Chapter 58

Collision of Two Worlds

“Why.. How..” Taeyeon trailed in disbelief as she stared at the two ladies in front of her. Hearing a chuckle from Tiffany, Taeyeon furrowed her brows. “You don't believe us?” Tiffany asked and Taeyeon shook her head. “It's.. I was just surprised” Taeyeon said and Tiffany chuckled again. “But.. how.. do you know me?” Taeyeon asked and Tiffany sighed. “You almost died right?” Tiffany asked and Yoona looked towards her sister as Taeyeon nodded her head. 

“I was the one assigned to take you but you're much of a trouble maker” Tiffany said and Taeyeon furrowed her brows. “Me?” She asked while pointing at herself. “Yes, you. You keep slipping in and out of life so I have to leave my job first and wait if you're really going to die or not” Tiffany said with a frown and Taeyeon raised her brows. “Isn't that what really an angel supposed to do?” Taeyeon asked and Tiffany nodded her head. “Yes, but you do know that each minute passes someone does right?” Tiffany asked back and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

“Well you kept me from taking care of the other souls” Tiffany said and Taeyeon furrowed her brows. “You should have left me” Taeyeon answered and Tiffany chuckled. “Nope, I can't do that. Angels are supposed to stay with and wait for the person until the last breath but when that happened to you someone's on the verge of death too” Tiffany answered and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

“So, how did I managed to get back?” Taeyeon asked. “That.. Because your soul doesn't want to leave yet. It's stubborn you know, kept going back and forth from your body” Tiffany said before blowing her nails and Taeyeon looked at her questioningly. “I was there” Tiffany answered. 

“Oh” Taeyeon answered. “Besides, they can't force you to just come with them” Yoona added and Taeyeon nodded her head. “I see” She answered. “But.. why did you call them?” Taeyeon whispered to her sister. “Oh, nothing. Just want to see them” Yoona said nonchalantly and Tiffany glared at Yoona. 

“Where's the pink bag?” Tiffany asked and Yoona smiled smugly before shaking her head. 

“There's no pink bag” 

“Im Yoona!” 

“You're going?” Yoona asked when she saw Taeyeon getting herself ready for school. “Yes, are you coming?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona chuckled. “No, I can't. Students will see me” Yoona said and Taeyeon frowned. “So, you'll have to stay here alone?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona shrugged her shoulders. “I'll go to the village later” Yoona answered and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

“Alright then, don't let the others see you and be careful” Taeyeon said before giving her sister a quick hug and Yoona nodded her head. “You too, call me if there's something wrong alright?” Yoona said and Taeyeon nodded her head before waving goodbye. 

Going towards the lift, Taeyeon stopped when a hand covered her eyes. “Don't move” The person told her and Taeyeon chuckled. “I'm going to be late” Taeyeon said and the person removed his hands away from Taeyeon's eyes and frowned. “You're supposed to be scared” He said with a pout and Taeyeon shoved his face away while trying to suppress her laughter. 

“You want me to get scared of you?” Taeyeon asked while raising her brows and he immediately shook his head. “No, of course not. I was just expecting you to play along with my lame joke” He said before dabbing his fingers on the lift button making Taeyeon chuckle. “Why are you here anyways?” Taeyeon asked before entering as soon as the lift opened. “How's the night with your sister?” Baekhyun asked ignoring Taeyeon's question. 

“I asked first” Taeyeon stated and Baekhyun sighed. “Is it wrong for me to see you?” He asked faking hurt and Taeyeon shook her head. “Why are you so overly dramatic today?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun shook his head. “Hey, I asked the second question. I won't answer you until you answer me first” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “It was great, having Yoona around means picking up scattered clothes on the floor, going to the groceries every weekend and getting used to the loudness of her voice again” Taeyeon said with a smile and Baekhyun chuckled. “I'm glad you're happy having your sister around” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon turned her head to look at him. 

“Of course, I will never get used to not having Yoona around” Taeyeon said. “She makes my life happier” She added. “Don't I make you happy too?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon chuckled. “Of course, but the happiness you're both giving me is different. Understand?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded his head. 

“Yes ma'am” He answered. 

“Aren't you busy today?” Taeyeon suddenly asked out of nowhere making Baekhyun turn his head to look at her. “Me?” He asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “No, not that much. But Leeteuk hyung said I need to go to Iris today since he needs to tell me something” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head walking out of the lift with Baekhyun walking beside her. 

“Can I ask you something?” Taeyeon asked as they walked towards the doors of the building. “Shoot” Baekhyun said then chuckled. “Can I spend some time with Yoona this week? I mean, it's alright if you don't want to..” Taeyeon trailed and Baekhyun smiled before reaching out towards Taeyeon's hand and intertwining their fingers. “Why did you even ask me? Of course you can, she's your sister” Baekhyun answered. 

“I know, but what if..” Taeyeon trailed. 

“No, as much as I want to be with you, Yoona's been gone for quite a while. Make the lost moments up with her then after that make sure that I'll have you all for myself again” Baekhyun said with a grin and Taeyeon looked at him is disbelief. 

“Wow, I never knew you were this possessive” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun chuckled. “What? I have the rights to be possessive you know” Baekhyun defended and Taeyeon chuckled before shaking her head. “I know, I know” Taeyeon answered before pinching his cheek, hard. 

“Let go of my cheeks” Baekhyun muttered and Taeyeon chuckled. 

“I was really thinking of spending all the rest of the month with my sister” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun looked at her in disbelief, he then started counting with his fingers and Taeyeon chuckled when she noticed him doing. “But that's.. 28 days!” Baekhyun retorted and Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders. “Poor you, no dates for 28 days” Taeyeon said before laughing and Baekhyun frowned. 

“No, I can't even last a day without you” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon chuckled as she walked out leaving Baekhyun behind ignoring what he just said. “Hey, I said I can't last 28 days without you. That's suicide” Baekhyun said walking faster to catch up to Taeyeon. 

“No, I already asked permission. You said yes” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun frowned. “But I didn't said it to be for the rest of the month” He shot back and Taeyeon stopped walking before raising her brows. “Still, you agreed” She said before walking again but then stopped when she heard Baekhyun say something. 

“Maybe it isn't bad at all, go ahead, what's 28 days to a lifetime right? I have the rest of my life to be with you and that's unending” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry if there are major mistakes T.T