Chapter 50

Wrong Star, Right Prize

Mina smile happily as she slowly wake up from her sleep. She had been so tired the day before that she slept so well and it has been a while since she slept so well and she felt really happy. She happily stretch in her bed and slowly open her eyes and saw Sehun sitting on her bed looking down lovingly at her and his hands slowly running through her hair. She cannot believe it and slowly rub her eyes and see that she wasn’t dreaming.

 

“You finally wake up~~ good morning~~” Sehun said happily while her cheek gently.

 

Mina slowly sit up in her bed and mumbled, still not fully awake, “What are you doing here so early in my house??”

 

Sehun laugh gently saying, “Well didn’t you remember that we have a date today?? I am here to bring you here for our date today and also… this!!” Sehun suddenly said very loudly and lean in to kiss Mina on the lips. Maybe it is morning, Mina’s reaction is slow and she didn’t even bother to stop Sehun or she just momentarily forget that she is at home so she just relax and enjoyed the morning kiss.

 

“Ermm…”

 

“Why is there coughing sounds?? Who is it??” Mina thought to herself as she suddenly heard coughing sounds while kissing and being the curious her, she turn to the direction where the sound is coming from and that is when she saw Subin eonni standing at the door looking at them and in a panic she quickly push Sehun away, shocking him and making him almost fall off from the bed.

 

“Ya!! What do you think you are doing?? I am not done kissing you yet you know??!! I didn’t even get to properly kiss you yest…”

 

Mina quickly cover Sehun’s mouth, preventing him from speaking any further but there is no stopping of Sehun as he continued to mumbled underneath while Mina try to send signal with her eyes but apparently that is not working and therefore Mina turn Sehun’s head to face towards the door and the mumbling Sehun suddenly stopped and immediately let out a scream underneath Mina’s hand.

 

“I am just here to inform you that I made breakfast and want the 2 of you to come out and eat but who knows I will see this kind of thing this early in the morning… i think i really need to wash my eyes and disinfect it. Seriously though for someone that is single and seeing this, this early in the morning, it really isn’t pleasing. I know you guys are lovebirds and all but then please not in this house. Well not in front of me that is… if you guys are doing it behind my back, i am fine because I will just close 3 eyes at it so if you guys are done, come to the dining room for breakfast. Bye.” Subin eonni said and give a little wave before leaving Mina’s room.

 

Even before Mina can even react, Sehun’s lips is once again on hers again. It took Mina a little while to react and push him away and angrily said, “Ya!! What are you doing?? Didn’t you hear what Subin eonni just said?? Why are you still doing this??”

 

Sehun pouts a little, looking sad, while saying, “I did listen to what she said. She said that so long as we don’t do it in front of her, it is okay so technically we are not doing it in front of her just now so I am not breaking any rules or anything so let’s just continue~~”

 

Mina raised her finger and pushed his forehead away as he tried to lean in for a kiss one more time. “No!! You ppo ppo thief!! So long as we are in the house, back in Korea or here, no kissing in the house and that’s final!! Don’t you dare argue with me!!”

 

“I don’t care I am going to break that rule!!” Sehun replied and immediately lean in for another kiss before escaping from the room happily. Mina want to shout at him but then it is too late and she can only sigh at that fact. But even though she said that, she can’t help to feel really happy deep down inside as because of Sehun, her day is made and she can’t help but to feel that today is going to be good as she get out from bed and get ready for the day.

 

After having breakfast with Subin eonni, Sehun immediately dragged Mina out of the house for their date. Once inside the car, Mina asked, “Where are we going?? Are you still not telling me anything about it??”

 

“Nope~~” Sehun replied while helping her wear a sunglasses that matches his. “Don’t ask anything just follow me~~” With that he intertwined one of his hand with Mina’s and land a kiss on her hand before saying, “Let’s go!!” and starts to drive. During the drive, Mina is feeling rather sleepy from waking up that early in the morning and is trying hard not to doze off and Sehun noticed that and softly poked her using their intertwined hands and said, “If you are tired, just go ahead and take a nap. It is still quite far away so you have some time to sleep.”

 

“No… i will be fine… don’t worry about it…”

 

“No… just take a rest~~ I insist.” Sehun said while turning around a little to shoot her a smile.

