Chapter 4

Collision of Two Worlds

"I will" Baekhyun answered and Sunny nodded his head. 

Entering the school using the back door that was away from the lobby, Baekhyun made his way upstairs careful not to let anyone see him. Holding the edge of his cap, Baekhyun looked down and fastened his pace trying to avoid the crowd down. As soon as he did, Baekhyun managed to get his way towards the corridors. 

Walking there, Baekhyun passed by empty classroom but nevertheless ignored the silence until he stopped his pace and placed his hand over his chest. Why is it beating too fast? He thought. Looking around, Baekhyun saw no one and furrowed his brows wondering why he suddenly felt like that. It was all new to him. 

It never happened before. 

Shaking his head, Baekhyun chose to ignore the rapid beats of his heart only to stop again when he stood right infront of a slightly opened door. Peeking in, Baekhyun slightly pushed the door open but when he was about to see the face of the blonde girl that was seating there while holding her phone, Baekhyun suddenly felt someone holding his shoulder. Turning around, Baekhyun sighed in relief when he found out that it was just Kangta. 

"What's wrong hyung?" Baekhyun asked taking his hand off the knob. "You shouldn't be here at this hour. Students might see you"Kangta warned and Baekhyun nodded his head. Looking back towards the door, Baekhyun sighed and walked straight towards the dean's office completely trying to forget the girl he saw earlier. 

Why did his heart even beat that fast even when he doesn't know her? 

Why does his heart heat so much even when he's meters away from her? 

Why does he feel that way? 

Baekhyun continued to walk, trying to take his mind off what just happened earlier. He never felt it before and it feels strange, shaking his head, Baekhyun walked towards the door of the dean's office and entered. "Oh.. you're here" The dean said before closing the book his reading. Putting his glasses away, the man looked up and gave him a small smile. 

"When will the opening program begin?" Baekhyun asked right after he closed the door. "Oh.. that.." the man said before standing up. "It's postponed. The seniors wasn't able to prepare anything too so the welcoming event will be moved the day after tomorrow.. We'll bring people here to secure the place and the seniors will be asked to start working about the event today" The man answered and Baekhyun furrowed his brows. Completely wondering why such an important event should be postponed. 

"Security issues" The man added and Baekhyun looked back to him. "What? I thought there's no disturbances the past few weeks" Baekhyun said in confusion and the man nodded his head. "I know.." the man answered but Baekhyun furrowed his brows. "Then why?" He asked. 

"It's because they've been leaving threats. We can't afford to risk the students and you know that" the man answered and Baekhyun nodded his head before letting out a sigh. "Then I think there's no reason for me to stay here" Baekhyun stated and the man nodded his head.

"Just go back home. Read the reports Sehun gave you, Kangta will soon leave and it will be you. You'll be the one to lead us.. so better store up some energy" He said with a chuckle and Baekhyun nodded his head. "I'll go through there" Baekhyun said while pointing at the window and the man furrowed his brows giving him a questioning look.

"Are you serious? Someone might see you jumping out of the window from the third floor. Students are scattered outside" He said and Baekhyun walked towards the window and looked down. Seeing that the ground was clear Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder and stepped on the window sill before looking back at the man. 

"It's clear Leeteuk hyung. I'll get going now.. call me if you have the definite date for the welcoming event" Baekhyun said and before Leeteuk can even say anything, Baekhyun already jumped out of the window. Following him, Leeteuk looked out of the window and saw that Baekhyun already disappeared. 

"That kid" Leeteuk muttered before going back to his seat and started reading his book again. 

On the other hand.. 

"Goodmorning class" Their homeroom teacher greeted and Taeyeon quickly hid her phone before grabbing Yoona's collar pulling her sister up. Letting out a cough, Yoona punched Taeyeon's shoulder and straightened herself up when saw the woman standing at the front.

"Goodmorning Ms. Kwon" the students greeted lifelessly and Boa tapped the desk loudly causing them to compose themselves and greet her. "Goodmorning Ms. Kwon" The students greeted louder and clearer making Boa smile. Putting her things up in the table, Boa turned her attention back to the students and checked if there's a free seat. 

Noticing that her class is complete. Boa decided to tell her the reason why she showed up as their first period teacher. 

"As you all know, our school holds welcoming ceremonies every year for the new students, but this year our dean postponed the said event for some reasons. We all know how important this event for us so the dean wants every senior to cooperate with making this event come true and welcome the new Iris students with a memorable event. I'm here to relay the dean's message" Boa said then paused. "The dean wants every senior student to help with organizing the welcoming rites. Does each and everyone of you agree?" Boa asked and the classmates suddenly went on a buzz. 

"Class" Boa said lightly tapping the desk causing everyone to stop. "I said. Does everyone agree to help?" Boa asked and the students nodded their heads. "Yes Ms. Kwon" The class answered in chorus and Boa nodded her head. 

"Then I think I should leave now. Everyone, head to the school gym after class to so we can start preparing" Boa said then left. Seeing that the teacher wasn't there anymore, the students began whispering at each other complaining why they should be the one to help.

"This kids.." Taeyeon heard Sunny mutter in annoyance. "Chill Sunny.." Yoona said with a chuckle and Sunny stuck her tongue out. "Can I pull all their tongues out so they'll shut up?" Sunny asked and Taeyeon chuckled before shaking her head disagreeing with Sunny's cruel idea.

"You don't want to end up living in jail right?" Taeyeon asked and Sunny shook her head. 

I can even break those metal bars, Sunny thought. 

"Of course not"Sunny said with a smile and Taeyeon nodded her head. "Just let them be besides it's their right to complain. It's just the first day of school and the teachers are giving them loads of works already" Taeyeon said while looking around causing Sunny to smile. 

"This is how Iris works"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Deeengg not a vampire T.T

Heart beating fast, eh? I can smeell love in the air already~