Chapter 32

Wrong Star, Right Prize

Throughout the next few days, Mina and Sehun exchange texts a lot as Sehun was too busy to even call so he made sure to drop a text at least in the morning before Mina wakes up and at night before Mina sleep and from there they will enjoy a short conversation before the both of them go to sleep.

 

But the rest of the EXO members and also Mina’s eonnis kept on sensing that something is really wrong with Mina and Sehun, especially the way they kept on smiling at their phone and when they ask them to share, they will quickly hide their phone and said it is nothing and quickly walk off looking like they are caught red handed for something or they will just start to change topic. They know the both of them is hiding something but they just can’t put a name to it. They decided to give a while more to see what they can discover or even better, having them disclose it on their own accord.

 

When Saturday came, they were both very excited because it is the day they can see each other again after so long. They both could not hide their excitement as they carry on their day happily. Just when Mina was about to leave the house she received a text from Sehun.

 

oohsehun: I am so sorry I am dying to meet you but then I can’t wait for you at the reception area as usual because we are going to be late since we are rushing back from our individual schedules but I will see you as soon as possible in the room. I am so sorry.

 

MinaDong: it is okay it is not your fault. We will meet later then… see you~~

 

Mina sigh as she cannot help but feel a little disappointed at the news as she really wanted to spend some time alone with Sehun before the class starts especially so when they have been apart for so long and she truly misses him but it's not something that she can do. She sigh and continue to head out. Oh well at least they can meet after class which is not bad.

 

She made her way into the classroom and she sigh once again and started to just distract herself by taking out her stuff and getting ready for class. Sehun at the same time had reached the company. He is thankful that today they had individual schedules because it means that he can have some alone time with Mina before the class starts.

 

Sehun rushed towards the room and when he reached, he found the door ajar and when he peeped in, he saw that Mina is the only one there. He smile in happiness at the fact that his hyungs haven’t reach yet, which means he can get to spend some time with her. Mina had her back facing him and she seems pretty focus on what she is doing and never seem to notice that Sehun is there.

 

Sehun secretly slip in and close the door quietly behind him. He slowly creep up to her and slowly wrap his arms around her waist. Mina jump up in shock and scream out when she felt someone’s hands around her waist. She starts to struggle and want to pray open the person’s hands but then the voice stop her.

 

“Hey it’s just me.” Sehun said and bury his face into the crook of her neck. Sigh how much he had miss her throughout this few days and how he just wanted to throw everything aside and just meet her but he know he had his responsibilities and Mina won’t be happy if she heard that.

 

“Ya Oh Sehun!! You scare the hell out of me!! I thought who it was!! Why did you even creep up on me like that??!!” Mina said angrily and slap his hands that is on her waist.

 

Sehun whine and his hands just start to tighten around her waist. “Ahhh but i really miss you so much and I really can’t stop myself plus i want to give you a surprise.”

 

“I know how you feel but then please let go now because people might come in and see this and I don’t want that to happen.”

 

Sehun whine again. “But… but… then can’t we just stay like this just for today?? Pretty please??”

 

Mina sigh. She can never resist it whenever Sehun starts to pleads like this. She knows she has to give in to him again. “Fine fine. But only for today okay??”

 

“Okay. Thanks baby.” With that he place a kiss on her cheeks before going back to bury his face in her neck. Mina laugh and she raised her hand towards the back and ruffle his hair for a while before going back to doing what she is doing before. Sehun just quietly watch her do her stuff and they just continue to stay like this, lost in their own world.

 

Just when the both of them is really enjoying it, suddenly Mina heard footsteps that sound like the members of EXO and she starts to panic.

 

“Quick quick!! I think it is the EXO oppas!! I think they are here!!” Mina said impatiently while tapping on Sehun’s hands to warn him. Sehun whine. His hyungs really chose a very good timing to appear here and he didn’t like that. He whine once more before sadly releasing Mina. “I guess I will talk to you later then.” and he gave her one last hug before running back to his table with his things and start to look busy.

 

The moment Sehun is back at his seat, the door immediately open revealing some of the EXO members that are back from their own schedules. They all entered and greeted Mina and Sehun happily, not even noticing that there is something suspicious happening around them. Slowly more and more of them arrive, filling up the class and not before long, everyone is here.

