Chapter 57

Collision of Two Worlds

“Home sweet home!” Yoona happily stated as she plopped herself down the couch and let out a sigh of relief with her eyes closed, seeing her sister back again made Taeyeon smiled unconsciously because as much as it is hard for her to believe that Yoona's alive, all she wanted is to be with her sister everyday. 

“Penny for your thoughts?” Yoona asked breaking Taeyeon's train of thoughts. “Nothing, just happy that you're back. Should we celebrate?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona beamed a smile before nodding her head. “But let me do something first” Yoona said before taking something out from her bag, Taeyeon on the other hand just watched her sister. Standing up, Yoona ran towards the kitchen and when she came back, she's already holding a white towel while drying her hands. Sitting down on the couch again, Yoona looked up and pulled her lower eyelid down as she gently squeezed the lenses on her eyes removing it, doing the same on the other. Yoona turned her eyes to her sister and Taeyeon felt her breath hitch. 

“Did you just..” Taeyeon trailed. “My eyes are uncomfortable wearing the lenses so I removed them” Yoona said and Taeyeon looked right in her eyes and furrowed her brows. “But your eyes..” Taeyeon said and Yoona chuckled. “I know, it's silver right?” Yoona asked with a smile and Taeyeon nodded her head. “It's the normal eyes color of every immortal, well not all since Sunny told me that the ones with the royal blood have brown eyes” Yoona said and Taeyeon took a seat beside her sister. 

“So you mean, Baekhyun doesn't wear lenses unlike you?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona nodded her head. “Yes, let me explain this then. Immortals with royal bloods naturally have brown eyes but when they get angry their eyes turn red and when it's full moon, their eyes turn blue. Unlike the ones with the royal blood, immortals like me will just have silver eyes, our eyes won't turn red when we're angry and our eyes won't turn blue if it's full moon but silver eyes will always stay this way, it will just glow whenever it's full moon” Yoona said and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Won't it be hard for you?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona smiled before shaking her head. “No, Sunny already taught me everything I need to do. Including hiding my eye color” Yoona said and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

“I think I'll need to adjust with this then, seeing those silver eyes every now and then” Taeyeon said with a smile and Yoona raised her brows. “Why? Is it creepy?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon shook her head. “I'm not just used to it but after all, all that matters is that you're back and I'm not alone anymore” Taeyeon said and Yoona smiled before shaking her head. “You know, I was actually grateful that Baekhyun made me into one of them, I mean, hey I can look over you now. I have powers” Yoona said while squeezing her arms and Taeyeon laughed. 

“You don't believe me?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon shook her head. “No, I already saw wolves, gumihos and now my sister having silver eyes don't you think there's still something for me that doesn't exist here?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona chuckled. “You're right” Yoona answered. 

“But hey, doesn't Baekhyun show you what he can do?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon furrowed her brows. “What?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona chuckled. “Like jump from higher places?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “He did that earlier” Taeyeon said and Yoona chuckled. “It was unbelievable” 

“I know, but you'll get to know him more. I won't meddle with your business” Yoona said before raising both of her hands up looking like criminal that got caught. “Alright, alright” Taeyeon said before standing up. “You want pizza?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona's eyes immediately lit up as she nodded her head frantically. “Yes, yes” Yoona said with a grin on her face and Taeyeon chuckled. Taking her phone out, Taeyeon ordered what her sister wanted. 

After doing so, Taeyeon looked back to her sister. “What?” Yoona asked when she noticed her sister looking at her with a smile. Without any words, Taeyeon sat back on the couch and engulfed her sister into a tight hug and Yoona knew immediately why Taeyeon's being like that. 

“Hey, I missed you too” Yoona said as she softly chuckle. “You don't know what I went through when I found out that you're gone” Taeyeon said before letting go of sister and frowning. “I'm back, I won't leave and now you can even be at peace that I won't die easily” Yoona said jokingly and Taeyeon rolled her eyes. 

Yup, it's really it. 

Her sister's back. 

Yoona's back and it's all real. 

Hearing a knock on the door, Taeyeon stood up but before she can walk towards the door, Taeyeon felt a rush of air coming from her back and when she glanced behind her, Yoona's nowhere to be found. She looked around only to see Yoona at the door already, paying the guy that delivered their pizza. 

“What..” Taeyeon trailed in disbelief but received only a grin from her sister.

“Let's eat” Yoona said putting the box down the small table and opening it with her twinkling eyes. Letting out a sigh, Taeyeon took a seat beside her sister and watched as she began to take a piece of it. Expecting Yoona to eat already, Taeyeon was surprised when Yoona handed that piece to her. “Eat” Yoona said but before Taeyeon can say anything, Yoona already shoved the pizza in Taeyeon's mouth while laughing. 

“You” Taeyeon trailed trying her best to chew. Shaking her head, Yoona reached out towards the box only to stop when she remembered something. “Can I call someone to eat with us?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon furrowed her, looking at the wall clock Taeyeon gave her sister a questioning look. 

“Who are you going to call this late night?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona grinned before looking around. 

“Seohyun-ah! I'm going to eat pizza!” Yoona shouted and before Taeyeon can react to what her sister is doing, a sudden flash of light appeared at the living room and before they knew it, a figure stood not far away from them. 

“No! You'll die if you eat it!” 

Taeyeon was surprised, she glanced at her sister who has a smug grin on her face. 

“Hi there” Yoona said while waving the pizza in front of the girl she just called 'Seohyun'. “Seohyunnie, meet my sister” Yoona said while pointing at Taeyeon who seemed to be dazed. “Oh, hi there Taeyeon unnie” Seohyun said before giving the latter a bow. 

“H-Hi” Taeyeon said still in the process of taking everything in. “Can I call another one too?” Yoona asked while looking at Taeyeon. “You” Taeyeon trailed. “Please?” Yoona asked with puppy eyes and Taeyeon sighed. “Fine” 

Grinning smugly, Yoona rubbed her hands together. “Stay there Hyunnie. I'm going to call someone to accompany you” Yoona said and Seohyun's eyes widened. “No! No! My poor ears!” Seohyun said before covering her ears and Yoona laughed while Taeyeon looked back and forth towards the two. 

“Tiffany unnie! I got a pink bag!” Yoona stated with her voice a bit louder and another flash of light appeared and Taeyeon closed her eyes. “Where?!” A loud voice asked and Taeyeon covered her ears upon the loudness. “Fany unnie, cut your voice down” Yoona said and when Taeyeon opened her eyes, she saw another girl standing beside Seohyun. 

“Sorry” The girl called Tiffany apologized. “Oh, hi there Taeyeon!” She greeted with a grin and Taeyeon furrowed her brows. “You.. know me?” Taeyeon asked and Tiffany nodded her head. “Yes, I got in to so much trouble because of you” She said and Taeyeon furrowed her brows. 

She observed the two, both were wearing bright white dresses, flower bands on their heads, glowing. 

Are they.. 

“Yep, we're angels” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Who wants fluff?!