Chapter 76

Collision of Two Worlds

He felt like dying right at that moment, if Taeyeon is just going to live him then why wouldn't she just kill him now? There's no point of living anymore. He won't be able to see her standing on the aisle with someone else. 

He wanted it to be him. But the words he heard from her struck right at his heart.

Opening his eyes, Baekhyun felt the pain subsiding but what hurt him more was when he noticed that Taeyeon left him already. There are no signs of her. Gaining his composture back, Baekhyun looked around, turned around, he tried to look everywhere but she's gone.

“Taeyeon..” He called. No one answered, she's not there anymore.

“Taeyeon!” He shouted making everyone look at him. 

“No..” He said as he fell on his knees and cried. 

 

“T-Thanks for taking me a-away from there o-oppa..” Taeyeon trailed when she noticed that Junsu took her away from Baekhyun. “It's alright.. but.. are you really?” Junsu asked noticing the tears forming around her eyes. Wiping it, Taeyeon took a deep breath before forcing a smile and nodding her head. 

“I-I am.. thanks for worrying” Taeyeon said and Junsu nodded his head, worry still evident in his eyes. “I'm really okay oppa, I'm sorry if you have to see all that” Taeyeon said and Junsu shook his head. “It's okay.. but is there anything I can do to make you feel better?” Junsu asked and Taeyeon pondered about what she wants for a moment before nodding her head. “What is it?” Junsu asked and Taeyeon sighed. 

“Can I be alone for now oppa? I feel like.. thinking about some things.. alone” Taeyeon trailed not wanting to offend the man in front of her. “Alright” Junsu said and Taeyeon looked at him expecting to oppose her. “It's really okay if you leave me alone?” Taeyeon asked and Junsu sincerely nodded his head with a small smile plastered on is face. “If that's what it takes for you to feel better and for you to trust me then why not? I know you can take care of yourself.. and don't worry about Heechul. He won't know anything about this but promise me to come back here at this place before the night comes. Alright?” Junsu asked and Taeyeon nodded her head immediately. 

“I will oppa, thanks” Taeyeon said and Junsu nodded his head before disappearing. Looking around, Taeyeon sighed and walked down the street when she felt a hand on her wrist, turning around, Taeyeon found herself froze when she saw Yoona standing before her. Expecting the latter to drag her somewhere, Taeyeon was even more surprised when Yoona engulfed her into a tight hug.

“I know you're here.. I know you're here”

Taeyeon heard Yoona said, pulling away, Taeyeon felt a stab in her heart when she saw her sister crying. “Why.. why are you here?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona wiped her tears away before taking a deep breath. “I was on my way back to Iris when I saw you.. where are you staying now?” Yoona asked but received no response from the latter making her nod her head and chuckle bitterly. “It's alright.. you don't need to answer that” Yoona said and Taeyeon sighed. 

“I'm with Heechul oppa” Taeyeon said and Yoona's eyes widened. “You're with him?” She asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “He's like me..” Taeyeon said and Yoona knew right at that moment that the enemies already got her first. Right at that moment, she knew that Heechul wasn't just a normal being. 

Is it too late? Yoona thought. 

“A-Are they.. treating you well?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Yeah, they are..” Taeyeon said and Yoona forced a smile. “I.. I hope you'll forgive us..” Yoona trailed even when she's sure that Taeyeon won't. Why wouldn't she? They lied to her. 

“I'm not mad at you Yoong.. I heard what you told him. But.. I.. I don't think I can forgive him yet. He killed mom and dad, he lied to me, he planned to kill me and lastly he tried to kill Heechul oppa” Taeyeon said and Yoona furrowed her brows. “What?” She asked and Taeyeon sighed. 

“He tried to kill Heechul oppa” Taeyeon said and Yoona sighed. “So that's what he did last night” She heard Yoona mutter. “You didn't know?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona nodded her head. “I kept knocking at his door last night, no one was answering.. I thought he.. just.. wanted to be alone and to try thinking of a way to apologize to you” Yoona said and Taeyeon sighed before pressing her hand against her forehead. 

“I should have.. looked after him” Yoona said and Taeyeon sighed. “How's Heechul oppa?” Yoona asked. “He's alright now, much better after I healed him” Taeyeon said and Yoona looked at her questioningly. “So.. you know how to use yours now” Yoona said and Taeyeon shook her head. “Just a bit, I fainted right after healing him” Taeyeon said. 

“Are you alright now?” Yoona asked worriedly and Taeyeon smiled a little before nodding her head. “I am” Taeyeon said and Yoona smiled. “The guy you were with earlier.. is he the one betrothed to you?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “You're really going to.. marry him?” Yoona asked and without hesitance Taeyeon nodded her head. 

“Mom and dad sacrificed their lives for this.. it's the last thing I can do for them, for what they built” Taeyeon said and Yoona sighed before nodding her head. “What about him?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon shook her head. “I have nothing to do with him anymore” Taeyeon said and Yoona nodded her head. 

“I won't force you to do anything, nor I would explain for him but please.. do a way to stop the war between the warlocks and the immortals?” Yoona pleaded and Taeyeon nodded her head. “I'll do my best.. but I can't promise” Taeyeon said and Yoona smiled. 

“It's alright..” Yoona said. “But do you have a plan to stop this war?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon shook her head. “For as long as I know.. somewhat.. their hex depends on you too. I read somewhere that whoever has the greatest power in all of the tribe will be their leader and it's you” Yoona said and Taeyeon nodded her head. “I'll find a way to stop this war” Taeyeon said and Yoona nodded her head. 

“I got your back” Yoona said and Taeyeon smiled a little before nodding her head.

“Let's end this war” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Calm down ya'll