 

“Fine then…” Mina said and get herself into a comfortable position before falling asleep immediately. Sehun laugh quietly to himself at how fast she falls asleep just like that.

 

“You sure are a sleepy baby~~” Sehun sigh and use their intertwined hands to her cheeks gently for a while. During her sleep, while trying to find a comfortable position, her hand will accidentally squeeze Sehun’s hand for a few times, making him look at her in shock wondering what is happening but then it is just something that she is doing in her sleep and there is nothing to be panicking about and so Sehun let out a sigh of relief and let out a small laugh. He is really getting to know more about Mina more and more through the days.

 

Just when they are about to reach, Mina woke up from her nap and look around sleepily for a while. “Se… hun…??”

 

Hearing her mumbled, Sehun immediately turn towards to look at Mina for a while, his thumb rubbing soothing circles on Mina’s hand as he gently reply her, “You are awake~~ Just a while more and we are there~~” Mina nodded and Sehun cheekily pinch her cheeks a little and Mina lightly slap him back to stop him. The both of them laugh lightly and tighten their hold of each other’s hands.

 

Sehun park the car and the both of them get out of the car. “Wait here a moment, I am just gonna go to the back and take some stuff.” Sehun said and went towards the back of the car. Mina look around her and see that they are at a park. She is curious as to why are they there and while she is wondering, Sehun came back with a food basket and a mat. Mina look in surprise at all the things that he had prepared. When did he even have time to prepare all this things?? She is just about to ask when Sehun offer out his hand her to link with and said happily, “Come on!!”

 

She wants to ask again but then Sehun is not giving her that chance and said, “Come on!! We need to get a good spot before everyone snatches it away~~ I will explain everything else later~~” Mina cannot argue with that and so she just hook arms with him and follow him.

 

They are in a park in New York that is not really known to tourists. She like that because that means they can have some peace and quiet around and have more space to themselves. They found a shady tree and Sehun helped to lay the mat down and make sure everything is okay before the both of them sit down.

 

“Why are we here at this park??” Mina asked.

 

“I have always wanted to come for a romantic date at the park with my girlfriend. It just seems so romantic to have a date in the park. Enjoying the peace, enjoy the time together in a beautiful setting and also enjoying the fun that comes with preparing food for your love ones and that makes me want to try it out and therefore this~~ I hope you are not unhappy about it or anything…”

 

“Nope. like you I have also wanted to try this out so you did well~~”

 

“By the way, are you hungry?? There is food inside the basket~~ Maybe we can have some snacks first~~ I did prepared some~~” Sehun said suddenly remembering about the food and immediately reach for the basket and fish out the food that he had packed. He pulled out sandwiches, fruits, drinks, finger foods of different variety.

 

Mina looked at him pull out food after food of all kinds and is amazed by how he managed to pack all that when he arrived so early at her house this morning so she asked, “How did you manage to pack all this in such a short span of time?? Did you really prepare it by yourself or did you require some help??”

 

Sehun said, “Of course I prepare it all by myself!! What do you think I am??”

 

“Are you really sure about it because how can you prepare so much food in such a short time to span??”

 

Sehun smile sheepishly and said, “ I did prepare some but then halfway through I remember the last time I tried to cook porridge for you and it kind of came out badly so I asked the hotel staff for help to pack the other half~~ I don’t want you to get hurt or something after eating what I prepared…”

 

Mina laughed lightly at his confession and said, “I knew it~~ I knew you didn’t prepare it yourself but I am still touched by your sweet thought~~ Thank you for being so thoughtful and think of every detail and make the day so amazing~~”

 

“The day is just starting how do you even know that it is amazing??”

 

“I can just sense it that today will be good plus when I am with you everything is good… while most of the time anyway but it is still better than nothing~~” Mina smiled gently and Sehun laugh at her words before asking, “So… Do you want to try any of my horrible cooking that will maybe caused you some diarrhoea or something??”

 

Now it is time for Mina to laugh at what he is saying. “The porridge last time did not cause me any problems anyway so I doubt anything will happen to me~~ I trust you and your cooking so pass me some~~” Mina said and stretch her hand out for the food.

