Chapter 3

Collision of Two Worlds

"Taeyeon-ah.. wake up. We're going to be late if you keep acting like that" Yoona scolded as soon as she saw her sister still stuck up in bed after countless times of waking her up. Letting out a sigh, Yoona shook her head seeing how Taeyeon shows no interest into going to school the first day, she can't blame her sister though because it's partly her fault too. If she hadn't asked for Taeyeon to stay up late with her last night just because she can't sleep, then Taeyeon would have been able to wake up early.

"But I still want to sleep" Taeyeon complained with her voice muffled by the pillow. Grabbing the blanket, Taeyeon pulled it up to her head only to stop when Yoona grabbed the blanket away causing Taeyeon to lift her head off the pillow and look groggily at her sister. "What's your problem?" Taeyeon asked and Yoona shook her head before frowning. 

"It's the first day of school!" Yoona reminded and Taeyeon sprang up with her eyes fully opened. "What?" Taeyeon asked in surprise causing Yoona to burst out laughing. "It's the first day of school! See? I'm already in my uniform" Yoona said before showing Taeyeon the uniform she got causing the latter to frown. Looking at her questioningly, Yoona tried her best not to laugh. 

"Alright. Just wait for me and I'll get ready. Wait a few minutes and I'll cook breakfast" Taeyeon said and Yoona shook her head causing Taeyeon to look at her questioningly."I already cooked breakfast" Yoona answered coolly but that answer made Taeyeon's eyes almost went out of the socket, dashing towards the kitchen, Taeyeon pushed her sister away but as soon as she saw the kitchen in a complete and clean state, Taeyeon sighed in relief. 

"What? You thought I burned the kitchen down?" Yoona asked bluntly and Taeyeon smiled cheekily before nodding her head and scratching her nape. "You can't blame me. You almost got me killed because you set the kitchen at home on fire" Taeyeon stated and Yoona pouted causing the latter to chuckle. 

"I was just trying to make you porridge because you're sick that time" Yoona said still pouting and Taeyeon smiled warmly before patting her sister's head. "It's alright. I know you didn't mean it and I know that you learned. Thank you for making the breakfast, I'll get ready and don't wait for me. Start eating" Taeyeon said and Yoona nodded her head. 

Seeing her sister go back into her room, Yoona sighed and settled herself on the table. 

"This is life" she said. 

"You go first. No, you go first" 

"It's your idea" 

"You agreed!" 

The sisters started to squabble as soon as they arrive in front of Iris Academy. Seeing the students go inside the gates, the two suddenly felt nervous, it was then they realize that Iris Academy is no joke. Looking around, Yoona took her sister's hand and gave her a puppy look. 

"Let's go together" she suggested and Taeyeon chuckled before knocking Yoona's head off with her free hand. "Good idea. Let's go" Taeyeon said and intertwined her hand with her sister's causing Yoona to smile. Walking inside the gates, the two look around and now understood how Iris Academy became one of the best schools. 

Looking around, the school ground is a vast area. Different buildings, small structures.. A whole lot more. Letting out a deep breath, Taeyeon tightened her grip on her sister's hand and entered a building. Squeezing in to the crowd, Taeyeon noticed that some of the students are looking at them.

Some gave them confused looks. Some of them having their own worlds. Some of the plainly don't care.   

"Who are those blondes?" Taeyeon heard someone from the crowd ask but nevertheless ignored it. "They look new. Do you think they're juniors here?" Taeyeon heard another but still decided to ignore it. Trying her best to squeeze in, Taeyeon stopped when a girl, maybe a round her age and height stopped infront of her and gave her a bright smile. 

"Hi" The girl greeted causing Taeyeon to look at her in confusion. "You're new here right?" She asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. "I'm Sunny and I'm on my third year here on Iris.. you seemed to be having a hard time squeezing in with the students so I decided to approach you" Sunny said and Taeyeon smiled before nodding her head. 

"I'm on my third year too but I just transferred here on Iris and thanks for noticing. I'm Taeyeon and this is my sister Yoona" Taeyeon said while pointing at Yoona and Sunny smiled before offering her hand to Yoona which the latter gladly take. 

"Nice to meet you" Sunny said while shaking Yoona's hand. "Nice to meet you too" Yoona answered back politely. "By the way, you said you're a third year?" Sunny asked and the two nodded their heads. "Yes" The two answered in chorus. 

"What's the room number?" Sunny asked. "3-1" Taeyeon answered and Sunny smiled brightly. "We're classmates! Come, let me show you our classroom" Sunny said before walking out of the crowd and Taeyeon trailed behind Sunny while still holding her sister's hand. 

Arriving there, Taeyeon and Yoona stopped as soon as Sunny did. Twisting the knob, Sunny opened the door and motioned them to go in. Walking inside, the two noticed that the room was still empty so they both looked back at Sunny who gave them a sheepish smile. 

"The seniors usually come late" Sunny explained and the two nodded their heads. "Those are your desks. The ones infront of the desk that has a bag, you'll sit infront of me" Sunny stated and Taeyeon nodded her head. "Thanks for the help Sunny" Taeyeoon said and Sunny shook her head and hands. "Nah, we're classmates. Besides, it's my job to help you. So.. I'll leave first and take care of the junior alright? Enjoy" Sunny said and Taeyeon smiled before nodding her head. 

"Thanks.." Taeyeon said and Sunny left. Seeing that the latter was away, Yoona slumped herself over her desk and closed her eyes. "It's our first day and you're going to sleep?" Taeyeon asked in amusement and Yoona opened her eyes before glaring at her sister.

"It's not like Iris is any different to our former school and you know I always take naps before classes start right?" Yoona stated and Taeyeon nodded her head letting her sister do what she wants. 

"Alright you say so. But I think Iris is different" 

"Weird" Sunny said while walking down the corridor right after sending Taeyeon and Yoona to their respective rooms. Looking towards the students that were gathered at the school lobby, Sunny shook her head and let out a deep sigh. "How would I know if someone else is here if I'm the only one checking these students?" Sunny complained before scratching her head in frustration. 

Taking the back door to avoid the crowd. Sunny walked out only to stop when she came face to face with someone. 

"Oh.. hi there" Sunny greeted but the person infront of her kept a blank face. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be checking the entrance?" He asked and Sunny raised her brows before nodding her head. "I know. But there's no one there. They all know how they will end up if they dare to enter Iris, besides aren't you taking your new position seriously? Kangta's still here, he hasn't left yet. Let loose" Sunny advised but the person infront of her didn't say anything but just stared at her with his empty eyes. 

"I know its hard" Sunny added knowing what the person infront of her feels like. "I can see it through your empty eyes. It's buried and hidden deep in the bottom of your heart. But let loose, you've been living like this for a hundred years right?" Sunny asked and the person's eyes suddenly became red. Anger. she knows.

It turned like that when they're angry. when they're frustrated.

"I know" He answered. "But I can't risk taking another life just because of my sake. I'm tired of it" He said and Sunny smiled sadly before letting out a sigh. Putting her hand over his shoulders, Sunny looked straight into his eyes and shook her head. 

"Look.. Baekhyun" She said. "You won't risk anyone's life anymore. You won't take a life anymore" Sunny said while still looking into his eyes and Baekhyun let out a sigh before nodding his head. "Just be careful alright? Don't be too careless anymore" Sunny stated with a small smile and Baekhyun nodded his head. "Now your eyes.. better control it if you don't want taking another life anymore" Sunny said and Baekhyun nodded his head. 

"I will.."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So.. anyone have a guess who Baekhyun is? 

Sorry for not updating yesterday. Headache's killing me T.T