Chapter 53

Collision of Two Worlds

“Stop” Taeyeon said before they can even reach the front gates of the school. Doing what she said, Baekhyun stopped the car and gave her a questioning look. “Why? Is there something wrong?” He asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Students will recognize you and I don't want any commotion if they see you” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “Just let them” Baekhyun answered nonchalantly and before Taeyeon can even react to what he said, Baekhyun already started the engine and drove towards the front gate. 

“Hey, I'll walk from here” Taeyeon said but Baekhyun didn't listen to her and instead drove the car inside. “No” Baekhyun answered before stopping his car at a vacant space in the parking lot. Glancing at Taeyeon who has a frown on her face, Baekhyun chuckled.

Looking outside the car window, Baekhyun noticed some students gathering not far from his car. Shaking his head, Baekhyun turned his attention back to Taeyeon who's not moving in her place. “Is there something wrong?” Baekhyun asked. “How am I supposed to go out with all of those eyes staring at us?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun sighed. 

“Are you afraid they might find out who you are to me? Are you afraid of them knowing what we have?” Baekhyun asked with a hint of hurt in his voice. “Are you not prou--” 

“It's not like that. I just don't want to cause you trouble just because of me and don't say that I'm not proud of what we have, I am. But as much as I am, I don't want anything to get in your way, our way. Not when we're just starting this” Taeyeon said before giving his hand a light squeeze. “I'm sorry” Baekhyun stated with his head hanging low and Taeyeon sighed. 

“It's alright, we're already here so there's nothing we can do. Walk me to class?” Taeyeon requested and Baekhyun immediately lifted his head up thinking that he heard her wrong. “W-Walk you to class?” Baekhyun asked again and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Why? Don't want to?” Taeyeon asked and was about to open the door when Baekhyun stopped her. “No, I'll open the door for you” He said before immediately going out of the car and running towards the other side. 

Opening the door for her, Baekhyun grinned and offered his hand to Taeyeon which the latter accepted. “Let's go” Baekhyun said before holding her hand tightly and the students earlier who wanted to approach him seemed to be frozen in their places when they saw Taeyeon with him. 

Entering the building, Baekhyun chuckled when he noticed that not even a single student approached him nor squealed over him. Squeezing Taeyeon's hand, Baekhyun successfully got Taeyeon's attention. “It seems like I need you when I'm here” Baekhyun said loud enough for only the two of them to hear. “Why?” Taeyeon asked not catching what Baekhyun meant. “Student repellant” Baekhyun said before laughing and Taeyeon shook her head before letting out a chuckle. “You're mean” She said and Baekhyun raised his brows. “What? I'm just stating the truth. Look, no one's coming near me” Baekhyun said. “Or.. maybe.. did you put a paper on my back saying 'Taeyeon's property'?” Baekhyun asked jokingly and Taeyeon laughed. “Like I will do that” Taeyeon answered. 

“Is it written on my face already?” Baekhyun asked with a wide smile and Taeyeon nodded her head. Continuing their walk towards Taeyeon's homeroom, Baekhyun noticed that no one really walked to him and approached him, he even saw some students running back to their classrooms, looking like they're about to cry.

“We're here” Taeyeon announced as soon as she stopped her pace and Baekhyun furrowed his brows making Taeyeon look at him questioningly. “What?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun shook his head before smiling. “We're you here the first day of school?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “I was with Yoona, Sunny left us two inside before the class started” Taeyeon stated still confused why he's like that. “Why?” Taeyeon asked. 

“Would you believe me if I tell you that you made my heart crazy when I passed by here even when I didn't see your face?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon suddenly burst out laughing making him frown. “Are you alright?” Taeyeon asked before wiping the tears that built around her eyes. “You don't believe me” Baekhyun said before frowning. 

“How am I going to tell you? Is your heart some kind of a Taeyeon tracker now?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun pouted. “I'm telling the truth, isn't it a sign that you're really made for me? Besides, it happened twice” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon raised her brows. “When's the second one?” Taeyeon asked. 

“At the auditorium, before I entered” Baekhyun answered and Taeyeon nodded her head trying to suppress her laughter and Baekhyun sighed before shaking his head. “You really don't believe me” Baekhyun said while frowning and Taeyeon sighed. “I believed you last night so why wouldn't I believe you this time?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun raised her brows. “Really?” He asked and Taeyeon nodded her head in assurance.

“Then why are you laughing?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon took a deep breath right after suppressing her laughter. “Is it wrong if I laughed? Maybe I should cry?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun sighed. “Just go to your class, I'll see you later after school” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head before going inside the classroom. Seeing her settle in her seat already, Baekhyun sighed in relief as he walked towards the dean's office.

“Glad you're here” Leeteuk said as soon as he saw Baekhyun enter the office. “Where's Taeyeon?” Sunny immediately asked right after she stood up and approached him. “She's back at your homeroom, is there something wrong?” Baekhyun asked Sunny. “Nothing happened?” Leeteuk asked remembering everything that had happened last night.

“Didn't Taeyeon freaked out?” Sunny added. Letting out a sigh, Baekhyun shook his head. “No, nothing happened last night but yes, Taeyeon freaked out” Baekhyun answered and Sunny's eyes widened. “Then why did you let her go here? What if she tells everyone what she saw and what she heard?” Sunny asked frantically making Baekhyun sighed. “Look, I already talked to Taeyeon last night. I explained everything to her and she accepted everything” Baekhyun answered as calm as he can. 

“So? What guarantee do we have that she won't say anything?” Leeteuk asked and Sunny nodded her head agreeing with him.

“Go to the old village later and you'll see” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: It still have some fluff T.T *pukes rainbows and unicorns*