Chapter 78

Collision of Two Worlds

“Baekhyun-ah!” Sunny shouted as soon as she saw Baekhyun limply walking towards their quarters, running towards him, Sunny managed to catch Baekhyun before he can even fall on the ground. Seeing this, the others ran to him as well. “What happened?” Kai asked when he saw Baekhyun limply depending on Sunny, his eyelids slowly closing, his face pale. “I.. don't know” Baekhyun hoarsely said, he clenched the source of the pain, his chest. “Did Taeyeon do this?” Leeteuk asked with a hint of anger and Baekhyun grunted when he felt a sharp pain in his chest. 

It was his heart, Taeyeon cursed him. 

He knew it. He just knew it.

“Just get him inside..” Sunny said and he felt himself being carried, closing his eyes, Baekhyun felt tears b around his eyes. He doesn't know what he had done wrong for him to deserve this but if it's the only way for her to forgive him, then even when it hurts him, he will let Taeyeon have everything her way.

It's better this way, he thought. I deserve this. 

“What happened?” Baekhyun heard a voice ask and he knew it was Tiffany. “He's cursed, Taeyeon put a curse on him” She heard Krystal answered and Baekhyun took a deep breath when he heard gasps around him. His heart getting weaker as each minute passes, he felt his lungs starting to stricken. “I knew it..” He heard Leeteuk mutter. 

“D-Don't.. t-touch her” Baekhyun gathered all his strength and spoke. “What?! How dare you say that when you're already dying?” Sehun asked in disbelief and Baekhyun groaned, his face contorted in pain. “Don't touch her..” He said, he knew what's going inside their minds and he's not going to let them lay a hand on Taeyeon. Not even get near her. 

He won't let anything happen to her. 

“She's trying to kill you! Are you just going to let her do what she wants?!” Leeteuk asked and with all his power left, Baekhyun stood up and faced Leeteuk. “Lay a hand on her and it will be a war between us” Baekhyun threatened his eyes looking straight into Leeteuk's. “What's in her that made you like this? What's with her that make you threaten your own kind too?” Leeteuk asked and Baekhyun's eyes flashed red. 

“I love her”

“If she loves you then how can she leave you and hurt you just like that?” Leeteuk asked and Baekhyun found no words to say. Right, there's no love in Taeyeon's eyes anymore but he knows that she's just blinded by anger. 

He's not going to give up. Now when it's her that's all he even wanted. 

“She's just..” Baekhyun said but before he can even continue what he wanted to say, he already fell hard on the floor. 

Unconscious. 

Meanwhile.. 

“Taeyeon.. the ceremony's going to be tomorrow. The tribe's can get ready for it overnight, you can still back out now. You're lucky Hyoyeon and Junsu's out to visit the tribe, so make your final choice now before we tell them this ” Heechul said while looking at Taeyeon, trying to see if there's reluctance in her eyes but no, there isn't. “Didn't all of you waited for a long time for this to happen? So no oppa, I'm not going to back out, I'm not going to disappoint mom and dad” Taeyeon said and Heechul sighed. 

“It's a lifetime commitment” Heechul said and Taeyeon suddenly remembered something. 

A lifetime commitment, didn't she promised that to him too? 

“Taeyeon” Heechul called and Taeyeon raised her brows. “What is it?” She asked. “I know you still love  him, I can see it you know, and it's going to be harder if you get married to Junsu without having any feelings for him. It's like voluntarily walking inside the prison bars without knowing when will you be able to go out. Heck, you won't even be able to go out anymore” Heechul said and Taeyeon frowned. “I know..” Taeyeon answered. “But how am I suppose to be with him if he killed mom and dad? How can I be with him if he planned on killing me too? He even used my sister” Taeyeon said and Heechul sighed. 

“Seems like you really don't know a thing” Heechul said and Taeyeon furrowed her brows in confusion. “Understand what oppa?” Taeyeon asked. “I'll tell you this because I've been watching over you, we've been watching you.. and I guess this will help you weigh your decisions” Heechul stated. 

“I admit it, we're the bad people here. Immortals kills the tribe members because warlocks kill innocent people, Baekhyun killed your mom and dad because they had taken away too much lives, innocent lives. Baekhyun can't let that happen so he killed them thinking that it's the only way for him to save the people, the humans. He never declared war though. Then.. you came.. he met you.. he fell in love with you, but the warlocks never stopped getting into his nerves. You knew that. They killed the other two that has a royal blood like him right? The warlocks did that so they can take you away from him as soon as he declares war but no, that plan failed. Because he still didn't. Then Yoona was caught in an accident, he knew, we all knew how it pained you.. Baekhyun went against the immortal's rules just so he can save your sister.. it was against their protocol to turn someone to be like them without all the factions' consents. But he still did anyway, just so he can make you smile again. Then he found out that you're the heir.. he didn't plan to kill you Taeyeon. He planned to kill the heir which happened to be you, he did that because he doesn't want anyone to die anymore, he thought, taking a single life is nothing compared to thousands. But then he found out that it was you, he took you away, not because he wanted to kill you but because he wanted to save you, the other immortals told him to kill you but he opposed. So he chose to ran away with you..”

“W-Why are you saying this?” Taeyeon asked, tears already threatening to escape her eyes. 

“Because I want you to come back to him” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This story will end in chapter 80 so bettterr.. better tell me now what you want for the end. So I can think of what I'm going to do here, I know the end is abrupt but that's what it really is.