Chapter 11

Collision of Two Worlds

"We need to talk"  Leeteuk's stern voice greeted him as soon as the door opened. Raising his brows, Baekhyun kept his impassive face on. " Why?"  Baekhyun asked but when Leeteuk was about to approach him, Baekhyun's phone rang causing him to retreat back and answer his phone. 

"Slow.. too slow" Sunny said causing Leeteuk to roll his eyes. "I'm out" Sunny added and Boa nodded her head. Going out of the dean's office, Sunny looked around the hall trying to find Baekhyun but to her dismay, he wasn't there anymore. Shrugging her shoulders, Sunny decided to just go home and not meddle with their business anymore. 

"I don't understand how you manage to keep up with Sunny. She's nothing but a spoiled brat" Leeteuk said as soon as Sunny's out of his sight. "Maybe because I'm kind enough not to take her head off?"  Boa asked followed by a chuckled causing Leeteuk to shake his head. "I seriously don't think you and Sunny can be together in one room. No one will come out alive" Boa said jokingly and Leeteuk chuckled. 

"If that's so I'll make sure to be the one that's going to live" Leeteuk stated and Boa laughed. "What are you? 12? You and Sunny should seriously stop bickering" Boa stated and Leeteuk looked at her incredulously like she said something  terrible. "You should really tell that to her.. she's the one that always starts the fight" Leeteuk said and Boa raised her brows. "and you talk back" Boa said and Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on. You know that if I don't talk back she'll say 'what? you're being a chicken now'?" Leeteuk said imitating Sunny's voice causing Boa to burst out laughing. "I didn't see it coming. Sunny's voice really fits you well"  Boa said while trying to stifle a laugh but failed causing Leeteuk to stick his tongue out. 

"Please. I hate it.."  Leeteuk said and Boa shook her head still trying to calm herself down from laughing. "Alright.. you win. I'll finish my work now"  Boa said and Leeteuk nodded his head. Seeing her go out of the office, Leeteuk turned his attention towards his book and continued to read. 

Meanwhile..

"Hello?" Baekhyun greeted as soon as he pressed the answer button. Putting the phone against his ear, Baekhyun tried to listen to whoever the person is that called him, he glanced at the number, it was unfamiliar. Furrowing his brows, Baekhyun tried to remember if he gave someone his number. Finally remembering it, Baekhyun shook his head mentally scolding himself. 

"H-Hello" He heard the person on the other line greeted nervously causing him to smile a little. "Who is this?"  Baekhyun asked pretending not to remember her even when he does already. No, he doesn't want to sound like he's been waiting for her to call him. 

"T-Taeyeon. It's Kim Taeyeon, the girl you gave your call card to" He heard her say nervously, shaking his head Baekhyun tried to suppress the grin that was trying to appear on his face. "Oh, is there anything I can do for you?" Baekhyun asked trying to sound as polite as he can. Darn, he never does polite but with this girl, he unknowingly did. 

"C-Can.. we.. we meet? I mean, just so I can thank you personally" He heard her say causing him to smile even wider. Well, he didn't expect that coming so he thinks of himself lucky enough to be invited by her. "Is that so? Alright.. where will I meet you?" He asked trying not to sound as excited as he does deep inside. No, he doesn't want her to freak out just because he sounded like he's been waiting for her to say that. 

"Can we meet at the park from last time? I.. I'll meet you after school" He heard her say and he nodded his head as if she can see him. "Alright. So, I'll see you tomorrow?" He stated and it took her a few seconds before she answered him, thinking that he said something wrong, Baekhyun tried to speak again when he heard her say. "Y-Yeah,, sure" 

and that made him smile for the umpteenth time. 

Wanting to say his goodbye, Baekhyun furrowed his brows when he heard nothing on the other line, removing his phone against his ears, Baekhyun checked his phone only to see that the call ended already. Shaking his head, Baekhyun pocketed his phone and decided to head home, already forgetting that Leeteuk wanted to talk to him.

On his way back, Baekhyun kept thinking about finally meeting her. Thoughts filled his mind, he doesn't know what to do, should he see her, should he really meet her? Should he ditch her? He doesn't know. 

He doesn't want to have those regrets like before anymore neither he wants to put someone else's life in danger. He knows what he's born to do, he knows what his fate is, he knows how his life works already but it doesn't kept him from being afraid of the sudden turnouts. 

What if she finds out who he is? What if he decides not to see her? 

Would he end up regretting just like what he did years ago? 

He knows, it may sound crazy but he wants to see her again. He wants her to be alive again even when he completely knows that the girl whom he's going to meet up is a lot different from the girl he fell in love with years ago. 

He doesn't want to be that guy that's just going to stare from afar and be scared. 

He doesn't want to be a coward. 

He doesn't want to be afraid anymore. 

Tightening his grip on the steering wheel, Baekhyun felt so much anger building inside him that his eyes quickly turned its hue. Looking at the rearview mirror, he knows what the cause of it. Trying to calm himself down, Baekhyun shook his head and tried to forget all the painful memories he had. 

Letting out a deep breath, Baekhyun suddenly stopped the car at the side of the road. 

I'm not going to hide anymore, he thought. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  ooohh drama.. 

Sorry for not updating yesterday, my laptop's broken and I have to bring it somewhere to fix it. 

All my files are erased T.T Lucky I saved all the plots I've made. *sighs in relief*

thanks for reading~