake his head at them.

 

oohsehun: dear how can you just lie like that?? It isn’t nice to do that. But i shall forgive you for being so cute. You see I know you miss me because I am such an awesome person~~ How can you not miss such an awesome person like me?? It is practically impossible.

 

Mina laugh at that. He and his way of thinking. The way he thinks is impossible but then it is cute at the same time.

 

MinaDong: ya ya right right. I miss you from the moon back and back to earth for like 3000 times.

 

They both laugh at that sarcasm and Sehun replied.

 

oohsehun: well it is getting late. I think i should let you sleep. Goodnight my sleepy baby.

 

MinaDong: ya. I should and you most probably have schedules tomorrow too so you should rest. Have a good rest my boo~~ dream of the awesome me~~

 

oohsehun: hahahaha~~ I will dream of you and you better dream of me too~~ nights and muahzz.

 

Mina smile and lay down happily on her bed. Everything just feels so perfect and things just cannot get any better. Maybe things is really changing for the better and that is a good sign. “Ahhhhh life is good~~”

 

The next morning Mina woke up to Sehun’s good morning message.

 

oohsehun: Good morning baby!! Rise and shine!! I hope you will have a great day ahead of you~~ Remember that it is your responsibility now to miss me like how i miss you and don’t be afraid to say it out and let me know~~ Even though I will be busy with schedules but I will make sure to reply you as soon as possible and will continue to miss you!! Remember to take your meals regularly and not miss anyone of them~~ take care my baby boo and I will see you later. Xoxo~~

 

Mina smiled at his message. Sehun is always doing something to surprise her and making her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Damn he is just so sweet she cannot even. “I am so lucky to have a boyfriend like him~~” With that Mina start to text a message back to cheer him on for the day too~~

 

MinaDong: Awwww good morning my baby~~ I hope you already had a great start to your morning and also to the rest of the day~~ Don’t spend so much time on thinking about me and instead use that energy to give all your schedules your best shot because I will be watching!! Take care of yourself and remember to eat lots lots~~ I will see you later~~

 

Sehun didn’t manage to read the message until quite a while later and he still continue to smile adoringly at his phone. He put away his phone and smile even more brightly than ever now that he got energy from her message. Suho saw and came up towards him and gave him a pat on the back and said, “Hunnie ah you are being a bit too obvious, people will start to notice.”

 

“Really??!!” Sehun asked in shocked and started to feel his face as he got self conscious of what just happen.

 

“Yes. Really. But then when are you going to let the rest of them know. I mean it isn’t nice to keep them in the dark and also it is a matter of time before they find out anyways so you should do something about it.”

 

“Mina and I talk about this but we haven’t decide how to put it across but I will make sure I talk to her again and see what to do and I guess hyungs just have to wait for it.”

 

“Okay then. For now your face have to maintain. I know you are happily in love but just not too obvious, we don’t want things to go out of hand.”

 

“Okay hyung. I understand. Thank you.”

 

“You are welcome. I will do anything to protect my EXO family~~” With that Suho gave him another pat before walking off.

 

It has been a tough wait for the both of them as they wait until the time for the lesson to start, in order to see each other again. Even though they have things around to distract them but then it is still difficult not to miss each other and hoping that time would pass by faster so that they can meet. When the time comes, they start to get really nervous and excited at the fact that this long and torturous wait is over.  

 

Mina skipped happily all the way to the company and just before she entered, she stopped and look at her clothes and fix her hair to make sure she looks presentable before meeting him. She can feel her heart racing as she enter the company, feeling the anxiousness in finally able to meet him again.

 

There he was sitting effortlessly there, looking so handsome. It takes so much effort for her not to pounce right up at him and hug him. She walked up towards him and said shyly, “Hey~~”

 

Sehun looked up and his face immediately break into the smile that sends her heart pumping so fast that she can feel her face heating up. A smile that she really love from him.

 

“Hey~~ I miss you so much. The time was going by so slow and I hated it. But now that I can get to see you, I guess all that wait is worth it because it just makes me anticipate seeing you more. Sigh. How could you get so much prettier in such a short span of time when we are apart??”