 

Sehun took one of the sandwiches that he had made and pass it to Mina. Mina is just about to reach out her hand to take it when Sehun said, “Let me feed you~~” and so  he bring the food closer to and Mina just shyly took a bite from it.

 

“How is it??”

 

“You definitely improve on your cooking from before~~ I am proud~~”

 

“Great~~ I am still wondering if all the cooking courses I am taking with Kyungsoo hyung is working out or not…”

 

“Huh??!! What did you just say??” If Mina did not hear wrongly, she just heard Sehun said that he is taking courses from Kyungsoo oppa on how to cook… Is he doing this for her??

 

“No… nothing~~ I am just saying that the food is going to get cold if we don’t dig in soon~~”

 

Mina smile lightly at him and nodded her head. If he is not going to talk about it then she isn’t going to press on further because he might have his own reasons for hiding it and it won’t be nice to just keep on asking him about it. She will just wait patiently for him to tell her about it himself when the time is right. Just then Sehun is already starting to fly another food towards her and she laugh at the sight before opening to accept the food. She also return the favour and feed him. They laugh at each other, enjoying their food and having a nice chat and just enjoying each other company.

 

“I am so full!!” Mina exclaimed after finishing the mountain of food that Sehun had prepared for them. “I can see my tummy showing now…” Mina said while observing the obvious bump appearing at her stomach region.

 

“That’s cute~~” Sehun said while patting lightly on her stomach.

 

“How is this cute??” Mina asked curiously and at the same time a bit shock. He have to be the first person that find it cute to see a girl’s tummy protruding out.

 

“I mean everyone is not perfect and humans do not need to follow exactly what the society says on having to be extra thin and so on. So long as you love yourself and how you look like, it is okay. Plus seeing your tummy now means that I have feed you well and that makes me happy and also that makes hugging you so much more enjoyable because you will be so much more soft~~ Just to let you know, no matter how you are going to look like, I am still going to love you a lot~~”

 

Mina is speechless. How can she be blessed with such an awesome boyfriend like him that is really too sweet for words and is so thoughtful. She is really touched by him and for a long time, she is unable to speak and just continue to stare at him.

 

“What is it??” Sehun asked and smile gently while his hand reach out to her cheek gently, thinking that he had said something wrong. She leaned in to his touch and she placed her hand on top of his that is on her face and they slowly intertwine their hands together and Mina bring their hands down to look at it, playing with it for a while before saying, “Nothing… I am just really touched by what you are saying that at the point of time I don’t know what to say about it. You really are spoiling the market for all other boyfriends out there~~ I am just so bless to have a boyfriend like you~~”

 

Mina smile gently at him and they just lock eyes for a while before Mina notice something and her eyebrows frown a little. Sehun see the little change and immediately asked, “What’s wrong??”

 

Mina sigh and she reach out her free hand to gently his cheek and said, “You look tired…”

 

“I am fine don’t worry about it…”

 

“But it pains me to see you like this… You look so tired… You have been losing quite a lot of sleep lately because of me and also the jet lag isn’t helping either… I think you should take a nap…”

 

“Take a nap?? Now??”

 

“Yeah!! Here!!” Mina said while patting her lap.

 

“Nap on your lap??!!”

 

“Yes~~ Try it~~” Mina said and pat her laps again, smiling. Sehun eyed her a little, still doubting it and he slowly without losing eye contact with her, he slowly lie down and rest his head on her lap. “How is it??” Mina asked while her hand slowly run through his soft hair.

 

“I have always wanted to try this for a while now. It is just as i have imagine~~ This is so comfortable~~ Now I really feel like I can fall asleep now~~”

 

“Good~~ Now time for your nap~~ Go to sleep okay~~”

 

“Thank you…”

 

“You’re welcome~~ This is the least I can do after you did so much things for me and sacrifice so much sleep for me~~”

 

Sehun slowly close his eyes in bliss and he suddenly said, “Mina??”

 

“Hmm??” Minas answered softly.

 

“You look beautiful today and you look really beautiful in this angle too~~ Just like an angel, my guardian angel.”

