Chapter 8

Collision of Two Worlds

"Taeyeon! I'm glad you're here!" sunny said as soon as she saw Taeyeon walking down the hallway with Yoona beside her. Sunny already expected Taeyeon to call in sick for today but no, there Taeyeon is, all well. "Of course.. I wouldn't miss the classes just because of what had happened yesterday" Taeyeon said with a smile and Sunny nodded her head. 

"Such a nice student eh? I think, if that was me.. I would probably ask the whole week off" Sunny said with a sly smile and Taeyeon chuckled. "Taeyeon's always like that. She even had a fever last night but still asked me to let her go to school" Yoona said while looking at Taeyeon disapprovingly and Sunny gave Taeyeon a questioning look. 

"You have a fever?" Sunny asked putting her hand over Taeyeon's forehead causing the latter to flinch. "No.. I'm already well" Taeyeon answered with a smile causing Sunny to retreat her hand. "Are you sure? Isn't because you're too traumatized about what had happened yesterday?" Sunny asked and Taeyeon shook her head before giving her worried friend a smile. 

"I've experienced worse than just that" Taeyeon said and just like that, she left. "Did I say something wrong?" Sunny asked and Yoona smiled before shaking her head and patting Sunny's shoulder. "Ever wonder why we call each other sisters but does not even look the same?" Yoona asked and Sunny pondered about it for a moment. 

"Is it because-- oh" Sunny said and Yoona smiled weakly. "Taeyeon lost her parents but.. can we please not talk about it? I don't want talking about it too and so as Taeyeon" Yoona said and Sunny nodded her head. "Of course.. let's follow her?" Sunny asked and Yoona nodded her head but then stopped when she remembered something. 

"Sunny can I ask you something?" Yoona asked and Sunny stopped midstep. "What is it?" Sunny asked after turning around to face her. "Do you know the guy that saved Taeyeon yesterday?" Yoona asked and Sunny's expression immediately changed into a serious one, composing herself back again, Sunny gave Yoona a questioning look. "Yes.. why?" Sunny asked. 

"I.. He saved Taeyeon for the second time yesterday" Yoona said and Sunny furrowed her brows not catching what Yoona meant. "What?" Sunny asked and Yoona took a deep breath. "He saved Taeyeon for the second time yesterday" Yoona repeated and Sunny gave her a confused look. 

"For the second time? How?" Sunny asked. "Taeyeon went out yesterday to get us some supplies but then she came back home in his arms. Unconscious" Yoona said and Sunny's eyes widened. "What did he do?!" Sunny asked with her voice showing distress and panic. "Hey.. calm down. He's just the one that saw Taeyeon faint so he brought her home" Yoona said while looking at Sunny weirdly. 

"Oh.. is that just it?" Sunny asked and Yoona pondered about it for a moment before shaking her head. "He just bought Taeyeon's medicine and told me to call him if we need some help. He even offered to take Taeyeon to the hospital to get checked but I refused to specially when he said that he'll be the one to pay for the charges" Yoona said and Sunny let out a deep breath before shaking her head causing Yoona to look at her in confusion. 

"That guy" Sunny muttered under her breath and luckily, Yoona wasn't able to understand it. 

"So.. can you tell me who he is? I really need to thank him for taking my sister home.. Taeyeon needs to thank him too. She never tells me about it but I know she wants to thank him so.. can you?" Yoona asked and Sunny chuckled. "You'll know him soon. I mean.. it's not that I don't want to help you but he's a busy person so maybe you can just wait until he shows up again" Sunny said and Yoona nodded her head fully believing Sunny's lies. 

Pretending to look at her wristwatch. Sunny held Yoona's arm causing the latter to look at her again. "I just remembered.. Boa.. I mean Ms. Kwon needs to see me at the faculty room. Can I go first?" Sunny asked while pretending to give Yoona an apologetic look. "Alright.. I'll just follow Taeyeon" Yoona said buying everything she said. Watching Sunny dash off and disappear on the end of the hallway, Yoona furrowed her brows before crossing her arms. 

Boa? Why does she call our homeroom teacher that way? She thought. 

Shrugging it off, Yoona sighed as she made her way towards the room where Taeyeon is. 

Meanwhile, with Sunny. 

"Where is Baekhyun?" Sunny asked immediately right after she barged in inside the dean's office. "Is the the formal way to greet your dean?" Leeteuk asked with a playful smile causing Sunny to roll her eyes in annoyance. "It's urgent" Sunny sternly said causing the smile on Leeteuk's face to disappear. 

"What happened?" He asked with a worried voice. 

"You and Kangta should talk to him as his elders" Sunny stated causing Leeteuk to stand up and walk towards her with a confused look. "Why?" Leeteuk asked. "He's been trying to get close to a human!" Sunny said and Leeteuk felt himself stumble. 

"Who is this human?" Leeteuk asked. "Search for Im Taeyeon" Sunny said with an impassive tone. Immediately going to his desktop, Leeteuk searched for Taeyeon in the students files and gasped when he saw who she is. Reading the information, Leeteuk's eyes scrunched up with every information he read. 

"This is.." Leeteuk trailed. "Unbelievable" Sunny stated. "I know.." She continued.

"I was surprised myself too.. when I saw her" Sunny said and Leeteuk dropped himself on his chair and pressed his fingers against his temple. "How bad did he take it? What did Baekhyun do?" Leeteuk asked and Sunny sighed before shaking her head. 

"Taeyeon's sister said that Baekhyun offered to give them help. I think he even gave them his call card too. But don't worry, I can see that he's still sane" Sunny said and Leeteuk sighed in disappointment. "I'll talk to him before things go out of hand. We just can't let everyone know our identity just because of him" Leeteuk said and Sunny nodded. 

"It's the best to talk to him before these matters gets worse" Sunny stated and Leeteuk nodded before letting out a deep breath. 

"I'll talk to him. But let's not put any pressure on him for now.. I know it's hard for him after all these years too" 

"I know. It's already hard for him and now she's there.. looking at a lot like her" 

"Let's just hope the best. Let's just hope that Baekhyun doesn't fall for this person..Can you look after this girl Sunny?" Leeteuk asked and Sunny nodded her head reassuring Leeteuk of her words.

"I'll try to take Taeyeon away from him as much as possible. After all, it's our job to protect these humans, not to let them get in danger.."

"He can't fall for her" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Too soon? too fast? 

I think this story is going on a snail pace, seriously... T.T