Chapter 56

Collision of Two Worlds

“Yoona!” 

The trio suddenly heard a loud voice calling from behind, turning their heads towards the owner of the voice, Taeyeon furrowed her brows as she observed the girl who just called her sister. “Yuri!” Yoona shouted before running and hugging the older girl. “Where have you been?! Don't you know how I'm going to face Sunny's wrath? She's looking around for you” Yuri said before knocking Yoona's forehead causing the latter to frown. “That's Kwon Yuri” Taeyeon heard Baekhyun said. 

“One of you?” Taeyeon asked while looking at him sideways. “Yeah, I guess you could say that but she's not really an immortal” Baekhyun said before turning his head and looking at her. “Then?” Taeyeon asked. “She's a gumiho” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon raised her brows. “Aren't they supposed to ..” Taeyeon trailed. 

“Yes, but they're the good ones” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon raised her brows. “They?” Taeyeon asked  and Baekhyun pointed at another girl who's approaching them. “Yoona!” The tall girl called and Baekhyun sighed. “They're too loud. Sorry” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon chuckled before shaking her head. “No, it's alright” Taeyeon answered.

“Hey you two, meet my sister” Yoona said before walking back to Taeyeon and dragging her towards the two. “Hi, you must be Taeyeon right? Yoona talks about you a lot” Yuri said with a grin and Taeyeon smiled back before glancing at her sister. “Really? I'm glad to meet you and I'm sorry if my sister here's too loud” Taeyeon said while pointing at Yoona and the latter slapped her hand away. 

“No, it's alright. We're usually that way too. I'm Sooyoung” Sooyoung said before offering her hand to Taeyeon and the latter gladly accepted it. “and she's Yuri” Sooyoung said while pointing at the tan woman standing beside her. “Nice to meet you two” Taeyeon said before giving them a small bow. 

“No need to be formal around us” Sooyoung said while grinning and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Yes, they're just a bunch of--” Yoona said but before she can finish, another loud voice interrupted them. “Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung where the hell is Im Yoona?!”

“Sunny!” 

The two shouted before running behind Yoona's back seeking her as their fortress. “Hi there Sunny” Yoona said with a grin as soon as she saw Sunny fuming mad. “I told you to stay inside why do you have to be so stubborn?” Sunny asked and Yoona pointed at her sister. “I missed her” Yoona said with a pout and Sunny rolled her eyes. 

“No need to get all worked up Sunny, let Yoona do what she wants” Baekhyun stated and Sunny sighed. “I just thought she went out of the gates” Sunny said and Yoona looked at her in disbelief. “What? I won't do that unless everyone will let me” Yoona answered and Sunny sighed. “Right, right but those two behind you needs to get punished” Sunny said evilly and the two behind Yoona gulped, Taeyeon on the other hand watched in amusement. 

“We didn't do anything” Sooyoung defended and Sunny walked towards her and twisted her ears. “Sunny let go of my ears!” Sooyoung said while slapping Sunny's hand away. “No no” Sunny answered. “Hey, everyone's waiting for the two of you” Sunny told Baekhyun and he nodded his head before looking at Taeyeon and holding her hand. “Let's meet the others” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head as she watched Sunny drag Sooyoung and now Yuri by their ears. “Poor girls” Taeyeon heard her sister said while stifling a laugh. “You're mean” Taeyeon said and Yoona rolled her eyes. “Come on, they ate Sunny's favorite cake of course Sunny would be fuming mad” Yoona said nonchalantly but then stopped when she realized what she said. 

“You ate Sunny's cake with them?” Baekhyun asked noticing Yoona's sudden silence. “What? No” Yoona said and Baekhyun chuckled. “Alright, you said so” Baekhyun said before shrugging his shoulders. “Oh, we're here” Baekhyun said as soon as he stopped in front of a burnt house, there were lights inside but to Taeyeon, it still looked abandoned. 

“No one's inside!” They heard a voice from behind. “Hey, where are the others?” Baekhyun asked and Kai shrugged his shoulders. “Oh, Sehun went out with Suho hyung for a while” Kai answered and raised his brows when he saw Taeyeon beside Baekhyun. “She's Taeyeon” Baekhyun answered and Kai nodded his head before offering his hand to the latter. “Nice to meet you” Kai said and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Nice to meet you too” She said but then immediately stopped when she heard a growl from behind Kai. 

Seeing a big wolf, Taeyeon stumbled and hid behind Baekhyun's back. “Hey, you're scaring her” Baekhyun warned while blocking his arm in front of Taeyeon and the wolf suddenly turned into a human. “I'm sorry, I didn't expected you to come this early” He said apologetically while looking at Taeyeon. “Sorry if I scared you” He said with a sheepish grin and Taeyeon reluctantly shook her head.

“It's alright” Taeyeon answered and smiled when she felt Baekhyun gently squeeze her hand. “Oh they're here” Taeyeon heard her sister said, looking to where Yoona's looking at, Taeyeon's eyes widened when she saw her homeroom teacher walking with three other men, they seemed familiar to her. 

He's the doctor back at the hospital, Taeyeon thought when she recognized one of them. 

“Oh, hi there Taeyeon” Boa greeted as soon as she saw Taeyeon with a dazed look on. “I know, it's hard to believe right?” Boa asked and Taeyeon nodded her head before looking towards the doctor she met at the hospital. “We meet again. I'm Suho” He said and Taeyeon gave him a bow. “You don't remember me?” The other one asked and Taeyeon furrowed her brows trying to remember where she saw that guy. 

“He's with me when I saw you at the grocery” Baekhyun stated and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Oh, I remember now. Hi, I'm Taeyeon” Taeyeon said before giving them a small bow. “Don't have to be formal around us here” Suho said with a smile and Taeyeon nodded. 

“They're my family” Baekhyun said while looking at Taeyeon and Taeyeon smiled before nodding her head. “Hey, are you all forgetting about me?” A voice interrupted. “Leeteuk hyung!” Sehun said and ran towards Leeteuk engulfing him in a bear hug. “Let go of me” Leeteuk said while wiggling out of Sehun's embrace. 

“They're always like that” Baekhyun said while looking at Taeyeon. “You're not afraid right?” He asked, his voice lower making them the only two to hear what he said. “Why would I be? They all seem nice” Taeyeon answered and Baekhyun smiled before nodding her head. 

“Thanks for being not afraid of me, they're pretty much like that always but..” Baekhyun trailed and his genuine smile didn't go unnoticed to Taeyeon instead, it made her turn her attention to him more. 

“They're family” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: It's not all the characters yet but yeah, just wait everyone :D

Thanks for reading~!