Chapter 70

Collision of Two Worlds

“No, Taeyeon.. Please” Baekhyun begged and was about to reach out to her when Taeyeon placed her hand on his chest and he immediately gasp when he felt his lungs stricken. His chest hurt and his face immediately grew pale, seeing this, Taeyeon stumbled backward and looked at her hands then back to Baekhyun who's slowly losing his breath. 

“Taeyeon..” Baekyhun said, he found it hard to breathe. His face growing paler and paler by the second but Taeyeon just stood there, shocked of what just happened. “Taeyeon what did you do to him?” Yoona asked and was about to hold her hand Taeyeon held her hand in front of her stopping Yoona as she stepped back. “Don't touch me” She slowly said while looking at her hand then to Yoona. Glancing back at Baekhyun, Taeyeon saw that he's now crouching on the floor with his hand on his chest clutching on his shirt tightly. 

“I..” Taeyeon said. “I'm sorry” Taeyeon said and just like that she ran away leaving the two. 

“Baekhyun, Baekhyun are you alright?” Yoona asked while looking at Baekhyun who already fell down on the floor. “Taeyeon” He said, breathless. “I'll call someone now” Yoona said and was about to take her phone out when Baekhyun caught her wrist mid-step. “No, I'm.. alright” Baekhyun said trying to regain his breath back and Yoona looked at him in disbelief. 

“She tried to kill you” Yoona said and Baekhyun shook his head weakly, his breathing still unable. “No.. she sensed danger that's why. She's not trying to kill me, she doesn't know what she has yet” Baekhyun defended and Yoona sighed before shaking her head. As much as she wants to find Taeyeon, she knows that the latter needs time and that she needs to rethink about everything she did. It scared her too, seeing Taeyeon like that and just by seeing Baekhyun be in danger just by a single touch from Taeyeon made her scared even more.

Hell, she felt like she can't go near Taeyeon. Not when she knows her sister hates her too. 

Taeyeon's abilities as a warlock is starting to show up and Yoona knew that it wasn't a good sign. She wanted to help her sister, but as much as she wanted to, she doesn't know if Taeyeon still sees her as her sister. “Let's go look for her” Baekhyun said and Yoona looked at him in disbelief. “Do you really want to get killed?!” Yoona asked and Baekhyun groaned as he weakly sat up, hand still on his chest. 

“She doesn't know what she's doing, she did it out of reflex. She doesn't know how to use her abilities yet, we need to find her before the enemy does, we need to find her before the other immortals does” Baekhyun stated and Yoona sighed. “You're not going to let her go easily right?” Yoona asked and Baekhyun meekly nodded his head. 

“I promised not to hurt your sister, and I made a vow to protect her with all my life” Baekhyun said and Yoona sighed. “Let's just hope that she won't get you killed alright?” Yoona asked and Baekhyun nodded his head. “I'm sorry this has to happen” Yoona said and Baekhyun shook his head. “I should be the one sorry here.. if.. it wasn't for me then Taeyeon wouldn't be mad at you too” Baekhyun said as he sighed and scratched his nape. “It's alright, Taeyeon's not a bad person. Wait tomorrow and she'll be back, she just needs some time alone to think” Yoona said in assurance and Baekhyun meekly nodded his head. 

“I hope so” 


Taeyeon kept running as the tears on her eyes rolled down her cheeks, she doesn't know what's happening to Baekhyun by now but.. still.. she hopes that she hasn't killed him yet. She connected each and every dot already and now, it dawned to her that she's the heir Baekhyun's talking about and as much as she hated it, she's fated to kill him too. 

She wanted to, right when she found out that he's the reason why her parents died but that was just it, because as much as she tried to deny it, she still loves him enough not to try hurting him. But she unknowingly did, and it made her feel so much guilt. Yes, she's still mad at him, she wanted him to pay for what he has done but hurting each other isn't the best idea. She knows she has to find a way.

And she knows there's no going back now. 

The screeching sounds made her come back to reality and she found herself standing in the middle of the empty highway, looking to where the sound came from, Taeyeon saw a car coming and so she closed her eyes preparing herself for the impact. Should she die now? Maybe, she thought. There's no point of living anyways, she lost her parents because of the man she loves the most. She has nothing now. 

“Are you trying to get yourself killed?!” A familiar voice asked her right after she felt her arm being pulled away and Taeyeon opened her eyes, tears already threatening to escape. “O-Oppa” Taeyeon said and before the man knew it, Taeyeon already engulfed him into a tight hug. He can sense the pain in her voice, letting out a deep breath, he brought his hands up and hugged Taeyeon back. 

“Who hurt you?” He asked with a worried tone and Taeyeon pulled away before shaking her head and wiping her tears away. “Tell me” He said and Taeyeon sighed before shaking her head. “Oppa, take me away from here please? Please?” Taeyeon begged desperately and when he looked right into her eyes, he knew how much pain she's bearing right at that moment. 

“But you have to tell me everything” He said and Taeyeon just nodded her head wanting to be away from that place already. “Close your eyes” He said as he held both of her arms and Taeyeon did. “You can open it now” He said and when Taeyeon opened her eyes, she was shocked to see herself standing in the meadows. “O-Oppa.. w-what happened?” Taeyeon asked while looking around, white flowers swayed as the wind blew and she found herself standing there with him. 

“Taking you away”

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Oooohh.. can anyone guess who that guy is?