Chapter 49

Collision of Two Worlds

“Me” Taeyeon said with a smile and Baekhyun found no words to say. It was like everything he wanted to tell her vanished into thin air, he felt like his voice was trapped somewhere inside of him. “But.. I'm sorry if I have gone overboard. I understand if you're angry” Taeyeon said sincerely before walking away. “I want to go home, can we go now?” Taeyeon asked when she got no response from him, she thinks that he's still angry and that he doesn't want to show it to her. Oblivious, Baekhyun nodded his head. Trailing behind her, Baekhyun sighed. 

A bit more patience, a bit more of waiting. 

“We're here” Baekhyun stated as soon as he stopped the car in front of the building where Taeyeon lives. “Thanks for today, it was fun” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun nodded his head. “See you tomorrow” He said and Taeyeon nodded her head before going out of the car. Watching her go inside the building, Baekhyun started the engine of his car again and drove away. 

Meanwhile.. 

Taeyeon stopped as soon as she arrived at the lobby, she doesn't know why but there's this nagging feeling inside of her. She doesn't know why or what was it but she knows that she's still guilty about embarrassing Baekhyun. She knows it was her being playful, yes, but she hated the way she saw him frown because of her because as much as she doesn't want to admit it, all she wanted was for him to smile especially when he's with her. 

Quickly taking her phone out, Taeyeon dialed his number. 

“Hey is there something wrong?” His worried voice greeted her. “Where are you? Are you already home?” Taeyeon asked. “No, I'm not. Why? Do you need something?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon sighed. She's going to get rid of that guilt, not tomorrow or any other day. She's going to get rid of it today. “Can you meet me? I just need to tell you something” Taeyeon said, getting more anxious as each second passes. 

“Alright, where are you?” Baekhyun asked. “I'm at the lobby here at my apartment building. Can you come and see me?” Taeyeon asked, her voice with a hint of reluctance. “Alright, I will see you. Don't go anywhere alright?” Baekhyun stated with worry, he doesn't know what Taeyeon is up to but all he wanted is that nothing bad happened to her. 

Quickly arriving at the place since he wasn't that far yet, Baekhyun stopped his car at the side of the street and ran towards the lobby only to see Taeyeon standing there with a frown on her face. “What's wrong? Are you hurt?” Baekhyun asked worriedly and Taeyeon shook her head. “Then what is it?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon looked down, still feeling terribly bad, tears flowed out of Taeyeon's eyes. Seeing this, Baekhyun's eyes widened. “Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Did something bad happened?” Baekhyun bombarded her with questions and Taeyeon sniffed before wiping her tears away. “Sorry” She said and Baekhyun knew why. 

“Hey, you're still feeling guilty about it?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded her head, still looking down. “It's alright” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon looked up before shaking her head. “I did wrong, I shouldn't have done that” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun smiled before shaking his head assuring her that everything's alright. “I'm not angry” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon looked away. “Hey” Baekhyun said moving her chin to face him again. “I'm telling the truth, I'm not angry. I'll even let you do that a thousand times if that means I can see you smile again” Baekhyun said while looking straight into her eyes and Taeyeon looked down. Wrapping his arms around her shoulder, Baekhyun engulfed her into a tight hug. “I'm not mad” He said with a sing song voice while swaying her. Seeing her smile a little, Baekhyun sighed in relief. 

“I'm not mad” Baekhyun said, still hugging her. 

Pulling away, Taeyeon nodded her head. “I'm still sorry, I won't do it again” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun chuckled. “I told you I'll let you do it as long as it means me seeing you smile right?” Baekhyun stated and Taeyeon slowly nodded her head. “Are you alright now?” Baekhyun asked while looking at her worriedly. “I.. am” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun smiled before nodding his head. 

“Stop feeling bad about it. Keep in mind everything I told you” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head. “I will” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun smiled. “Do you need anything else?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon shook her head. “I'm sorry for making you run back here” Taeyeon said apologetically and Baekhyun chuckled before shaking his head. “It's not a big deal, I wasn't that far anyways” Baekhyun answered with a smile. 

“Just make it up to me tomorrow” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon raised her brows. “Tomorrow?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun nodded his head. “Make it up to me tomorrow” Baekhyun stated and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Alright” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun smiled. 

“I'll go now, you're going to be fine here right?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded her head.

“I am” 

The next day.. 

Taeyeon furrowed her brows as soon as she entered the classroom, students gather around her table and she doesn't even know the reason why. Walking closer, her classmates saw that she already arrived. “Oh, you're here already” One of her classmates said, looking down on her table. 

She saw a bundle of blue roses down on her table, she furrowed her brows. “What is this?” Taeyeon asked, while giving her classmates a questioning look. “We found it here when we arrived” One of them answered. “Maybe it's from her admirer” She heard one of her classmates said. “But why a blue rose? Shouldn't it be red or maybe white?” One of then answered again. 

“Yeah, it's blue” She heard her classmate said. “What's the commotion? Why are you gathering around Taeyeon's table?” Sunny asked while approaching Taeyeon. Looking down on the table, Sunny furrowed her brows when she saw a bundle of blue colored roses on Taeyeon's table. 

“What's this?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders. “I don't know, I just saw it here when I arrived” Taeyeon said and Sunny furrowed her brows. “Check everything in your table” Sunny said and Taeyeon nodded her head, opening the small drawer below her desk, Taeyeon furrowed her brows. “What?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon took out what she saw. “Isn't that a yellow hyacinth?” One of their classmate said. “Why would someone send that to you?” Another one stated and Taeyeon gave Sunny a questioning look. 

“What does this mean?” Taeyeon asked. “Does these flowers mean anything?” 

Sunny frowned, thoughts running inside her mind. 

“The blue roses are for mystery, the yellow hyacinth's for jealousy” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Updated~ 

It's Fany's birthday yay!