Chapter 75

Collision of Two Worlds

“Oppa” Taeyeon called gaining Junsu and Heechul's attention. “What is it?” Heechul asked and Taeyeon pointed at Junsu. “I-I'm calling J-Junsu oppa” Taeyeon said and Heechul nodded his head before smiling seeing how much Taeyeon puts an effort to adjust to what and where she is now. 

“Is that so?” Heechul trailed with a teasing smile on his face. “Come back before sunset alright?” Heechul said and Taeyeon smiled before nodding her head. “Let's go” Junsu said before pointing at the door and Taeyeon nodded her head as she followed Junsu out. “I'll be back” Taeyeon said and Heechul nodded his head before Taeyeon disappeared on the other side of the door. 

“So.. uh.. where do you want to go?” Junsu asked and the awkward tone in his voice didn't go unnoticed to Taeyeon. “Oppa” Taeyeon called and Junsu turned his head towards her and raised his brows. “What is it?” Junsu asked and Taeyeon took a deep breath before speaking. “No need to be awkward around me” She said and Junsu smiled sheepishly. “I feel like I should be the one saying that.. I just don't want you to be uncomfortable around me so.. I'm keeping a distance” He said and Taeyeon nodded her head fully understanding what he meant to say.

“It's alright.. but.. we can get to know each other and it's not like you're a bad guy right?” Taeyeon innocently asked and Junsu chuckled before nodding his head. “I may be a warlock but I will never dare to hurt one of my kind.. especially not the girl I'm en--”

Junsu stopped before he can even finish what he wants to say. 

“Engaged with. I know” Taeyeon finished and Junsu looked at her questioningly. “So you knew?” He asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Heechul oppa told me everything and as much as it's hard for me to believe who my parents really are.. I can't change fate right?” Taeyeon asked and Junsu nodded his head. “Right” He answered. 

“But trust me.. I won't do you harm and I'll keep my distance as long as you need to have space. I can wait” Junsu sincerely said making Taeyeon smile. “Thanks..” Taeyeon said and Junsu gave her a thumbs up. “I think I'm craving for some sweets.. what do you think?” Junsu asked making Taeyeon's eyes lit up. 

“Definitely yes” She answered as they made their way towards the car. 


Meanwhile.. 

“Baekhyun-ah.. aren't you going to move from there? Everyone's looking for you, trust me, I'm worried about my sister too but please? Stop moping there and let's look for her? You don't want the enemies to find her first right?” Yoona asked while looking at Baekhyun who was just lying on his bed with a tear-stained face. “They already did” He said monotonously. 

I tried looking for her last night, heck, I even tried to kill one of them. He thought.

But then, it wasn't the only thing that's on his mind.

Why didn't he found out that Taeyeon's the heir beforehand? 

How come he didn't find out sooner when she's all around him? 

How come he didn't know that she has something against him, back when she's at the hospital? 

Scoff, he disregarded the fact that even her blood can even make him weak on his knees. He clearly remembered how his head ached when he saw those stains on the floor when Taeyeon tried to kill herself, even just with that, he felt like he doesn't have anything against her.

Sigh. 

That's all that he can do.

“Then what if she decides to get their wedding ceremony done? Are you just going to mope there and wait until she kills you?” Yoona asked and Baekhyun immediately opened his eyes as soon as he heard what Yoona said. “She's not going to marry anyone” Baekhyun firmly said and Yoona sighed again. “She will if you keep lying there regretting everything you've done. Go and find her, explain everything to her, apologize to her, get her back. You belong to her right? So as she.. but if you're not going to go out and find her then surely there would never be you and her. Ever again” Yoona said trying to knock some sense on him and successfully did. Baekhyun wiped the back of his hand against his face and walked towards his closet taking a new pair of clothes. 

“Are you coming with me?” He asked and Yoona shook her head. “I will go back to the quarters.. they need to know what happened and I'll tell them to not look for her anymore. I'll stop them from looking after Taeyeon” Yoona said and Baekhyun sighed before going towards the bathroom and closing the door. 

Yoona on the other hand shook her head before going out of his room and decided to go to the quarters already.

Back on Taeyeon.. 

“That was hilarious” Junsu said while carefully holding the cone in his hands while laughing, Taeyeon on the other hand chuckled as she shook her head and took a deep breath trying to control her laughter. “You're mean, he just tripped on you and shouted but you levitated his ice cream and slammed it on his face” Taeyeon said then laughed again when she remembered the man's look on his face as soon as the ice cream was spilled all over him. 

“He shouted on you too. He deserved that, no one messes with us” Junsu said with a smirk and Taeyeon chuckled. “That poor guy, I wonder what he's doing now” Taeyeon said and Junsu chuckled. “Probably washing his shirt on the comfort room” He answered and burst out laughing and Taeyeon laughed too. Shaking her head, Taeyeon turned her head towards the way they're walking but then stopped when she saw a familiar figure standing before her. A few steps away.

“Taeyeon..” He said as he took a step forward but stopped when he noticed who Taeyeon was with. 

“What are you doing here?” She asked, her voice full of anger. “I-I'm here for you.. let's go back Taeyeon. I'll explain everything to you, I'll do everything for you.. just.. go back with me?” He pleaded and Taeyeon kept her impassive expression. “Why would I go with you? Oh, I remember, it's your plan to kill me” Taeyeon said and he immediately shook his head. “I won't.. I will never do that. I won't.. if you want. We'll run away from here, I'll.. I'll step down and we'll leave this place. Just please.. please go back to me” He pleaded and Taeyeon felt nothing but anger towards the person in front of her. 

“Oppa, let's go” Taeyeon said as she turned her back from Baekhyun and Junsu followed her. 

But before they can take another step, Taeyeon stopped when Junsu stumbled backward and when she turned, Baekhyun was already holding Junsu's collar, his eyes red. Looking around, Taeyeon noticed a few people looking at them so she immediately pushed Baekhyun away and stood in between them, her back facing Junsu. 

“What are you seriously doing?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun looked down, his hands shaking. “Don't you dare lay a hand on him Baekhyun or you'll face me” Taeyeon threatened and Baekhyun lifted his head up, pain visible in his eyes. “You know that you belong to me, leave him. He's up to no good!” Baekhyun said while pointing at Junsu and Taeyeon's eyes turned yellow and Baekhyun grunted in pain as he fell on his knees while clutching on his head, Taeyeon just watched him. Her face expressionless. 

“There's no us anymore. I'm going to get married to him and that's final, I don't belong to you” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Too..much..drama..