 

“Thank you but I remembered that I am beautiful everyday, not just today and not only from that angle~~” The both of them laughed before Mina softly kiss him on the temple and said, “Go to sleep now~~”

 

“On the lips please??”

 

Mina softly pinch him on his nose and said, “After you wake up. Now no.”

 

“Fine… then…” Sehun pouts a little before saying, “There is a book in the basket so if you are bored… you can read it… I kind of prepared it for you anyways.”

 

“Thank you I will make sure I read through it carefully~~ Thank you for your sweet thought~~”

 

“You’re welcome~~ It is just that I notice you like to read that’s all and want to surprise you a little~~” Sehun yawn while saying. “I am getting tired I really am going to nap. Nights.”

 

“Sweet dreams.” Mina said while still continuing to run her hand through his hair gently while reading. Not even a few minutes have gone by, Sehun have already fallen deep into his sleep. Like that, they enjoyed some quiet time together, with Mina reading and Sehun taking a peaceful nap.

 

It seems as if time have slow down, as they slow down their pace and enjoy the peace that they had. Both of them have no idea how much time have passed and slowly after taking enough rests, Sehun slowly open his eyes and saw Mina still reading and her hand is still running through his hair gently. He really like this feeling and he wished he can enjoy this forever. He just stay there for a while, looking at her peacefully reading and playing with his hair, absorbing the sight in front of him. After a while Mina sense that someone is staring at her and so she looked down and see that Sehun is awake.

 

“You are awake??” Mina said and Sehun gently nodded and Mina smiled before leaning down and kissing him on the lips. Sehun smiled happily when they broke apart, and said, “Like you promise just now?? A kiss after I wake up??”

 

“Yes like I promise.” Mina smiled happily back at him. “How is your nap??” Mina asked while Sehun slowly sit up and faced her.

 

“Well it is good thanks to your comfortable lap but then it could have been better if…” Sehun suddenly reach out and pull Mina into his arms and conveniently lie back down onto the mat with Mina lying down beside of him. “... You are my pillow and I can hug you to sleep like this and a nap together with me~~”

 

“Ya!! Sehun!! What do you think you are doing?? I don’t think we should do this here even if there is no one here…”

 

“Let’s just stay like this for a while… I know you like this so stop pretending…”

 

“Fine…” Mina said and they fell silence for a while before Mina suddenly said, “I feel like sleeping now… You are so comfortable too~~” As she adjust her head to be conveniently lying on his chest, listening to his strong heartbeat.

 

“If you want you can nap for a while using my chest as a pillow~~ I will wake you up then.”

 

“Nah it is okay. I think I just going to lie down here like this for a while because I think it is getting dark, so we should go soon. I already sleep a lot today too.”

 

“Okay then…” So they just lie there for a while before Sehun suddenly pull her closer to him and lie a soft kiss on the top of her head, saying, “I love you Mina”

 

Mina peek out from his chest and adoringly reach out towards him and land a soft kiss on his chin before adoringly going back to the original position and said, “I love you too Sehun ya~~” Sehun laugh adoringly at her before hugging her tight again, not wanting to let her go.

 


ho ho ho~~ I amback with another update~~ I want to apologise if anyone of you has been waiting for my update yesterday because I didn't update as firstly i was out with my family and therefore I wasn't able to complete in time and secondly I was having some writer block recently and it is kind of bad. Thirdly I won't be able to complete writing a new chapter in a day in time for Tao's day so I decided to update today instead. So sorry again~~

To Tao who has the same blood type as me, happy birthday!! I hope you are enjoying your day a lot with your fellow fans as well (I saw the pic) hahaha!! All the best in everything you do and I hope you will smile always and stay cheerful~~ Remember to live life to the fullest and enjoy the little precious moments in life~~ I know you are doing well now and I am and will always be proud of you no matter what~~ Remember to take care and don't get hurt so easily anymore~~ Continue to be your own self and continue to do the things you love~~ Hopefully you will grow up to be not so afraid of bugs anymore hahaha~~ I love you and will be supporting you~~ good luck and cheers~~

Can't stay long here because I have an important job interview tomorrow and need to sleep early for it... mix feelings about it and I just can't wait to get it over and done with... Everyone wish me luck~~ Oh well... take care everyone and well enjoy reading~~ :)))