Chapter 14

Collision of Two Worlds

"For me?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded her head.

"Why? You don't like it?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun shook his head. "No, I just thought you'll eat it all" Baekhyun said then laughed causing Taeyeon to glare at him. "I'm not like that" Taeyeon answered making Baekhyun laugh even more. Shaking his head and wiping the tears away, Baekhyun tried to compose himself again.

"I'm sorry. It's fun teasing you" He answered and Taeyeon chuckled sarcastically. "Really?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded his head. "But.. I won't tease you anymore" Baekhyun said when he noticed Taeyeon's glare. Stifling his laugh, Baekhyun cleared his throat and decided to eat the cotton candy instead.

“Good” Taeyeon answered shortly before walking away leaving him behind. “No, not again” Baekhyun mumbled when Taeyeon walked ahead of him. Noticing him catch up, Taeyeon on the other hand quickened her pace wanting to take revenge from all the teasing he did earlier.

“Hey! Wait for me!” Baekhyun shouted and Taeyeon turned her head towards him and shook her head before walking away quickly. “I can’t even catch up with her in a snail pace like this” Baekhyun muttered under his breath, deciding to run Baekhyun smiled but when Taeyeon saw it, she ran away too causing him to shake his head.

Looking behind her while running, Taeyeon didn’t notice the slope so she tripped. Closing her eyes, Taeyeon prepared herself for the impact but then she felt hands wrap around her arms and when she opened her eyes, Baekhyun’s already under her having a pained expression on.

Quickly getting up, Taeyeon looked at him worriedly. “Are you alright? Where does it hurt? I’m sorry” Taeyeon said on the verge of tearing up but Baekhyun quickly got up and smiled at her. “I’m not hurt.. just a bit shocked from the fall” Baekhyun said reassuringly when he saw Taeyeon’s eyes tearing up.

That’s a bad fall.. even I was pained, Glad I caught her. Baekhyun thought and felt relieved that it was him that ended up falling on the ground instead of Taeyeon. Because if it was her, Baekhyun knew that Taeyeon will surely end up getting hurt from that bad fall. Moreover, he would blame himself for letting her get hurt.

She would’ve broke a bone from that fall and he will feel terribly bad if that happens.

“But..” Taeyeon said with tears escaping from her eyes already and Baekhyun shook his head and smiled cheekily. “I’m not hurt..” He said but then his eyes widened when he remembered something causing Taeyeon to look at him in worry and confusion.

“My cotton candy!” Baekhyun grimaced and that made Taeyeon laugh. “No” Baekhyun said when he saw the poor cotton candy lying on the grass. “I didn’t even get to eat the half of it” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon chuckled before wiping her tears away and continue laughing.

“It’s alright. Let’s just buy a new one” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun shook his head. “No! I want that one” Baekhyun sulked and Taeyeon looked at him incredulously. “Are you 12?” Taeyeon asked trying to prevent herself from laughing but Baekhyun only pouted.

“But I want it” Baekhyun said as he frowned and Taeyeon chuckled. Standing up, Taeyeon offered her hand to Baekhyun and he accepted it. Dusting his pants, Baekhyun did some stretch and walked towards the back to the cart.

“Let’s go buy it now” He said and Taeyeon can’t do anything but to shake her head.

“Let’s go”

“It’s late. I’ll go home now, thanks for today” Taeyeon said as soon as they’re done buying Baekhyun his cotton candy again. “I.. it’s not a problem. We’re friends now right?” Baekhyun said while scratching his nape and Taeyeon nodded her head.

“So.. I’ll see you around” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun nodded his head. “Do you want me to walk you home? It’s a bit late already” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon shook her head before smiling a little. “No, it’s alright. I live nearby anyway” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun nodded his head even when he’s reluctant about letting her go alone.

“Alright. Then just inform me when you get home, I’ll feel terribly bad if something happens to you. Touchwood” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon chuckled before nodding her head.

“I will” Taeyeon said before taking a few steps back and finally turning around and walking away. 

Seeing her disappear from his line of sight, Baekhyun smiled as he turned his attention back to the candy Taeyeon bought for him. 

"You're late" Yoona said as soon as Taeyeon closed the door. "Sorry.. I lost track of time" Taeyeon explained and Yoona raised her brows. "Had fun?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon chuckled before slowly nodding her head. "You can say that. Here, I brought you a cotton candy" Taeyeon said before handling Yoona the candy she bought. 

"Thanks" Yoona said as she opened the wrapper and devoured it. 

"So? What happened with the two of you?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon settled herself on the couch and let out a deep tired sigh before closing her eyes. "Just ate out. I gave him the gift I bought then said thanks.. we roamed around the park and decided to go home" Taeyeon said skipping the part where she fell down the slope, no she doesn't want Yoona teasing her all night. 

"That's fun already?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon and Taeyeon opened her right eyes before closing it again. "Yeah.." She answered tiredly and Yoona just observed her sister. "You[re telling me everything right?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon  opened her eyes and gave her sister a nod. 

"Of course.. why would I lie to you?" Taeyeon asked and Yoona shrugged her shoulders causing Taeyeon to roll her eyes. "How is he? He's a sponsor at the academy right?" Yoona asked and Taeyeon hummed as an answered. "He's fine and yes.. he admitted that" Taeyeon said and Yoona nodded her head. 

"Is he handsome to you now?" Yoona asked bluntly causing Taeyeon to look at her in disbelief. 

"The hell?"  Taeyeon asked and Yoona laughed. "You like him?" Yoona asked teasingly and Taeyeon shook her head before closing her eyes and lying down on the floor. "You like him?" Yoona asked again causing Taeyeon to sigh. 

"No" She answered. 

No yet.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Update~