Chapter 74

Collision of Two Worlds

“What happened?” Taeyeon thought as she opened her eyes and found herself in an unfamiliar place, furrowing her brows, Taeyeon remembered everything that had happened the day before making her jolt up. “Hey” She heard Hyoyeon's voice, turning her head towards the side, Taeyeon sighed in relief when she saw Heechul sitting at the couch with a mug of coffee in his hands. 

“I'm glad you're awake” He said and Taeyeon sighed before looking at him worriedly. “Are you alright now oppa?” Taeyeon asked before standing up but then stopped when she suddenly felt dizzy. “Yeah, still a bit weak though. What's wrong?” He asked when Taeyeon seemed to be lost in her thoughts. 

“Nothing..” Taeyeon said then touched her forehead before letting out a sigh. 

“You seemed to have lost some of your energy when you healed Heechul oppa.. Here take this, it might regain your energy back and hope it doesn't taste that bad” Hyoyeon said before handling her a mug of something Taeyeon doesn't know. Taking it, Taeyeon stared at the blue liquid but nonetheless drank it. 

It doesn't taste bad, she thought. 

“Oppa..” Taeyeon called. “What is it?” Heechul asked before putting the mug down and giving her a questioning look. “Who did that to you.. who tried to kill you?” Taeyeon asked and Heechul looked away avoiding Taeyeon's piercing gaze. “Who did that to you?” She asked, her voice much more serious and stern. 

“H-Him..” Heechul trailed before lifting his gaze up and Taeyeon gaze him a confused look. “Him?” Taeyeon asked and Heechul nodded his head while looking at Taeyeon, furrowing her brows, Taeyeon had a thought of who it is. “Is.. it.. Baekhyun?” Taeyeon asked and Heechul looked away before nodding his head. 

Clenching her fist, tears gathered around Taeyeon's eyes as she breathed hard. 

Standing up, Taeyeon walked towards the door then stopped when she felt someone grabbing her wrist, turning around she was about to snap at the person thinking that it was Heechul but then she stopped when it wasn't the guy she's expecting. 

“As much as I'd want to take revenge at those immortals like you.. you can't just go to their quarters and do them harm. I can't risk losing you so go back to your seat and try to gain your energy back, you fainted last night so I don't think that it's a good idea for you to go back out there” He said and Taeyeon furrowed her brows before taking her hand back. 

“I'm.. Junsu by the way” He said and Taeyeon stood there, no expressions at all. 

“I'm the one who sent you all those flowers..” 

He's the one.. I'm.. engaged with? Taeyeon thought. 

“I'm sorry if I freaked you out.. I was waiting for the right time to approach you but--” 

“It's alright” Taeyeon cut him off and sighed. “I know where I belong now and I apologize for making you go through all that trouble. I know you're just making me realize whom I really belong to” Taeyeon said making him smile. “I'm glad I didn't freaked you out” He said and Taeyeon shook her head. 

“It would be a lie to say that I wasn't afraid but now I understand everything.. Thanks” Taeyeon said and Junsu nodded his head before scratching his nape and smiling shyly. “I'm glad you're here” He sincerely said and Taeyeon smiled.

“I am too” She answered. 

Am I really? Her inner self spoke.

“Taeyeon..” Heechul called making Taeyeon turn her attention to him. “What is it?” Taeyeon asked. “He's right. Just stay here.. for now” He said and Taeyeon glanced at Junsu before nodding her head. Pondering about it for a moment, Taeyeon sighed. “Alright” She answered. 

“But if you want to go out.. you can but just make sure not to make any fights with them and you have to go with Junsu” Heechul said and Taeyeon glanced at Junsu before nodding her head. “I will” Taeyeon answered and Heechul smiled before nodding his head. 

“We can't afford to lose you.. not now” Hyoyeon said and Taeyeon smiled. “I won't” She answered before turning her attention back to Heechul. “Oppa, you said I can go out right?” She asked and Heechul nodded his head. 

“Can I? Right now?” Taeyeon asked and Heechul chuckled. “Get yourself fixed first and take Junsu with you..” Heechul said and Taeyeon nodded her head. “I'll go get fixed first..” Taeyeon said then went upstairs and Heechul turned his head to Junsu. 

“Happy to have her here?” Heechul asked as soon as Taeyeon was out of sight. “I'm more than just happy” He said with a smile and Heechul chuckled. “Please take care of Taeyeon, she's like a sister to me” Heechul said and Junsu nodded his head. “And please bear with her, she's kind of a girl version of me” Heechul said then laughed making Junsu chuckle. 

“I think I can handle that..” Junsu answered. “and.. you know what she's going through right now. I hope you can understand her” Heechul added and Junsu smiled before giving him a thumbs up. “Of course, I wouldn't be here if I don't accept her and her flaws” Junsu answered and Hyoyeon laughed. 

“Since when did you become a lovesick fool oppa?” Hyoyeon asked with a chuckle and Junsu smiled shyly, his cheeks having a shade of pink. “Since last night” Heechul answered and Junsu snapped his head towards him. “What?” Heechul asked. 

“Think I didn't saw the way you looked at her? Even a toddler can guess what you feel when you saw her” Heechul said and Junsu snickered. “You're over exaggerating” Junsu defended and Heechul scoffed. “Am I?” He asked and Junsu shook his head and then sighed before putting his palm against his face. 

“Alright, you win. I'm happy that she's here, I've waited long enough to have her you know.. even when someone else owns her heart” Junsu said and just in time, Taeyeon was standing upstairs hearing everything she heard from Junsu. It made her think.. 

What if she met Junsu first? What if Junsu confessed his love for her first? 

Would there be a possibility of her falling for him? Would there be a possibility of her loving him? 

“Hey, don't be so down about it. I'm sure Taeyeon will learn how to love you too. Just.. take it slow” Heechul said and Taeyeon peeked downstairs only to see Junsu nodding his head. 

“Of course, I wouldn't want my future wife to run away from me” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Tentententennnn introducing Junsu HAHAHAHA I can't think of any guy to be paired up with Taeyeon so yeah.. next chapter ahead wootwoot