Chapter 73

Collision of Two Worlds

“I feel like throwing up” Taeyeon said and Heechul sighed before shaking his head. “What are you planning to do now? You technically ran away from home, where will you go now?” Heechul asked and Taeyeon's expression immediately changed. 

“I don't know, I can't go to Iris now. I probably can't go back home too and tell mom and dad what's happening” Taeyeon said and Heechul sighed. “Hyoyeon has a place here..  do you want to stay there?” Heechul asked and Taeyeon looked at him incredulously. “No, I can't oppa. It's like I'm freeloading already” Taeyeon said and Heechul sighed before rubbing his hands against his face. 

“You're the--” 

“Heir, I know. But I can't just take advantage of that right?” Taeyeon asked and Heechul nodded his head. “Then if you feel like you're freeloading her, then maybe help her in some ways. We need to make sure that you're going to be safe for the next few days Taeyeon, especially now that the immortals know who you are” Heechul said and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

“I can take care of myself oppa” Taeyeon said and Heechul nodded his head. 

“Right” He answered. 

“But let's go to Hyoyeon's first. You need to find a place to stay at through the night” Heechul said and Taeyeon can't do anything but to nod in defeat. As much as she hated bothering people, she knows she doesn't have any choice anymore, not when she ran away from the people whom she thought cared and loved her. 

“Oppa” Taeyeon called before Heechul can even walk. “What is it?” Heechul asked. 

“You're not going to leave me too right?” Taeyeon asked and Heechul's eyes softened, as much as he hated seeing Taeyeon being in that situation, Heechul knows that he can't take her back to the immortals. No, not when he knows some of them are eager to kill her. 

“Of course not..” Heechul said before walking towards Taeyeon and engulfing her into a tight hug, closing her eyes, Taeyeon sighed and when she opened her eyes, she found them standing at an unfamiliar lawn. “We're here” Heechul said with a smile and before Heechul can say anything, the door of the house opened revealing it's owner. 

“Oh, Heechul oppa.. Taeyeon.. hi?” Hyoyeon said as she walked down the stairs from the front porch. “H-Hi” Taeyeon said before giving Heechul a glance. “Hyo.. I need to ask you a favor” Heechul said and Hyoyeon raised her brows before nodding her head. “Sure what is it?” Hyoyeon asked and Heechul pointed at Taeyeon. 

“She needs a place to stay at through the night.. she's welcome here right?” Heechul asked and Hyoyeon nodded her head without hesitations. “The heir should be well taken care of, it's my pleasure to have her here” Hyoyeon said and Taeyeon gave her a questioning look. 

“Y-You knew?” Taeyeon asked and Hyoyeon nodded her head.

“Right at the moment I saw you” Hyoyeon answered and Taeyeon slowly nodded her head. “and please do look after her too. I'll be back later in the night” Heechul said and Taeyeon looked towards him immediately. “Where are you going?” Taeyeon asked and Heechul smiled before patting her forehead gently. “I'm going to meet up someone.. stay here alright? Don't go anywhere and I'll be back” Heechul said and Taeyeon nodded her head like a kid obeying her father. 

“O..kay” Taeyeon said reluctantly and Heechul smiled before disappearing. 

“So.. let's go inside?” Hyoyeon asked and Taeyeon nodded her head, seeing the hesitance, Hyoyeon chuckled. “Please treat this place as your home, there's no need to be uncomfortable” Hyoyeon said and Taeyeon smiled before nodding her head. “Alright” Taeyeon answered then followed Hyoyeon inside the house. 


Evening came, but Taeyeon stayed still on the bed inside the room Hyoyeon gave her. Staring at the ceiling, Taeyeon sighed, no words can explain the anger she has towards him, no words can explain how much she despised everyone that lied to her. But instead of not letting anger take over her, she did. 

And it overwhelmed her. 

“Oppa!” Hyoyeon's loud voice woke her up from her trance, sitting up, Taeyeon walked out of her room and ran downstairs only to see Heechul lying at the couch with blood all over his shirt. “O-Oppa!” Taeyeon shouted as she hurriedly ran towards Heechul who was gasping for air already, looking at his ripped shirt, Taeyeon looked away and closed her eyes when she noticed a big slash across his chest. 

“T-Taeyeon..” Heechul called and reluctantly, Taeyeon looked at him, tears b around her eyes already. “Who did this to you?! What happened?!” Taeyeon asked in panic and Heechul opened his mouth and tried to speak when he winced in pain. “Oppa, can't you heal him?” Hyoyeon asked when she turned towards the guy who's standing beside Heechul who seemed to be slipping in and out of consciousness already. 

“I-I can't.. it will worsen his state. My hex too dark.. it won't heal him” He said and Taeyeon sighed. “I will” She answered and Hyoyeon, with the unfamiliar man looked at her questioningly. “Can you?” Hyoyeon asked and Taeyeon nodded her head firmly. “I will” she answered and Hyoyeon moved away and Taeyeon placed her hands a few inches above Heechul's wound and closed her eyes. 

Heal, please. Taeyeon chanted mentally. 

Hearing a normal breathing, Taeyeon opened her eyes and saw that the wound had healed already. About to reach out to Heechul, Taeyeon felt dizzy and slowly, her eyes closed as she fell down on the cold floor. 

“Taeyeon!” Hyoyeon called when Taeyeon fell on the cold floor. “She fainted” The man said and Hyoyeon glanced at him. “Oppa, can you carry her on the other couch? I'll take care of Heechul oppa” Hyoyeon said and the man nodded his head as he walked towards Taeyeon then carried her towards the other couch and settled her there. Removing the strands of her hair that blocked her face, he sighed before caressing Taeyeon's face and retreating his hand back. A small smile appeared on his face when he leaned in and kissed her forehead. 

“You're finally here” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: *runs away and hides before you can even throw me tomatoes*

*goes out* I'll reveal that guy in the next chapter *hides again*