 

"Ya!! I think you are exaggerating the last part a little bit too much. How is that even possible?? But then today has been really tough, somehow even though I got a lot of things to do but somehow my mind just can’t help but float towards you, wondering what you are doing?? Did you eat or not and stuff like that. It is really interesting to be able to experience things like this.”

 

“Awwww~~ I thought it was just me but you are missing me too~~ Well it is good to see someone take responsibility. Maybe from tomorrow onwards I should start to update you on what I am doing.”

 

“Maybe we can do that but then we have to make sure that it is not hindering us from carrying on with our work and distracting us too much.”

 

“Well of course I know that.” They had been walking and talking and just then Sehun suddenly stopped and face Mina. Mina sense it and look around at him and he just smile and pull her into a hug and rest his head on hers. Mina smile into his chest and also taking in his scent, the scent that she has miss so much.

 

“My Mina ya~~” He didn’t say anything else but then this 3 words and the hug is enough to convey just how much he likes her and also how much she likes him and is reacting to him. Sometimes using actions is a better way to express each other’s feelings and sometimes way more effective than words. After a while, Sehun pull back a little to look at Mina, who is looking adoringly at him. Sehun smile and gave her a peck on her nose which she giggle and he release her but at the same time he grab her hand in his and lead her forward.

 

Their walk is short and filled with silence but the silence is not unbearable but instead filled with unspoken love that they felt for each other. A silence filled with only bliss and happiness and they know that if any of them where to speak, they will break this atmosphere that they are sharing.

 

After a while of walking, they reach the room and the both of them look down sadly at their intertwined hands as they know that they had to let go. How they wish that they can just go in proudly like that, showing to the others that they are proudly in love with one another but then this would be really mean to the rest who are not in love and also they haven’t make their relationship open yet. Sehun sigh and raised their hands which is still intertwine together and left a soft gentle kiss on Mina’s hand before releasing her hand from his grip. He make a mental note to make sure that he talks to Mina about making their relationship open later on. Mina blush slightly at that and with that the both of them entered the room.

 

Class was slightly busy today with a lot of them asking questions and help as it will be a while later before they can meet Mina again and ask her face to face. It is a good thing though for Mina to keep herself distracted from Sehun, while Sehun is too busy with his work as he had did too badly last week and had lots to work on. But when they were to accidentally caught each other’s eyes, Sehun will sometimes give her the puppy sad eyes to say that he is sad that they are apart like this when they are so close and sometimes he will send her some flying kisses and Mina will just smile heartily to it. Because they were all worried about their work, they decided to stay for extra classes which make Sehun a bit sulky as that was supposed to be his time, the time where he get to spend some time alone with Mina but then today his hyungs have to spoil it for him.

 

They continue to do their work until they were released and the rest of the EXO members wanted to send Mina home together but then suddenly Sehun step forward and said, “Sorry hyungs. I think I should send her home myself. I don’t want to trouble you guys. So sorry I will meet you back at home.” With that Sehun gave a bow and drag the stun Mina away. Mina turn around and gave a bow and a wave before following Sehun.

 

The rest of the members look at them disappearing in shock. “Is it me or does Sehun sound a bit weird…??” Chanyeol asked.

 

“This is starting to feel weird. There is something going on between the two of them.  I am sure of it but what…??” Baekhyun commented.

 

Mina did not stop him until they were out of the company. “Ya!! What do you think you are doing just now??” Mina asked. Sehun turn around and look at her sulkily and said, “I didn’t mean to do that either but I can’t stand it anymore… They… they are taking away our precious time where we could have date and spend some time alone. I don’t like that.”

 

Mina started laughing at his outburst. Sehun stare at her weirdly who is laughing non stop. This is a really serious topic!! His hyungs are taking away their precious time, time that they can spend alone and she is not even worried but can still laugh?? How is that even possible?? Is she really okay??

 

“Ya!! Why are you laughing?? This is really serious!! I am being very sad right now why are you being like this?? I don’t get it!! What’s so funny??!!”

