Chapter 62

Collision of Two Worlds

“Why are we all here?” Sooyoung asked as soon as she noticed everyone present. It wasn't full moon, she thought, so why would everyone be there at the village at that hour? “What's wrong? Did something happen?” This time it was Yoona that asked. She already planned to go home and maybe have some dinner with her sister but Sunny asked her to stay without even telling her the reason behind it.

“Baekhyun called us here” Sunny said before taking a seat beside Yoona who has a confused look on her face. “Isn't he with my sister?” Yoona asked and Sunny nodded her head in confirmation. “Yes, but he dropped her home and he's on his way here” Sunny said and soon they heard an engine outside. “He's here” Kai said. Waiting for Baekhyun to enter the door, everyone took their seats and as soon as they did, Baekhyun showed up. 

“Is everyone here?” Baekhyun asked. “Pretty much” Boa answered and Baekhyun looked around. Sunny, Yoona, Suho, Sehun, Boa and Leeteuk the immortals are there. Kai and Chanyeol, Sooyoung and Yuri.. where is Krystal?

“Where is..” Baekhyun trailed but before he can finish a flash of fire appeared and there stood a girl in the corner of the living room. “Present” She said with a smile. “Where's your sister?” Yuri asked and Krystal clapped her fingers and soon her sister appeared. “Am I late?” Jessica asked right after appearing out of nowhere and Sooyoung shook her head. “Just on time” Sooyoung stated. “You're Jessica?” Baekhyun asked and Jessica nodded her head. “The angels will be here too” Sunny stated and soon a bright light flashed and Tiffany together with Seohyun appeared. “Hi there Tiff” Jessica greeted as soon as she saw Tiffany. “Jessi!” Tiffany shouted and hugged Jessica tight. 

Clearing his throat everyone turned their attention back to him.

“I..uh.. I need to tell you something” Baekhyun said and everyone gave him a questioning look. No, they don't have any idea why Baekhyun had called them all but they know that the reason was not good. They rarely met like this, they don't meet up like this, unless something really bad happened. “What is it?” Sehun asked and Baekhyun sighed. 

“Kangta hyung..” Baekhyun trailed. “What about Kangta hyung?” Suho asked. 

“He's dead” Baekhyun said and everyone in the table, except for Leeteuk, Sunny the demons and the angels are shocked. “What.. happened?” Kai asked as soon as he heard what Baekhyun had said. No, he's one of the last two immortals with the royal blood. How will they be able to hold the legion if this happened? “The enemies killed him” Baekhyun trailed and Sehun banged his fist on the table. 

“They're really getting on my nerves” Sehun growled under his breath and Baekhyun flexed his jaw, he's trying to suppress the anger and sadness too but what the enemies has done was way too much for him to handle. He's been making ways to make peace between them but those people are too much, they're all greedy and want to live in eternity just like them. “and that's why I asked everyone to be here” Baekhyun continued.

“This is war” He added and Leeteuk looked at him disapprovingly while shaking his head. “You do know what will happen if you declare war right? A lot of us will die” Leeteuk said and Baekhyun nodded his head. “But they will lose double” Baekhyun answered back. “We're not going to let them take any innocent life anymore. They may have killed Kangta but I'm not going to let them kill me” Baekhyun said, his eyes turning red. 

“The ones with the biggest factions. Sunny, Leeteuk hyung, Boa noona, Sehun and Suho hyung.. get your factions ready. We're going to fight” Baekhyun said then turned to Kai and Chanyeol. “Get your pack ready” Baekhyun said and the two nodded their heads. “Sunny can you take Yoona with you. Handle the leaderless faction and give it to her?” Baekhyun asked and Sunny nodded her head. “Are you serious?” Yoona asked as soon as she heard what Baekhyun said. She studied everything an immortal should do and one of them is handling a faction, immortals are supposed to lead a faction when they're already spend a total of one hundred years but no, Baekhyun already gave her one. Moreover, it wasn't just any faction, it was Kangta's faction.

“I am. You can handle it” Baekhyun said and Yoona sighed before nodding her head reluctantly. “Oh, I remembered. I have some news for you” Krystal said and Baekhyun raised his brows. “The heir” Krystal said and Baekhyun furrowed his brows. “What heir?” Baekhyun asked. 

“The heir of the warlocks” Krystal said. “What about it?” Yuri asked. 

“You killed the leaders but not the heir” Krystal said and everyone turned their heads on her. “He killed them Krys” Sooyoung defended and Krystal shook her head. “They were at down under right? I'm keeping an eye on their souls for years already and to my surprise.. the guy you killed wasn't the heir. It was from the leaders themselves” Krystal said and Baekhyun clenched his fist. 

“They fooled us” Yuri said. “They hid the heir Baekhyun and you know what will happen if that heir comes at the right age? That kid will kill you all, in just a snap of a finger. That's how powerful the heir is. Immortals may have the royal blood but the warlocks have the heir that can kill everyone even you” Krystal said and Baekhyun breathed hard. “So you mean they took that guy with them, made us believe that it was their child so that they can hide the real one?” Tiffany asked and Jessica nodded her head. “Exactly” She answered. 

“Where is the heir now?” Baekhyun asked and Krystal shrugged her shoulders. 

“No one knows. They said the heir was hidden well and doesn't know about his powers yet but it will slowly come out as soon as their awaited time comes” Krystal said and Baekhyun sighed before shaking his head. He thought he got rid of every threat on his way already but it seems like he failed, a threat is coming and he doesn't even know what to do yet. 

“Hyung” Baekhyun called turning his attention to Leeteuk. “What is it” Leeteuk asked. 

“Find something about what Krystal said about. I want the results as soon as possible” Baekhyun said, his eyes still red. “What..” Leeteuk trailed. 

“I'll kill the heir”

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Angst first :3