Author's notes

Wrong Star, Right Prize

 

Hi hi hi~~ This should probably be my very last time writing this notes now that wrong star right prize have come to an official end as of today~~ It has been a great 1 year+ journey with everyone and I am so happy to be able to take on this journey with everyone. I sincerely thank each and everyone of you who have read and support it so much and I wouldn’t have done it without the support from you guys. I would also want to thank all the people that had given me the courage to take up writing after seeing my ability to write and encourage me cause without them, and their support, there wouldn’t have be the existent of wrong star right prize and me as a writer.

 

Okay, this is turning out to be quite a speech as if I have won an award in writing or something ahahaha~~ Anyway I know there is still a lot I can improve on and I can see it for myself whenever I read back what I have wrote, I will be like what why did I even write something like this, what am I even thinking?? And almost mental breakdown and I know I also have to work on my writing skills so as to make my story more interesting. A lot of things I have to do and improve but I am happy because I am doing something i love even though I have discovered this a little too late.

 

Well this is not the official end to the writer me, since I have just began this journey of writing and I already have a few fanfic ideas churning in my head and I cannot share them with you so please be patient and look forward to what I have to present to you. It might take a while because I like to plan a lot before I actually start so please wait for me!!

 

Last but not least I would really love to thank all my subscribers and people who actually read it and contribute to the views, upvote my story and commenting!! Thank you, thank you and thank you!! I really thank you and you never know how much you made my day with all the views, comments and subscription. You guys are my energy pills that keeps me going and writing whenever I want to give up. Thank you and may you all be bless in whatever you are doing and trying to achieve.

 

Time to round up, and because I started this with my trademark greeting, I am going to end it off with my trademark ending. Thank you everyone and continue to support all the other fanfics writers out there and take care of yourself. Sad that I have to press the completion button for this fanfic and will miss all the good memories that I had while writing this and planning this thank you!! I will miss you all!! This is writer Kanglu signing off and always always always enjoy reading~~ :)))

 

Ending this series with 61 chapters, one author’s notes, 413 Pages and 208 062 words, words which includes all the nonsense I actually write in my drafts to make writing more fun.


 

Thank You!!