Chapter 16

Wrong Star, Right Prize

Mina have moved all her things from her table to Sehun's table so that she can sit beside him and give him advice readily.

 

"Okay let's start so let's start from helping you choose a genre. Just state out all the genres that you like and then list out all the characteristics that you know about them and then also some of the ideas you have for the genre and then see which one you feel have the most potential. Just take your time and do it no worries. If you are tired we can stop anytime and go home. If you need help just tell me and i will help."

 

Sehun nodded and went back to work. Mina watch him work and it feels weird sitting so close to him. so close that if anyone of them were to accidentally move, they will bump into each other straight away. He is frowning as he concentrate hard on the work at hand, trying hard to conquer the topic of composing. She continues to watch him. From his brows to his eyes to his nose and his lips. "Man really looks the most attractive when they are hard in work." With that Mina sigh and Sehun sensing that someone is staring at him, turn around and see Mina looking at him. He laughed quietly and said, "Like what you are seeing dear?? Finally falling for my charms??"

 

That sentence snap Mina out of her trance and said, "Of course not!! I am just making sure that you are not doing work and not surfing the net or something." With that Mina place her head on the table and face away from him.

 

"Whatever you say dear." With that Sehun gave another quiet laugh and went back to his work.

 

"Aish what am I thinking staring at him like that and thinking he is attractive sighhh... but why is my heart beating so fast?? Omg is it because i was being caught staring but then why doesn't it seems to be slowing down?? Someone help me!!!" While hitting her head slightly trying to knock some sense into herself.

 

Even though Sehun went back to work, he can't help but look towards Mina and smile. He saw her hitting herself lightly, most probably regretting staring at him earlier which makes him smile even more. Somehow with her sitting beside him, he seems to be more able to think and his ideas are flowing more smoothly than before, which is something he is really happy about.

 

He had just finish listing out all the things she had ask for and he look up to check the time and it is already 11pm, which is the time their lesson should end and so he decided to call Mina. Now that he think back, she has been oddly quiet after their talk and so he called softly, "Mina??" No reply so he decided to stand up and take a look at her. When he turn and face her, he knows why she have been so quiet and it is because she has been sound asleep. He laugh slightly at the sight. "Why is she always sleeping?? She just like a baby, always sleeping. So cute. She still say she is a night owl but she always falling asleep everywhere." With that Sehun laughed and stood there for a while admiring her while she sleeps. After a while he decided that it is time for them to go home as it is getting really late. "I will just ask her about the work tomorrow. Plus i am tired too." He let out a yawn and started to pack his stuff. After he is done, he take a look at Mina again. She is still sleeping. He contemplated whether to wake her up but looking at peaceful looking while she sleeps, he couldn't bare to wake her up so he pick up their bags and carry it on his back before picking her up bridal style and out of the room.

 

Fortunately he drove his car to class today and if not he won't know how to send her home especially when she is still fast asleep. He struggled with the car door for a while before he finally open the passenger door and put her in. He help her to buckle the seat belt and close the door. He place both their bags at the backseat before getting into the car himself and started to drive. He had remembered her house address from the last time so he was able to find it easily. While driving he was thinking of ways to explain to her friends about what they are doing. He can't seem to get any and occasionally he will turn and check on Mina to see if she is okay and if she is awake but throughout the whole trip she is dead to the world like usual and even until they have reached. He stop the car in front of her house and he didn't immediately get off but instead he just sit there and stare at her for a while before sighing and taking her bag and walk over to her side, open the door and carry her out and walk quietly to the door and press the doorbell.

 

Hearing the doorbell, Mina's friends knew that it is Mina's way of announcing that she is back and no matter how they try to correct her and stop her, it is up to no avail so they all sigh and Vannie stood up to open the door.

 

When she open the door, she was shocked by the sight in front of her again. She is silent for a while as they stare at each other before she finally find her voice and asked, "Ermmm where are the others??"

 

"Ermmm I will explain later just let me put her down first."

 

With that Vannie silently move aside and let him into the house.

 

Kuroi and Sooin was starting to feel something is really wrong as why is Vannie taking so long to just open a door for Mina so Kuroi asked, "Vannie why are you taking so..." and even before she can finish asking her question, she saw the reason why she is taking so long because walking behind Mina is Sehun and in his arms is Mina.

 

"Aish this girl why is always falling asleep and making you go through this trouble!! I am going to wake her up and give her a piece of my mind!!" With that she was just about to storm right up to her and wake her up but she was being pull back by Sooin and Vannie while Sehun turn around a bit so that he can hide Mina away from the reach of Kuroi.

 

"Calm down Eonni. You know how she is like. She is always falling asleep at all kind of places. It is her style although he could have wake her up." Vannie said.

 

"Ya... maybe they are still scared of her." Sooin said.

 

"Urghhh why are you guys always pulling me back at everything?? Fine i am calm but the both of them have some explaining to do. Come you can follow me up." Kuroi said and with that she started to walk up the stairs. Mina stir uneasily in his arms and he thought she is going ti wake up but she didn't. Instead she just move and went back to sleep. Sehun gave Sooin and Vannie a thankful smile and a bow for saving them just now before heading up the stairs with Kuroi.

