Chapter 2

Collision of Two Worlds

"Finally" Yoona sighed as she slumped herself over the small couch. Taeyeon on the other hand dropped herself on the carpeted floor and turned her head towards the side, staring at her sister. "I'm tired" Taeyeon muttered and Yoona turned her head towards her sister and chuckled. 

"Me too" Yoona said before turning her head again and staring at the ceiling. "Should we eat?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon raised her brows. Pushing herself up, Taeyeon crossed her legs and put her elbows over her thighs to support her chin. "You're hungry?" Taeyeon asked while tapping her fingers against her cheek. 

"Of course. I haven't eaten my breakfast yet, mom's too excited for us to move out" Yoona complained and Taeyeon chuckled remembering how their mom forced them to move their things early in the morning saying that it's less trouble to travel that way. "Alright then.. you want to order something? Or should we cook?" Taeyeon asked before standing up. 

"The stock mom gave us is still in the bag, some of it are still in the boxes. You'll just have a hard time cooking and we're not done unpacking the stuffs yet" Yoona stated. "Should we order something then?" Taeyeon asked taking her phone out of her pocket. "That's a good idea" Yoona said with a mischievous smile plastered on her place. 

"What do you want to eat?" Taeyeon questioned noticing the way her sister looked. "Hmm.. I want pizza" Yoona said with a cheeky grin and Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "I'm so getting fat with this" Taeyeon muttered and Yoona sat up hearing her sister's statement. "Come on.. let's order pizza.. please?" Yoona begged clasping her hands and making a puppy look causing Taeyeon to shake her head. 

"Alright" Taeyeon answered giving up already and Yoona sprang off her seat and ran towards Taeyeon before hugging her tight. "Thank you" Yoona said and Taeyeon chuckled while nodding her head.

"You're always welcome" 

"Thank you" Taeyeon bowed to the delivery boy as soon as he handed her the box of pizza she ordered. Handling him the pay, Taeyeon closed the door and walked towards the living room. Seeing her sister's face brighten up, Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head before placing the pizza over the small coffee table at the center of the living room. 

"Yes.." Yoona said as soon as Taeyeon placed the box infront of her. Opening it, Yoona smiled and offered a piece to Taeyeon before getting herself her own piece. Doing the same routine for a minute or two, Taeyeon and Yoona decided to resume back unpacking.

"School's going to start soon aren't you nervous?" Yoona asked after throwing the last box she and Taeyeon opened, they just got done unpacking and Taeyeon decided to throw the boxes out. Shaking her head, Taeyeon dusted her hands off and gave Yoona a questioning look. "Why? Are you?" Taeyeon asked and Yoona shook her head. 

"Of course not" Yoona answered confidently. "Really?" Taeyeon asked as if daring her sister to lie.

"Of course.. it's not like it's going to be different there in Iris Academy." 

On the other hand.. 

"So? You're still going to be a sponsor of Iris Academy and not a student?" 

"Hyung. The students saw me already, there's no way I can be a student here"

"You're right. After all, blending in with them is like calling for trouble" Kangta said and Baekhyun frowned. It has been what? Two years? Three years? He doesn't remember when did he became one of Iris Academy's sponsors anymore, all that he remembers is that every year, students flock around him, admiring him for being one the known bachelors Iris Academy raised. 

Then there, he became a sponsor.

But nobody questioned how young or how old he is though. They never cared. Everyone assumed that he's not going to Iris. 

He kept his life confidential, the ones closest to him are the ones that knows him the best. He's a reserved person, barely talks, he's never a fan of making friends and that made him wonder.. why does everyone like him? He's rude, he's cold, he's stubborn. That's what he thinks of himself. 

"But.. can I ask you something?" 

Sehun, one of his closest friends asked. "What is it?" Baekhyun asked flatly. 

"How long are you planning to be a 'sponsor' here? You know that someday, someone will wonder why and how you become a sponsor here right" Sehun asked and Baekhyun nodded his head. "Maybe after this year I'll stop. For the second question.. the director said that I'm the son of one of the former sponsors and that I continued his work so students stopped wondering where I get all the money that I give here in Iris" Baekhyun said and Sehun nodded his head. 

"You're right. Maybe you should stop sponsoring this school soon, be like me" Sehun said with a grin plastered on his face. "What? Going to clubs? Hanging out with different girls every night?" Baekhyun asked then scoffed causing Sehun to frown. 

"I'm not like that" Sehun defended. "You know what? Last year, the students asked me if you're still studying" Baekhyun said and Sehun crossed his arms before leaning his back on the couch. "Really?" Sehun asked and Baekhyun nodded his head. 

"They said you look too young not to go school. They added that you look too young to be working already too" Kangta said and Sehun chuckled. "They also asked me the same when I bumped into them. They asked me whether you're still studying or not" Sehun said and Baekhyun furrowed his brows. 

"What did you say?" Baekhyun asked. "I told them that you still do. But when they asked me where, I told them that you wanted it to be a secret" Sehun stated and Baekhyun nodded his head.  "You did right" Baekhyun said and Sehun gave him a thumbs up before grinning widely. 

"But you still have to be careful. You don't want to risk getting into trouble right?" Kangta reminded and the smile on both of their faces immediately faded away. "We know hyung.. that's why we're always careful not to let anyone know anything about our lives" Sehun said and Baekhyun nodded his head. 

"You should be careful about everything" Kangta stated and no one talked. Letting out a sigh, Baekhyun stood up and put his hands on his pocket, the two noticed the angered expression Baekhyun has on. "You're leaving?" Kangta asked and Baekhyun nodded his head, going towards the door, Baekhyun turned the knob and left without a word. 

"He's really ill tempered" Sehun commented and Kangta nodded his head agreeing with him. "It's hard for him living this way too" Kangta said with a sad smile and Sehun furrowed his brows. "It's fun you know" Sehun said and Kangta chuckled before shaking his head. 

"You'll understand what it feels like someday Sehun" Kangta said and Sehun shook his head disagreeing with the man's statement. "I know that it's only been five years since I've become one of you. It's only been five years that I've known Baekhyun too but I think being one of you is cool" Sehun said and Kangta chuckled. 

"You're still a kid" Kangta said. "You won't understand" Kangta added and Sehun sighed. 

"Maybe I don't.. but what's the big deal with him?" Sehun asked in confusion. Kangta on the other hand sighed, he saw how Baekhyun went through a lot after he turned to be one of them, he saw how Baekhyun tried to endure everything, he saw how Baekhyun tried to keep himself sane for getting such a big responsibility, he saw how Baekhyun forced himself to hurt some people only for him to safe. He saw them all.

Most of all, he understands how Baekhyun sometimes feels like giving up his life already. 

"You won't know. Wait a hundred years and you'll know what Baekhyun feels" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Update~ 

So how's it?