Chapter 64

Collision of Two Worlds

“Hey” Taeyeon greeted as soon as she saw him standing at the doorstep with a small smile on his face. Closing the door behind her, Taeyeon took his hand and led him towards the lift. “Where are you planning to go?” Baekhyun asked as soon as they entered the lift. “Have you had dinner?” Taeyeon asked as she pressed the ground button. 

“Not yet” Baekhyun replied and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Dinner it is” She said with a smile and Baekhyun stared at her. “What?” Taeyeon asked when she noticed him staring at her for a few seconds now. “Nothing” He said before smiling a little but it didn't go unnoticed to Taeyeon that the smile he has was a sad one. “Is there something wrong? You know you can always tell me anything right?” Taeyeon asked worriedly and sensing the worry in her voice, Baekhyun nodded his head. “Yes, I was just thinking of how things would go if I'm not an immortal” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon smiled before gently squeezing his hand that was intertwined with hers. 

“Don't you know, I was thinking of the same too” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun raised his brows. “Really?” He asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “I was thinking that if you're not an immortal, then you're not going to be living like this. I was thinking earlier, at times like this, I just wish that you're just  a normal human” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun nodded his head agreeing with her. “I wish I was too” 

“But that's not the case and it will never be and I feel bad about you carrying all your burdens alone. You have me now alright? The least thing I can do is to listen to you and help you carry everything you have on your shoulders. It doesn't sound bad does it?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded his head. “Of course not” Baekhyun answered before pulling her close to him and kissing her forehead. “Thanks for being there for me” Baekhyun said before engulfing her into a hug and Taeyeon nodded her head. “You're most welcome” Taeyeon answered and they heard the door of the lift open. 

“Let's go have some dinner, my treat” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun chuckled before nodding his head. Getting into Baekhyun's car, the two decided to just take some to go food instead and have their dinner at the park nearby and since there aren't many people, the two even enjoyed it more. 

“I'm so full” Taeyeon said before plopping herself down on the grass making Baekhyun chuckle. Staring at her, Baekhyun smiled even more. Now, he's not really alone because he has her. He won't feel lonely anymore knowing that she's there. Noticing this, Taeyeon raised her brows and sat up. “Is there something wrong?” Taeyeon asked when she noticed him staring at her with a sad smile on his face. 

“Never leave me alright? I'll choose to get killed by my enemies instead if you do” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon before leaning closer to him and kissing his cheek. “I won't and don't talk about things like that. Do you want to leave me alone?” Taeyeon asked with a frown and Baekhyun abruptly shook his head. “No” He answered immediately and Taeyeon nodded her head. “So don't talk about anything like that.  Don't you know how scared I am of losing you even now?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun sighed before shaking his head. “I am much more scared of losing you than losing my own life” Baekhyun stated and Taeyeon sighed.  “Let's not talk about this shall we? I want to make you feel better that's why I asked you to have dinner with me and not like this” Taeyeon said with a pout making Baekhyun chuckle a little. 

“Alright, let's not talk about it” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head as she looked up in the sky and noticed that the moon is close to getting full again. She smiled. “Taeyeon” She heard Baekhyun said and turning her head to him, Taeyeon was surprised when Baekhyun leaned in and kissed her. Letting everything sink in to her, Taeyeon closed her eyes and kissed him back and he pulled away. “Let's do this together” Baekhyun said above whisper, his face an inch close to her. 

“Of course” Taeyeon said while looking right into his eyes and cupping his cheeks kissing him again making Baekhyun smile. 


“Thanks for tonight. It really made me feel better” Baekhyun said as soon as they stopped right in front of the door to Taeyeon's apartment. “My pleasure, just tell me if something goes wrong. We'll do this together from now, alright?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun smiled before nodding his head. “But you do know that just by seeing you makes me feel better already right?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “It works for me too” She said followed by a chuckle and Baekhyun leaned in and kissed her forehead before hugging her tight. “Can we just stay like this for a while?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded her head as she hugged him back. “Sure” Taeyeon answered as she snuggled closer to him making Baekhyun sigh in relief. 

“Should I pick you up tomorrow after school?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon pulled away before giving him a questioning look. “Aren't you busy?” She asked and Baekhyun pondered about it before shaking his head. “No, I don't think so. Besides they will call me if they need something and I want to see you too because I'll definitely miss you as soon as you enter that door” He said while pointing the door to Taeyeon's apartment making her chuckle. “Did you swallow a ball of cheese?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun shook his head. 

“No, definitely not. It's you who made me like this” Baekhyun answered and Taeyeon chuckled before pinching his nose. “I'll miss you too but as much as I want you to stay, you need to go back home and I need to sleep. I have school tomorrow and you don't want me to skip class right?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun pretended to think about it. 

“Actually, I don't want you to go to school so I have you all day tomorrow” He said while bouncing his brows up and down and Taeyeon smiled evilly. “Should we go to the butterfly garden again?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun's face immediately went pale. 

“I was just joking, you should really go to school” He said immediately changing his mind before pushing her towards the door and Taeyeon laughed. “See? Don't worry, I won't do it again” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun looked at her with doubt making Taeyeon roll her eyes. 

“You don't believe me?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun immediately shook his head. “It's already late, you should really go to sleep. I'll just see you tomorrow” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head before turning around and reaching out towards the knob only to stop when she felt him hug her from  behind. 

“Is there a problem?” Taeyeon asked as she turned her head to the side looking at him. 

“Nope, nothing. I'll just miss you” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: *jumps out of the window* 

Goodbye readers, goodbye world T.T

This is making me crazy urgh