 

Her room still look like before although it is looking a bit messy. "Sorry our last week of school have been quite busy so I guess she didn't have much time to tidy up. I would have nag at her to clean up if I know you are coming again." Kuroi said while preparing her bed. Sehun laugh at that because Mina always seems like a perfectionist and a clean freak so she would have keep everything primp and proper but she is like any other people, having the lazy and messy side.

 

Sehun put Mina down on her bed and she immediately curls into a foetus position but she moved uneasily on the bed for a while before she falls into a deep sleep again. They look at her for awhile before leaving the room.

 

Sitting down on the sofa herself, Kuroi motion to Sehun to take a seat too. "Explain." Kuroi said.

 

"Well... you guys know that she is staying late to have extra lesson with us right??"

 

"Ya... she did... why??"

 

"Cause... actually... she is well... actually she just did it with me alone and we started it as just two of us in the beginning and we didn't think anyone else will join although we ask them but they say they will only join later if they really need help and just left us alone. I needed help and I kind of ask her for help so she offered... and then she was teaching halfway and she fell asleep and I didn't wake her up because she looks peaceful so i didn't want to break that peaceful look on her so ya... that's the end. Ermmm i did not do anything wrong right??"

 

"Haiz... you did not do anything wrong. IT is just Mina being her helpful self and sleeping problems. You should go home first. It is really late. Your members will be worried."

 

"Ermmm you guys will continue to let her coach me right?? You know..."

 

"Since it is her choice we cannot stop her but please take care of her and please don't do anything stupid. You know what i mean."

 

"Yup i understand. Thank you so much and i will get going then. Bye."

 

"Goodbye. Take care and drive carefully." Kuroi said and send him out of the door. After she closed the door. She laughed and said, "This sure is something huh?? I wonder where this will lead to..."

 

The next morning, once again, Mina found herself waking up on her bed when the last she remembers she was sitting beside Sehun and she didn't remember falling asleep and also making it all the way back to home and then suddenly something hit her. "Don't tell me it is like the last time!! OMG PLEASEE DON'T!!" With that Mina started screaming into her pillow and hitting it, can't believe it happen again.

 

She try to pretend nothing happen when she is walking down the stairs to have breakfast but she know that will not last long because her eonnis must have let him in and hence they definitely know what had happen. She sigh and continue to walk into the kitchen and she saw her eonnis looking at her weirdly.

 

"Ya... what is wrong with you eonnis??"

 

"Nothing. We are just thinking that our maknae really have a lot of tricks up her sleeves right??" Kuroi said and Sooin and Vannie nodded and smile.

 

"What do you mean by tricks?? I did nothing..."

 

"Oh come on!! Giving Sehun a tuition privately, just the two of you... what are you planning?? Do you like him or something??" Kuroi teased.

 

"Nooo of course i... i... i don't like him... and i am not planning anything i am just doing what i needed to do!! To help them as much as possible!! That is my job and i am just doing my job!!"

 

"Fine. Whatever you say maknae~~ But really you don't feel anything for him?? He is really nice to you, the way he always carry you bridal style, make sure to send you home safely, making sure to take all the blame so that you will not be scolded and how he said he didn't wake you up because you look so peaceful when you are sleeping and he doesn't want to break that peaceful look. He is really something everyone will look for in a boyfriend. No feelings??"

 

"I don't know... i don't think so?? We are just friends."

 

"But it is not like you to go all out for a person like this even if it may be your job or something. You won't be that hard working especially at that type of timing when it is the time where you just want to go home and sleep. You actually would sacrifice your sleep for someone well that is a first."

 

"I... i..."

 

"Okay if you have no feelings for him but what about him?? Does he have feelings for you i mean he is always watching out for you and helping you and he doesn't seem like the type to do that so do you know anything??" Sooin asked.

 

"I don't know... i never notice anything like that before... haiz..."

 

"Oh well i guess don't be bothered about it... just take it naturally if it happens and stuff..." Vannie said but then they still can't stop looking at her with the weird eyes and it is driving her crazy.

 

"Haiz what is this that is happening right now??" What is this?? Someone please help me!!!"

 


ho ho ho~~ an update dedicated for Chanyeol just before the clock strikes 12 in Korea~~ Happy birthday my boo~~ my talented and always happy boo~~ Always spreading to us happy virus and being a sweetie pie that you are~~ So thankful to have you in exo and so thankful to have being born in this world. Thank you Papa and Mama Park for raising such a wonderful child~~ I just want to wish you all the best and please take care of yourself as you are busy with comeback, concert and also filming~~ I wish you good in all this stuff but health in also important and i worry for you. As a fellow composer (I hope actually not), I resepct you a lot for being able to produce such wonderful works all the time and i am definitely looking forward to seeing more~~ Thank you for being you and I have truly hope you have enjoy your day today and have fun with the members even though you guys are still practicing after the v app update. Take care and I love you boo~~ 

p.s. almost forget to update hahahaha~~ my memory is becoming so bad becuase school work has been driving me nuts recently and it is really stressful. I will do another update as usual on this Sunday. So sorry for all the typos because i still got stuff to complete.sorry sorry. Thank you for the new subscriber and also for the 500 views!! thank you thank you!! /bows bows/ Take care everyone as the weather is getting cold and enjoy reading~~ :)))