 

“Yay finally all oppas are here!! Welcome back!! I hope you are not too tired for class because today’s class is going to be quite intense depending on whether you have been doing work this few days because today is your last day to edit your song and hand it in. After today there will be no more edits and also sadly no more composing lessons for you guys unless the company feels that you all can do with more.”

 

“Does this mean that it is goodbye??” Suho asked sadly.

 

Mina smiled and said, “Well no because like I said you are the 12 brothers that I had always wanted and I treat you all like my family so we can always meet up and talk about things. Although not as frequent as now, but we can still do it. Besides the company might even want to hire me after this and so you might start seeing me around the company so don’t worry. We might not meet here but then we can always meet somewhere else. It is a small world.”

 

“Awww Mina you really have the ability to comfort someone with your words. Now I don’t even feel sad anymore and instead is looking forward to being able to meet with you out of this place.” Suho said happily.

 

“Well that is a really positive mindset that you had and I hope you will continue to keep it that way. Okay enough of chit chat and let’s get to work as soon as possible so that you can have more time to work on it. If you have any questions, I will be here so feel free to ask me about them and I will answer it. If not then get to work.” With that everyone went to work and being diligent and hardworking students, they had tried to complete as much of their work as possible in the past few days and therefore they only need to touch up on parts here and there and they are all ready for submission.

 

After they had all submitted their work, Mina play through all their songs to let everyone have a listen through it and continue to give some comments here and there as even though they cannot edit it at the time being but then they can continue to work on it on their own at home and polish it for maybe future use in their album.

 

“Okay oppas~~ I guess we have come to the end of your composing lessons~~ It has been fun and an honour to have taught such a brilliant bunch of people and in the beginning I might have been really sad that it is not my f(x) eonnis that I am guiding but I still have a lot of fun with you guys and instead I am glad that I have met you guys instead of f(x) eonnis~~ I hope you all find the passion in composing and will continue on and hopefully more and more of your own songs will be published. I will always be supporting you guys~~ Thank you and see you again!!” With that Mina gave a bow and suddenly everyone start to crowd around her and giving her hugs after hugs and saying how much they will miss her lessons and all.

 

“Okay!! Let’s send our maknae home together for one last time because we might not have the chance to do it anymore.” Suho announced and everyone agree and lead on the way. They chatted happily all the way back to Mina’s house, not feeling at all sad that even though it is technically their last day that they are going to spend together but they know that they will have plenty more chance of seeing her again and they are not worried.

 

When they have reached their house, they all got down to see Mina off. “Well I guess it is goodbye then.” Mina said with a tint of sadness in her voice.

 

“Well not technically because even though goodbye is the end for this journey but then it also means the start of another journey so even though our relationship as students and teacher might have end but it doesn’t mean our friendship or our relationship is going to end, it just means that we will be meeting using another format that’s all and maybe not as frequent so it not a goodbye.” Suho said.

 

Mina is deeply touch by his words and before knowing,  her tears had started to flow down silently and everyone saw.

 

“Awww don’t cry. You will make me want to cry too.” Baekhyun said, pretending to sniffle.

 

“Sehun ah do something and help her stop her tears.” Chen said, taking any minute left to tease the both of them as they know that the next time they can tease the both of them is when they are all together and that might be a bit difficult and will be who knows when and therefore he had to use this chance to his best advantage.

 

Sehun wordlessly walk forward to her and raise his hand,  using his fingers, he gently wipe away the tears that is still glistening on her face. Some of them, including Mina is shocked while some of them are cheekily smiling to it. Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol gave one another a cheeky look before Baekhyun said, “Let’s give Mina a group hug before leaving.” and the 3 of them charge forward and push Sehun directly into Mina. Sehun is so shock to even react and he just fell right into Mina’s embrace and Mina also shocked, just instinctively place her hands on his waist to make sure that he is okay and don’t crush her with his weight while Sehun also instinctively hug Mina to prevent himself from really falling. Everyone crowd around and push Mina and Sehun even more closer than before, making Mina blushed and hid her blushing face in Sehun’s chest, while Sehun just smile happily to the turn of event. He is very happy and mentally thank his cheeky hyungs for pulling something like this.

