Chapter 52

Wrong Star, Right Prize

As the both of them slowly count down to the days where they will be reunited once again and the last and 5th month that they are going to be apart from one another. However even though they are counting down, they at the same time are really busy with their own work as for Mina as classes are ending soon, there is a lot of projects and assignments that need to be completed in order to show that they have learnt whatever it is being taught in class and being able to used it well in their works or the projects and also exams. While Sehun is busy with his schedules but he is more free than Mina and even though they had agreed on doing a video chat whenever they are free but it seems like Mina is never free and is busy with her work and he cannot help but to keep on grumble on it.

 

Even if they do get to have a video chat, half of the time will be Sehun just watching Mina do her work and asking him for advices on how it is. Sehun sigh. He cannot wish for  things to be back to normal after she finishes her courses there and she can just go back to speaking about normal things apart from the work now all the time and just being normal. But then somehow he is still very happy because he can’t wait for her to come back and then maybe they can compose on a song together and that will be a song that will belong to themselves and remind them of the time that they had together. Sehun is smiling to himself before Mina’s voice snap him out of his little trance.

 

“Ya~~ What are you thinking about?? Did you hear what I just said??”

 

“Sorry… What did you just say??”

 

Mina sigh before saying again, “I said you look tired… shouldn’t you take a nap or something especially when you finally have a day off  now. Just go on and take a rest.”

 

“It is okay I just want to be with you a little more. I can sleep at night.” Due to the differences in timing, the only time that they can chat is during Korea time afternoon and America is just night time then and the only period where they are both awake and they can only do it on the weekends when they are more free.

 

“Okay then.” Mina said as she went back to composing and Sehun just put his head onto the table and just stare at her while she work but his eyes cannot stop wanting to close by itself and he just pouts.

 

Mina see him like this and she cannot smile a little to herself as he is so cute and kept on wanting to hang in there even though he is really tired out by his schedules but he still makes a point to want to chat with her and that touch her deeply. She sigh softly before going back to work and not long, there is this part where she wanted him to help her to listen out but then the moment she turn towards him to look at  him on the screen, she sees that he is fast asleep while lying on the table. Seeing him sleep like that, she is kind of happy that she turn to look at him first instead of calling out to him immediately before turning around because that might have woke him up from his sleep and that is not something that she wants it to happen, not especially so when he had finally fell asleep after hanging there so long. Mina smile a little and stopped her work a little just to watch him sleep. No words can describe how peaceful he looks and he looks just like a kid while he is sleeping. It seems as if she can stare at him forever. Even though she wants to do just that but then it isn’t good for him to sleep like that and she sigh. She pick up her phone and message Suho oppa.

 

MinaDong: Suho oppa~~ by any chance are you at home??

 

leader_suho: yes i am why??

 

MinaDong: I need your help in something~~ If you can just go into your room first…

 

leader_suho: okay~~ I am going in now~~

 

MinaDong: Did you see what I mean??

 

leader_suho: Yup i did~~

 

Suho sigh and walk towards the desk where Sehun is sleeping peacefully on and saw that the webcam is still on and Mina is over there at the other side.

 

“Hello Mina~~” Suho said cheerfully and waved.

 

“Hello Suho oppa~~ I just want you to help me help Sehun to bed because it is very uncomfortable to sleep like that.”

 

“No problem~~ It is nothing. You really are very thoughtful. You can even think of something like this. If this were to be other people, i am sure they will just let them be until they automatically wake up or something and maybe continue with the chat but you have to be the first.”

 

“Don’t say that. I am sure others would have done it too.”

 

The both of them laugh softly while looking at the sleeping Sehun.

 

“He sure sleeps really cutely doesn’t he??” Suho said as he ruffle Sehun’s hair softly.

 

“Yes he does~~”

 

“Don’t you want me to wake him up and the both of you continue with your conversation or something instead of just helping him to bed??”

 

“No~~ It is okay~~ He looked really tired and I just want him to get some rest. We can always chat later.”

 

“You sure are sweet~~ Sehun is lucky.”

 

“Thank you~~”

 

They fell silent for a while and Mina just keep on staring at Sehun’s face and she is really focus that she did not notice that Suho is looking back at forth at the both of them and observing her.

 

After a while he asked teasingly, “Mina you really really are in love with Sehun right??”

 

“Ahh??!!” Mina let out, shocked after what Suho just said. It took her a while to process that and asked, “What makes you say that??”

 

“Well… through the way you look at him. The way you look at him is just different. Your eyes is just filled with adoration and love for him.”

 

“Oh really?? Are you sure about that?? I don’t feel as if I look at him any different from you guys…”

 

“Aye… Stop denying~~ It can be clearly shown on your face and especially through your eyes~~”

 

“Really?? I didn’t notice that…” Mina said while consciously touched her face, feeling a little shy after hearing it from Suho oppa.

