Chapter 10

Collision of Two Worlds

"You know the name of the guy that saved you right?" Yoona asked as soon as Taeyeon was able to set herself down on the couch. Lifting her head up, Taeyeon turned her attention to her sister and nodded her head. "Yes.. why?" Taeyeon asked and Yoona pondered about it for a moment before settling down on the floor. "What's his name again?" Yoona asked. 

"Baekhyun?" Taeyeon said unsure. "Oh.. him. That's right" Yoona said while nodding her head and Taeyeon gave her a questioning look.

"What's with him?" 

"He's the school's sponsor" 

"What?!" Taeyeon asked in disbelief and Yoona shrugged her shoulders. "I've been asking some of our classmates around earlier and since they're seniors in Iris already. They pretty much know him.. he's kinda popular with students in Iris. Especially girls" Yoona said and Taeyeon raised her brows, amused by what her sister told her. 

"Oh.. cassanova?" Taeyeon asked and Yoona shook her head. "No" Yoona answered causing Taeyeon to be confused. If he's popular around the students, most of all girls, then wouldn't it be because he's a cassanova? Taeyeon thought. "Then what?" Taeyeon asked and Yoona looked at her incredulously. "Are you serious? He's handsome" Yoona said and Taeyeon raised her brows causing Yoona to roll her eyes. 

"I know, I know.. you don't tell a guy he's handsome unless you already saw his own attitude" Yoona said and Taeyeon chuckled before nodding her head. "I just raised my brows then you already reacted that way. Fine, you say he got the looks then he got the looks. I'm out of it, I just want to thank him after what he did for me" Taeyeon said and Yoona chuckled. "I know" she answered. 

"That's why I asked around" Yoona said and Taeyeon chuckled. "You asked around just for me?" Taeyeon asked while pointing at herself and Yoona nodded her head. "Yes. I know you Taeyeon.. I know that once someone helps you.. you'll never stop looking out for them until you feel that you're not in debt anymore" Yoona said and Taeyeon smiled before lightly nodding her head. 

"Thank you.. but you shouldn't have you know. I can just try to look for him and maybe thank him personally" Taeyeon said and Yoona chuckled. "You'll see him often at school" Yoona answered and Taeyeon gave her sister a questioning look. "What do you mean?" asked Taeyeon. 

"He's a sponsor at Iris remember? Students said that he visits the school from time to time, you just have to look out when. They said he usually comes secretly because he wants to avoid commotion" Yoona stated and Taeyeon nodded her head. "Why does it have to be this hard?" Taeyeon asked and Yoona chuckled in amusement. 

"Maybe there's a reason why. Besides, he gave his call card so you can just call him" Yoona reminded and Taeyeon's eyes widened. "That's it!" Taeyeon said and quickly went to get her purse inside her bag and took a white card out and smiled. "I didn't remember this. Thanks for reminding me Yoongiieee" Taeyeon said before reaching out to Yoona and ruffling her sister's hair. 

"Yah! I'm not a kid" Yoona shouted as she slapped Taeyeon's hand away. Laughing, Taeyeon shook her head and turned her attention towards her phone with her smile disappearing. "What's the problem?" Yoona asked upon seeing the sudden change of emotions from Taeyeon. 

"I can't call him" Taeyeon said and Yoona raised her brows. "Why?" Yoona asked. 

"I can't just call him to just say thank you right?" Taeyeon asked and Yoona gave her a look of disbelief before bursting out laughing. Taeyeon on the other hand pouted upon her sister's reaction. "What are you seriously thinking?" Yoona asked while giving her an incredulous look. 

"Call him then say let's meet up then voila.." Yoona stated and Taeyeon raised her brows while looking at her sister weirdly. "Your ideas are creeping me out" Taeyeon said and Yoona rolled her eyes before letting out a huff causing Taeyeon to look at her questioningly. 

"What? What if he thinks that--" 

"Seriously. You're a new student right? So pretend that you don't know who he is, maybe try to thank him then slowly get to know him" Yoona said and Taeyeon raised her brows. "Why would I get to know him? I'll just say thanks and maybe give him a small gift for his generosity and kindness" Taeyeon said and Yoona grunted. 

"Alright. Alright. Alright. Just call him and ask him if you two can meet up, bring that small gift you're talking about and then voila.. you're done" Yoona said with a smile and Taeyeon nodded her head. Copying the numbers that was printed on the card, Taeyeon took a deep breath and pressed the call button before putting the phone against her ear.

"Hello?" The person on the other line said. Shakily, Taeyeon held the phone  and gulped. "H-Hello" Taeyeon greeted before glancing at Yoona who just shrugged her shoulders and stood up before making her way towards their room. 

"Who is this?" He asked. 

"T-Taeyeon. It's Kim Taeyeon, the girl you gave your call card to?" Taeyeon said. "Oh, is there anything I can do for you?" the person on the other line and said and Taeyeon closed her eyes before taking a deep breath trying to get all her nervousness away. 

"C-Can.. we.. we meet? I mean.. just so I can thank you personally" Taeyeon said before clenching her fist trying to tell herself that what she did wasn't an embarrassment. "Is that so? Alright.. where will I meet you?" He asked and Taeyeon pondered about it for a moment. 

"Can we meet at the park from last time? I.. I'll meet you after school" Taeyeon said. "Alright. so.. I'll see you tomorrow?" He stated and Taeyeon nodded her head as if he can see her. Realizing what she just done, Taeyeon mentally scolded herself. "Y-Yeah.. sure" Taeyeon said before pressing the end button and her eyes widened. 

"What the hell did I just do?!" Taeyeon shouted and Yoona immediately went out of the bedroom. 

"what happened?" Yoona asked worriedly. "I.." Taeyeon trailed. 

"I hang up on him" Taeyeon said and Yoona sighed before pressing her hands against her face and shaking her head. 

"You know what? Just rest.. you're getting out of your mind" Yoona said before retreating back to the bedroom leaving Taeyeon pouting. Looking at her phone, a small smile unknowingly crept on Taeyeon face as she caressed her phone. 

"I'm going to meet him" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  Who wants fluff?! Raise your hands up!