 

After a while they finally broke apart, with Sehun lingering just a while longer before parting away also. “Well I think it is time for us to leave. We will see you soon~~ Thank you for everything and we will miss you.” Kris said.

 

“Oh and if you have anything,  don’t worry you can still tell it to us and we will be your listening ear and your oppas~~ Just voice it out and we will be there.” Xiumin said.

 

“Awww thank you so much oppas~~ I will never forget your kindness and I will remember you forever!!”

 

“Well we should get going!! See you Mina!!” Suho said and with that everyone wave their goodbyes and left the place.

 

Mina sigh and slowly turn around to enter her house. She is really going to miss them a lot. Just then she suddenly remember that they still haven’t break the news to them and maybe she can ask them all out for dinner and then announce it and also hepling them to celebrate the fact that they had graduated from her composing class. She step in and saw all her eonnis there.

 

“Hey~~ Why do you look so sad?? Did something went wrong??” Kuroi asked when Mina entered the house.

 

“It is just that today is my last composing class with the EXO oppas and it is sad. I am jobless now sobs…”

 

“Don’t be sad. You never know what will happen. Maybe the company thinks you are good enough and will continue to hire you. You will never know. So look at the positive side of it.” Vannie said.

 

“Thanks. I know I will. Oh yeah because of that I think I should have a last dinner with them to have a last meetup to have an official sense of closure because i know if i were to leave it like that, I won’t feel good about it. I will be probably very sad about it for another period of time.”

 

“Okay then. Just do it.” Sooin said as she knows how Mina cannot just let go of things that easily and have to make sure there is a closure in order to do so.

 

“Oh yeah eonnis you are all invited to the dinner too~~”

 

“Aye nope no thank you. I think we will pass.” Kuroi said.

 

“Aish eonnis just come along for it!! It will be fun!!”

 

“But then we don’t even know them well!! We will be such odd ones out there and it will be so awkward. No way.” Sooin said.

 

“But then eonnis… i will be so alone with a bunch of guys… it will be awkward too so just come with me. Accompany me~~”

 

“But then you are always with them so why will you feel awkward or anything??” Vannie asked.

 

“Just come along please pretty please. I don’t know why I will feel awkward but still pretty please.”

 

Mina’s eonnis sigh because they know that they have doted on her so much that whatever Mina say they cannot reject, like how they say maknae rules the world and therefore they know they just have to go along with it.

 

“Fine fine we'll go. Haix. Why can’t we have the guts to reject whatever you say.” Vannie said.

 

“Because you can never resist my charms hehehehe~~ you guys are the best!! I love you very much!!”

 

“Ya ya ya~~ we know we know~~ go wash up now and get ready for bed. It is late. Go sleep early you must be really tired now.” Kuroi said.

 

“Yes eonni goodnight.” With that Mina gave them all a hug before going up to her room and drop a message to Sehun to remind him of their little confession to make tomorrow.

 

MinaDong: baby~~ I hope you have gotten home safely. Just want to remind you that we have a date tomorrow to make our little confession. Just ask the oppas out for a dinner and say that I am helping you all to celebrate the graduation from composing class and then from there we will announce it. Remember!!

 

The EXO members have just reach home when Sehun heard his phone and saw the message Mina send and immediately announce it to the rest of his hyungs who are still out at the living room.

 

“Hyungs, Mina just send a message to invite us for dinner tomorrow to celebrate the end of composing class. It is okay right??”

 

“Ya sure it is okay. We will be there.” Suho said.

 

“Okay i will inform her about it.” Sehun said. With that Sehun starts to drop her a message.

 

oohsehun: Hyungs say that they will be okay. Just need to plan a restaurant and then we will just meet there. Is there anything you want to eat??

 

MinaDong: hmmm I feel like eating meat… bbq meat.

 

oohsehun: okay then let’s go for bbq then~~ we will meet you there hehehehe~~ so sad that we were not able to interact much but hopefully when we tell them about it, they will start leaving us alone to date.

 

MinaDong: aye don’t be like that. It is the end of the class that is why they are all behaving like this. I am sure we will have more time to date later on. Hopefully because I am starting school.