 

“How can you notice that?? This kind of thing it just comes out so naturally for you since you are so in love with him. Makes me kind of jealous and wants to get a girlfriend too so that she can look at me like that too~~”

 

Mina laughed lightly before saying, “Well I hope that you will get to experience that soon~~ All the best~~”

 

“Don’t worry I will~~ I am not going to lose to the both of you~~ Well if there is nothing I am just going to get him to bed so that you can go back to your work~~ It is nice chatting with you. I will see you soon Mina~~ All the best in everything!!”

 

“Thank you oppa!! All the best to you too bye!!” Mina waved goodbye to Suho oppa and to the sleeping Sehun before Suho switched off the webcam. Mina smiled a little to herself remembering what happened between Sehun and her and that suddenly gave her an idea. She smiled happily to herself for getting an idea because she have been stuck on it for so long and now she is sure this is going to work and she open up a new session to put that to test in her composition.

 

“Hmm??” Sehun mumbled as he opened his eyes slowly and looked around him. He remembered he was just sitting at his desk chatting to Mina but now he is lying on his bed and he cannot remembered how he got on his bed. He sat up trying to remember and just then Suho had came in, wanting to wake him up for dinner and see that he had just woke up.

 

“Hey you are finally awake!! You sleep so soundly that when I moved you, you didn’t even wake up or move or anything. You are literally dead to the world. I am really amazed by you.”

 

“Ehhh?? I fell asleep?? When??”

 

“Halfway while you are chatting with Mina and you fell asleep so Mina got worried that you will get uncomfortable sleeping like that and so she messaged me to help you to get to bed so that you can have a better rest. I am sure you did get a good rest because you sure are out for a really long time~~”

 

“Ah!! Suho hyung!!”

 

“Wah?? What?? Why are you shouting at me like that?? You gave me a shock you know??” Suho said patting himself to calm down because of the shock that Sehun just gave him.

 

“Why did you listen to her?? You could just wake me up!! I just wanted to look at her and chat with her longer… I just miss her so much.. I just don’t want to part with her.”

 

“I am sorry. But don’t worry about it. She is going to be back soon and by that time you can be with her. Be patient.”

 

Sehun sigh. He wants to do what Suho hyung said too but then no matter how hard he tried, it is just too difficult. “Haiz… When is she going to come back??”

 

Sehun entered the company next day still feeling moody that his chat is being cut short yesterday and he was just absent-mindedly going around his day in the company when he met one of the fellow composers that he had gotten really close with after he started aggressively composing.

 

“Hey Sehun~~” The composer called out cheerfully.

 

“Hey hyung~~” Sehun greeted and is about to walk away and continue with his things when the composer suddenly said something.

 

“Ermmm Dong Mina ssi… She is your girlfriend right??”

 

“Ya… Why are you asking??”

 

Suddenly the composer gave a really cheeky look and it is starting to freak out Sehun and the composer start to hit him playfully on the arm, scaring Sehun even more. “Hyung… What are you doing??” Sehun asked while slowly moving away from him.

 

“Ayee~~ You lucky guy~~ You have gotten yourself such a sweet girlfriend that she write a song just for you~~ You are making everyone so jealous because of that~~”

 

“Ehh?? Why didn’t I know anything about that?? When did you know about this??”

 

“The song is being sent in this morning and we all listen through it and because of that song everyone is dying of sweetness and she also added a note explaining how she got her inspiration and it is through you!! Aish you are so lucky!! Here I know you haven’t heard it so here is the note and I made a copy for the song for you so enjoy~~”

 

“Thanks hyung~~” The composer pat him gently on the shoulder before walking off. After seeing his hyung walk off, Sehun quickly ran to get his laptop and put in the thumbdrive and plug in his earpiece to listen. He can finally understand why the rest feels the way they did because like what they said, it is really sweet and the music is enough to make everyone jealous of the relationship that they had. The song just gives a warm and fuzzy feeling inside of him and he just cannot contain it. After listening to the music that she had made for him, he picked up the note that had came with it and it is really short but is really sweet and it said, “Looking at Sehun oppa reminds me of the ups and downs that we had in our relationship. Good and bitter ones and I enjoyed it all~~ I hope everyone will enjoy this and give me comments~~ Thanks~~”

 

Feeling all warm and fuzzy inside, Sehun pick up his phone and message Mina.

 

oohsehun: I heard the song that you just send in today~~

 

That shocked Mina. She did not meant for him to listen to that song. It is suppose to be a secret how did he managed to know about it??

 

MinaDong: How did you even know about it??

 

Oohsehun: Well your song made so many people jealous of the relationship that we had and so they keep coming up to me and praise you and therefore show me the song.

 

MinaDong: Ahh i see…

 

They fell silence as Mina don’t know what to say now that the song is being heard by him.

 

After a while Sehun message her back and said,

 

Oohsehun: The song is really nice, it is really sweet and like what they said, have the ability to make a person who knows about our relationship, be jealous of it. Thank you.

 

MinaDong: Well… since I did this song with you in my mind so technically it is your song and I am just happy that you enjoyed the song that I composed for you. I hope that from next time onwards whenever you hear this song, it will just reminds me of you and if you ever miss me and we cannot chat, you can also listen to this song and know that I will always be with you.