 

Mina finally looked up after laughing so long and just stare happily at him before reaching her hands out and pinch his cheeks saying, “Awwww our ppo ppo thief is jealous~~ How cute is that~~”

 

“No… I am not!! I am definitely not jealous. I am just not happy.” Sehun said while looking somewhere else. Is he jealous?? Actually he also is not very sure himself.

 

“Yes you are!! If not why would someone get angry over someone else taking up so much of their time?? You are jealous that oppas are spending much more time with me then you are.”

 

Sehun just kept on keeping quiet and blushing like a kid as he look at the floor. He is just not used to this kind of feelings that comes with being in a relationship. After Mina explain to him, he definitely know that he is jealous but he just doesn’t want to admit that fact in front of Mina. Mina just smile lovingly at him. “Haiz… he is so cute just like a little kid.”

 

Mina smile and step closer to him and gave him a hug. Sehun look up in shock and his arms just automatically wrap around her waist and pull her closer to him. After a while Mina look up and met his eyes. Her right hand stretch out to place lovingly on his cheek, her thumb his cheek.

 

“Well it is normal to get jealous so it is nothing to hide and you look so cute when you are jealous. Sigh i have such a cute boyfriend that behaves so much like a kid. Sigh i feel like i have fallen for you deeper.”

 

Sehun lean into her hand trying to feel more of her hand that is on his face. After a while he said, “I know it is normal to get jealous but then I can’t be jealous on every little thing like this. I have to work on it.”

 

“hahahaha~~ No worries I am sure you will do very well because you are my boyfriend~~”

 

“That sounds very reassuring~~ thank you baby~~ With that Sehun lean in and left a quick peck on Mina’s lips before moving away. “Come on let’s send my baby home before we get a curfew from your eonnis.” With that Sehun gently grab a hold of Mina’s hand and continue on their walk home.

 

Even though Mina always say that Sehun is like a kid but she herself is no better. While they were walking home together, Mina will occasionally swing their arms back and forth and then she will walk very far apart from Sehun and Sehun had to pull her back, making her bump into him which make her giggle like a kid and she will go back to doing it over and over again. Sehun just watch her silently without saying anything. He is secretly taking photos with his mind of all this cute moments that they share together.

 

Mina can feel Sehun staring at her and she turn around and cheekily say, “Do you really like me so much?? Why do you keep staring at me??”

 

Sehun laugh and said, “Hmmmm… i don’t know?? Do i really like you??”

 

Mina gave him a side glare and hit his arm playfully. Sehun rub the spot that Mina hit and suddenly he stop in his tracks and Mina stop with him and she looked up puzzled as to why he stop.

 

Sehun pull her in for a hug, resting his chin on her head and said lovingly, “You know how much I like you right?? Even without me saying it out for you.”

 

“Hmmm… nope I don’t know. I would want you to say it out every time.” Mina said cheekily.

 

“You!!” Sehun said while pinching her cheeks and Mina giggle at that. With that they continue to walk and Sehun said, “If you want to I can say it to you every time so long as you are happy.”

 

“Nah. I am just kidding. So long as your actions show me that you still like me I am good enough. But sometimes it will be good to hear a few times for reassurance.”

 

Sehun smile happily at this girlfriend of his. She is just so thoughtful of others and constantly thinking in other’s shoes instead of her own. He just smile and ruffle her hair happily and pull her closer towards him.

 

They continue to walk a while before Sehun asked, “I think we should really think of how we are going to tell my hyungs and your eonnis about our relationship.”

 

“Hmmm… you are right. We should really tell them as it won’t be long before they found out that we are in a relationship together plus it wouldn’t be nice to let them find out as it is as if we don’t want them to know that we are dating and i think that will hurt their feelings as we are suppose to be really close. I guess we can all find a day where we are both free and then we gather all of them and just announce to them that we are dating.”

 

“Okay then. When are you free??”

 

Mina laugh at that. “I should be the one asking you that. I am pretty free this week. Next week onwards I will be really busy because school is starting.”

