Chapter 77

Collision of Two Worlds

“Thank you” Yoona said and Taeyeon furrowed her brows while looking at the latter questioningly. “What for?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona sighed. “For.. not hurting any of us” Yoona said and Taeyeon weakly smiled, as much as she wanted to, she can't and she doesn't know why.

“Trust me, I've planned to so don't thank me. But hey, all I'm asking you is to stop them from hurting any of us too. Let's keep this as a secret too, there will be a bigger problem if they all find out about this” Taeyeon said and Yoona nodded her head. “You can trust me” Yoona said and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

“I.. I'll go see the others now. I hope.. I can see you again.. somehow” Yoona said and Taeyeon smiled before nodding her head and hugging her sister tight. “We will, take care of yourself” Taeyeon said before pulling away and Yoona nodded her head with tears b around her eyes. “Thank you, really” Yoona said and Taeyeon chuckled before patting Yoona's forehead. 

“Go see them, we can't risk getting caught” Taeyeon said and Yoona smiled before reluctantly bidding her sister a goodbye. Seeing Yoona disappear at the corner of the street, she sighed, she felt like crying right there. It's hard for her not to be with Yoona, but it hurts her more to know that somewhat, their world sees them as enemies. 

She doesn't want to hurt anyone, nor she wants to kill. But that's what she's fated to do and she can't avoid it, for now, the least she can do is somehow change it. 

“Taeyeon..” She heard that familiar voice again. Turning around, anger filled her eyes again just by seeing him stand in front of her. “Didn't I told you to stay away from me? Do you really want to get hurt?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun sighed before shaking his head. “I already am” He answered and Taeyeon sighed. “Look, I'm trying my best here not to hurt you so please.. just.. leave” Taeyeon begged and Baekhyun stayed rooted on the ground making her groan in frustration. 

“I can't stand us being like this.. let's find a way together” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon sighed before taking a step back. “I can't stand seeing you. Say, put yourself in my shoes, would you still love the person who took everything away from you? Would you still be able to stand seeing the person who killed your parents?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun looked down finding no words to say. Right. She's right. 

“What? Can't answer me?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded his head. “See? So please just leave me..” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun sighed. “I can't” He firmly said. “It hurts me to see you being like this. I'm telling you the truth, I love you and I always will why can't you just believe me?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon sighed frustratingly. 

“Because you killed mom and dad!” Taeyeon snapped. “You don't know how my life became a living hell when you took their lives. I was devastated, I still am” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun took a deep breath, he closed his eyes trying to suppress his tears but failed, because as soon as he blinked, tears successfully escaped his eyes. 

“They killed many people, they took innocent lives. I have to stop it” Baekhyun defended and Taeyeon was taken aback. Are her parents really that bad? Did they really took away innocent lives? “You can ask every immortal you know. Their answers will be the same. I'm not saying this for you to go back to me. I love you, but if.. but if you're really happy with him then who am I to stop you right? You want me to tell you the truth.. and that's the truth. All that I'm asking you now is to believe me..” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon scoffed. “You think I'll believe you that easily? Mom and dad.. I.. I know them. They're not going to just kill people without reasons” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun sighed. “You want me to give you a reason why they did that?” He asked, it was slowly killing him inside, seeing how much Taeyeon despised him. “It was because they wanted me to come to them. They wanted to try how long it will push me to my limits, they were killing people just to make me.. just to make me fight them back” Baekhyun stated and Taeyeon clenched her fist. 

“You're lying” she muttered but Baekhyun managed to hear it. 

“I'm not” 

“You're lying!” Taeyeon shouted. 

“You do know that you're enough proof to say what they really did. You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for what they did, they made me fight them just so they can hide you. You know that” Baekhyun said and was about to hold her when Taeyeon slapped his hand away and took a step back. 

“But we can still changed everything, let's try to stop this war” Baekhyun said, his voice pleading and Taeyeon looked away not wanting to see his face. “Stop this war?” She asked. “You tried to kill my friend! Isn't that another reason why should I not trust you?!” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun was taken aback. “Friend?” He asked. 

“The one you tried to kill last night?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun opened his mouth but then closed it again, Taeyeon's right, he's the one who tried to kill that warlock. “See? That's why I'm hating you more and more” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun sighed as he lifted his hand out and was about to reach out to her when Taeyeon shook her head. 

“I'm not going to kill you.. but please.. just get out of my sight. Pretend like nothing ever happened between us” Taeyeon said. “I can't!” Baekhyun resented. “Are you just fine with forgetting everything we did? Are you?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon looked away again. “I'm sure you're not” He answered. 

“I'm trying” Taeyeon snapped. “Can you?” He asked back. 

“I will” Taeyeon answered. “Watch” She added as she took her phone out and dialed Heechul's number. “Hello oppa, yes this is me, Taeyeon” Taeyeon said while looking straight into Baekhyun's eyes. “Yes, I'm with Junsu oppa. I just need to ask you a favor” She said, watching Baekhyun clench his fist. 

“Can you please prepare everything for the wedding? I want to do it as soon as possible” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun's eyes widened in disbelief. “I know, I know. Please tell Junsu oppa too? He's been waiting for this for too long, I don't want to make it harder for him. I've thought about it too, please?” Taeyeon said, still keeping her gaze on Baekhyun. 

“Alright, thanks. We'll be back later and then tell me you plan, bye” Taeyeon said and ended the phone call. “You believe me now?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun clenched his fist ad flexed his jaw. “Why are you doing this?” He asked, pain and sadness present in his eyes. “You asked me if I can, so I'm showing you that I can” Taeyeon answered flatly. 

“This is not the answer” He stated and Taeyeon furrowed her brows. 

“Then what do you want?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun took a step forward and was about to touch her when Taeyeon, in reflex lifted her hand up and placed it in front of his chest and in seconds, Baekhyun already fell on his knees while gasping for air. 

“I told you not to touch me” Taeyeon threatened, her eyes dark. Turning around, Taeyeon clenched her fist and walked away not daring to look back to him anymore. 

She walked away, oblivious to the fact that she put a curse on him. 

A curse that can kill him. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: *sniffs* I can see the end already