 

Oohsehun: I am really grateful to you for doing this for me~~ Makes me want to compose a song for you too~~

 

MinaDong: hahaha~~ I will be waiting for it so please do your best~~ If it doesn’t sounds good, I will make sure I make you redo from scratch until it is of satisfaction.

 

Oohsehun: That makes me want to consider twice if I really want to do that now hahaha~~ But I will still put in my best boss~~

 

MinaDong: If there is anything you need help in, I will try to help when I am free~~ If there is nothing I have to go, I will have a lot of projects to complete~~ Chat with you later~~ I love you~~

 

Oohsehun: Don’t overwork yourself okay?? Take care and I love you too~~

 

Sehun smiled cheerfully to himself as he thinks back about how sweet she is to actually do something like this for him. This has to be the greatest present that he had ever received. This song is going to give him so much motivation and the energy that he need to go through all this until she is back with him.

 

Finally the day for Mina to come back to korea has arrived and Mina have used all sorts of method to prevent him from coming to the airport to meet her as she doesn’t want his fans to get upset over something like this and end up hurting the both of them. But then Sehun can be really stubborn sometimes and he doesn’t want to listen to her and so even though she told him the date that she is coming back but she never tell him what time it will arrive and which airline she is taking so having so many airplanes arriving from America on that same day, he just couldn’t pinpoint which plane she is taking and he softly curse at that. Sometimes he wished that he is not some top rising idol in Korea because it is so difficult to just enjoy some normal things that average people will do like for example just going to the airport to meet with the one you love and have missed so much throughout the period. He sigh. He wish that Mina will not play any tricks on him and just meet up with him the first moment she landed. If not he really is not sure what he is going to do.

 

He is at least thankful that the company did not plan anything for him that day and he can just spend some time composing the song that he had decided to give to Mina and well it is not working well and he is kind of stress by it but then the thought of Mina and her song which had really helped him through a lot and thinking about her and how she will be back today just makes him smile uncontrollably and make everything more bearable.

 

“Finally today is the day she is back with me~~”

 

“Eonnis!! I miss you guys so much!! Ahhhhh!!” Mina said loudly as she ran towards her eonnis and hug them tightly and started jumping around the moment she is out from the arrival hall. They are the only ones that she told when she will arrive plus her dad and the company and it is really nice of them to help keep a secret from Sehun as to what time she is back and she is really grateful to them for that.

 

“Finally the 4 of us back together again!! We miss you so much!! It is really so different without you here!!” Vannie said happily.

 

“There are so many things that we need to catch up on!! Especially the part where you patch things up with Sehun~~” Kuroi said giving her winks and Mina have to push her to stop it.

 

“First thing first let’s get you back home first~~ You must be really tired from the flight~~” Sooin said.

 

“I am actually fine because I am the type that can sleep anywhere but I just have to get use to the timing here… ahh jet lag…”

 

“I am sure we can solve that for you~~ Come on~~” Kuroi said and start to lead the way. Mina smiled happily as she followed them and as she thinks back to how she had to separate from Subin eonni and that kinds of make her sad because she had gotten really close with her and she remembered how they tearily send each other off at the airport and their promise of how they will meet again. Even though she is sad that she had to leave Subin eonni and the memories that she had made in America behind but then she can’t help but to feel happy to finally be back where she belong. Her home. She smiled and just then Kuroi said, “Ya!! Did you hear what we said?? Why are you zoning out??”

 

“Oh it is nothing… Just really happy that I am back here again~~”

 

“Ayee you and your sweet tooth~~ Hurry up!! If not we will leave you behind!!” Kuroi said sternly.

 

“Yes boss!!” Mina said and catch up with them and started laughing and chatting with them as they finally make their way home.

 


ho ho ho~~ I am back with another update today~~ I am so sorry I didn't update in such a long time because I have been really busy job hunting this week and also going for interviews and good news is that i am starting a temporary work tomorrow so wish me the best but that also means I might not be free enough to update so if that happens please bare with me and continue to stay with me throughout~~ Okay back to my main mission for the day~~

Happy birthday to this oppa who doesn't like to shave and cut his hair~~ Happy Birthday to Lee Jonghyun!! Finally the day you are born have arrive!! I have always like how you are really honest with your thoughts and your sharp tounge that always makes me laugh no matter what ahahaha~~ Sometimes I really wonder if you are a fisherman or a guitarist because you are always fishing and it is interesting but I am just happy that you are doing the things that you like and I hope you will continue to do it too~~ In the future I just hope that everything will go smoothly for you and I hope that I will get to see you more on the big screen, composer and also maybe have your own solo song~~ Take care of yourself and don't smoke already because it is really bad for you and hope you will have more rests and lesser sleepless nights. Good luck in everything you do and I am so thankful that you are born and you are a part of cnblue~~ I am just so proud of you thank you and I love you~~

P.s. thank you to subscribing to my story and I hope you all enjoy reading~~ :)))