 

“Hmmm i think I am free on this sunday so we can do it then.”

 

“Okay. Then you tell the rest of the oppas and i will tell my eonnis.”

 

“Okay then it is settled.” They smile at each other and not long after that they reached Mina’s house.

 

Sehun started to pout and Mina saw it. “What’s wrong??” Mina asked worriedly.

 

“Can’t we just moved in together?? I don’t like how I have to be separated from you every night especially now that we are going to be separated extra long. I am going to miss you so much.”

 

“Ya!! How can you say such a thing!! We only started dating for a day and you are already saying this??!! You better reflect on that!!”

 

“Urghhh!! But i really cannot take it!! Who ask you to be so cute and likeable that so much so i cannot go without seeing you.”

 

“Ya!! You are blaming me for it??!!”

 

“Yes!!” Sehun answered loudly and Mina gave him a glare and started to raise her hand wanting to hit him but he just dodges it at the speed of light and ran away.

 

“Oh Sehun!! You better come here right now!!” With that Sehun slowly walks towards her and poutily said, “I am sorry. I didn’t mean to. Forgive me.”

 

“Fine. But then i read before that it is better for couples to stay away from each other for a while so that we will miss each other more and our feelings for each other will grow even more. It is just that we can’t meet but that doesn’t mean we cannot text or call each other when free.”

 

Sehun sigh and smile. “Why does everything you say is so true i cannot even say no or anything??”

 

“It is because I am clever you silly boy.”

 

“Tsk tsk…” Sehun said shaking his head as he pinch Mina’s nose and Mina scrunched up her face cutely. Sehun laugh and pull her in and gave her a hug.

 

“Hunnie ah~~ You have to let me go soon. It is getting late.” Mina said after they have been hugging for quite a while.

 

Sehun sigh and slowly release her. “Fine. I will see you soon. I will text you a lot so please reply them. I will miss you. Take care of yourself my baby.”

 

“I will don’t worry. You also take care of yourself and remember to eat regularly, have plenty of rest and if you ever get too tired then it is okay if you don’t text or call me because i rather you rest then to chat with me. We can always update each other when we see each other again.”

 

Sehun sigh and adoringly place his hand on her cheeks, slowly it with his thumb. “You are too caring and i don’t know what to do with that.”

 

“Well just listen to it, do what i say and appreciate me~~” With that Mina started giggling.

 

“I have always appreciate you and will always be.”

 

“I know that hehehehe~~ but baby really time to go.”

 

“Fine fine but then goodbye kiss first.” Before Mina can even reply, he had already lean in and gave her a sweet long kiss on her lips. Mina stretch out her hand and wrap it around his neck, pulling him closer to her as the both of them continues to enjoy the kiss.

 

They finally broke away when they really need the air and Mina blush while continuing to pant.

 

“Well I guess I will be leaving then bye.” With that he walk off and Mina wave wanting to see him walk off first before going in but then he suddenly turn back and jog up towards her and left another kiss on her forehead. Smiling happily like a kid, giggling non-stop, he then jog off smiling happily after doing what he wants and then he continue to wave, not seeing where he is going and even before Mina can warn him, he bang into one of the street lamps and he rubs his body before continuing to smile once again and continue to walk off.

 

Mina smile at the goofy him, shaking her head and seeing that he had disappeared down the road then she turn around and enter her house.

 


ho ho ho~~ Happy Chinese New Year in advance!! It isn't Chinese New Year yet but I am finishing you all here first because I will be away for my Chinese New Year vacation this weekend and therefore won't be able to update on my usual day~~ I hope everyone will enjoy this vacation and have a good rest because I am going to after loosing sleep for the whole week and it isn't funny at all and also looking forward to all the food hehehehe~~ food and sleep is my life~~ I have decided to change all the font because recently I realised how much I have hated the ious font because it looks so formal and so school like I can't and therefore I change it and I hope everyone don't mind~~ Thank you for the 1000+ views!! It is such an honour to have so many views!! Thank you thank you!! I really appreciate it a lot!! Thank you and enjoy reading!! :)))