 

oohsehun: that is sad… sobs… and i will have schedules too and possibly more now that this class is over which means we are going to have a comeback soon.

 

MinaDong: but it is okay i am sure we will be able to find time and make time for each other.

 

oohsehun: Haix. I know I know. It is late I should let you sleep. Have a good dream baby and I will see you tomorrow~~

 

MinaDong: okay. You too sleep early~~ Don’t stay up too late. Have a good rest and sweet dreams.

 

The next day Mina and her eonnis were just getting ready for the dinner when her eonnis got a shock of her life. Mina had just came out from her room, dressed simply in a blue button down shirt with shorts.

 

“Are you sure you want to wear that??” Kuroi question.

 

“Ya what’s wrong with it??”

 

“Aish wear something more nicer and more feminine. Come we will help you.” Kuroi said and with that they all push her back into her room and looking through her wardrobe, ignoring all her screams of refusal.

 

A while later, Kuroi shouted. “Dong Mina you have been taking a very long time. Come on out and show us the outfit.”

 

With that Mina slowly open the door. “Do i really have to wear this skirt??” Mina said while uneasily looking and tugging at her outfit. Her eonnis had made her wear a plain white t-shirt along with a floral pattern skirt and her hair is loosely braided and put to one side of her shoulder. Mina don’t usually wear skirts because she is not exactly a very feminine person and she doesn’t feel comfortable wearing it but her eonnis like to dress her up a lot and make her wear all this feminine clothes because they feel she looks very feminine and cute and therefore the way she dress should also fit that look. “Why can’t I just wear my normal jeans and shorts??”

 

“Well that is because you look awesome in it~~ You should really start wearing skirts and dresses.” Vannie said.

 

Mina sigh she know she cannot beat them in whatever they say. “Fine fine let’s get going if not we will be late.” With that they pick up their stuff and walk out of the house.

 

The EXO members have gotten to the restaurant first. It is a restaurant with a lot of privacy so they can all dine in peace. They were just waiting for them when the door to the resturant ring, announcing someone’s arrival. They all turn around to see who is it and everyone looks happy while Sehun look extra shock. Mina and her eonnis entered the restaurant with Mina entering the last. Mina notice Sehun staring at her and she blushed and looked away.

 

Sehun is so shock to see Mina in a skirt because most of the time she is in jeans or shorts and so this is the first time he sees her in a skirt and even though normally she already look very pretty but today no words can describe how beautiful she looks and he really cannot stop but stare at her not even so until she had sat opposite of him at the table.

 

“Sehun ah~~ You are being too obvious. Please close your mouth.” Baekhyun teased and Sehun understood what he meant by that and close his mouth while blushing really hard. Everyone can’t help but laugh at him, including Mina.

 

“Okay. Everyone I have help you guys order I hope it is okay.” Suho said.

 

“We are fine with it. No worries.” Mina said.

 

“Why are your eonnis here??” Kai asked, confused.

 

“Oh that…” Mina looked at Sehun and Sehun nodded back at her, indicating that it is time.

 

“That is because Mina and I have something we want to announce.” Sehun said.

 


ho ho ho~~ Happy Valentine's Day everyone!! I hope everyone is spending their day well and if you are single like me you can spend the day with your parents hahaha~~ I am quoting what Minhyuk said yesterday night at Come Together In Singapore when he asked if we are all single hahaha~~ So glad I finally get to watch my first ever Cnblue concert!! After 5 years of being a boice and missing 3 consecutive concerts I am finally there!! I am super happy and I manage to see Minhyuk and Jungshin up close and personal when I see them arriving!! Their performance was really awesome!! Everything was so on point, their looks, their vocals, their playing skills, their singlish, their sweet tongue, the lighting damn!! I love how the concert had no gimmicks but just pure talent and them jamming with us!! I am happy that I manage to went this time because if I have not went, I think i would really cry really bad this time because the concert was not something to be missed. My baby Minhyuk is so cute and hot at the same time helpsss~~ my post concert depression is really bad because somehow listening to cnlue songs makes me scream and want to cry damn. oh wel enough of me fangirling much much!! I hope you will enjoy this update and enjoy your day!! Take care and enjoy reading!! :)))