Chapter 13

Collision of Two Worlds

"You look like you haven't eaten for years" Taeyeon stated when Baekhyun got his fifth bowl already. Hearing this, Baekhyun stopped slurping and lifted his head up before wiping his mouth with his handkerchief. "It's because I haven't had my breakfast yet" He stated and Taeyeon raised her brows. Noticing this, Baekhyun swallowed the food first before speaking up again. "I was kind of busy earlier" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head believing his lies.

"I see.. but.. don't you go to school?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun stopped eating and smiled fakely. "No, I stopped schooling" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon raised her brows. Knowing that she's curious, Baekhyun chuckled and diverted his attention to her and not to the food he's eating anymore.

"I took over my dead's business when he died" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head. "I see.. too busy handling a business?" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun nodded his head. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have asked" Taeyeon apologized and Baekhyun shook his head before letting out a chuckle.

"It's alright" Baekhyun said. "No.. it's--"

"Then make it up to me" Baekhyun said with a smile and Taeyeon raised her brows. "H-How?" She asked hesitantly. "Hmm.. be my friend?" He said and Taeyeon felt utterly speechless. She still kept in mind that Baekhyun's a person that's completely different from her, adding to that, he's Iris' sponsor and a lot of students wants to be friends with him, richer ones, good looking ones, smart ones. Name it. So why her?

"That.. I.."  Taeyeon stated and Baekhyun can sense the hesitance in her voice. "Why? You don't like?" He asked and unconsciously frowned, seeing this Taeyeon shook her head. "No, of course not.. it's just that.. I was thinking.." Taeyeon trailed. "Thinking of what?" Baekhyun asked.

"I was thinking.. you're a big sponsor at the academy I'm going to.. I don't think it's a great idea after all I'm just a student there" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun chuckled causing her to look at him in confusion. "Set me being a sponsor aside. Would you like to be my friend? Besides, nothing will change" Baekhyun said and Taeyeon smiled amused by his words.

"It would be rude if I say no right?" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun nodded his head before giving her a thumbs up. “Really” He answered before going back to eating again. Shaking her head, Taeyeon then resumed eating too.

“By the way,, is the students treating you well in Iris?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon stopped eating. Lifting her head up, Taeyeon nodded. “Yes, they’re all friendly especially that student named Sunny” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun immediately stopped eating when he heard Sunny’s name.

“Sunny?” He asked.

“Yes, Sunny. She’s really friendly, you know her right? I heard her call your name back on the day you saved me” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun furrowed his brows thinking why would Sunny befriend someone like Taeyeon. Is it because.. of before?

No, it can’t be.

“Are you alright?” Taeyeon asked upon seeing the sudden change in Baekhyun’s mood. “Yeah.. I’m alright” Baekhyun answered and faked a smile. “You don’t know her?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun shook his head.

“I know her. She’s one of my few friends” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head. “I see.. I wasn’t surprised that she knows you. I mean, she’s really friendly right?” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun nodded his head. Thoughts are running wild inside his mind.

She’s not friendly. She doesn’t like making friends. He thought.

“Yes, she really is” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon chuckled. “How’d you met her?” Baekhyun suddenly asked taking Taeyeon by surprise. His voice sounded serious, way too serious. “Back on the first day. She’s the one that approached me and my sister, she helped me find our homeroom” Taeyeon said and Baekhyun nodded his head. “She approached you first?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded her head.

“Why? Is it unusual for her to be like that?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun shook his head. “No, she’s usually like that” Baekhyun said as he faked a smile. “I see..” Taeyeon answered and silence wrapped around them, Baekhyun felt like not eating anymore after hearing everything Taeyeon had said.

Why would Sunny be suddenly friendly to her?

No, he doesn’t want to think falsely about his friend but what’s Sunny’s reason right?

Why would she suddenly change and act nice to Taeyeon? No, it’s not like he doesn’t want that.

But he doesn’t feel good about it.

“Is there something wrong?” Taeyeon asked noticing that Baekhyun seemed to be in deep thoughts. “No.. are you done eating?” Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Let’s go for a walk?” He offered and Taeyeon nodded.

Following him go out of the food tent, Taeyeon looked around and noticed that the sky grew darker. Shrugging it off, Taeyeon shivered when she felt the cold breeze of the air hit her. "You're cold?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon shook her head. "No, it's just that it's warm inside the tent but I'm fine" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun, before saying anything removed the coat he's wearing and put it around her. 

"Better safe than sorry. I don't want you to faint on me again" He said jokingly and that made Taeyeon chuckle. "Oh.. wait I remembered something" He said before taking out Taeyeon's gift. "What's with that?" Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun opened the flat box before taking the watch inside it. 

"I'm going to wear it" He said with grin. Watching him put it on, Taeyeon noticed that he's having a hard and because of her caring nature, Taeyeon stepped forward, took the watch from him and did the honor of putting it around his wrist. All the while, Baekhyun can't help but to stare at her. 

"Thanks" He said when he felt Taeyeon finish locking the watch. "No problem" Taeyeon said and before Baekhyun can say something else, Taeyeon's attention immediately diverted into other things. "Cotton candies!" Taeyeon said before making a run towards the cart. Baekhyun on the other hand shook his head and scratched his nape before letting out a chuckle. 

Having no choice, Baekhyun followed her. 

"Can you give me three of it?" Taeyeon said and the vendor nodded. Looking at her questioningly, Baekhyun chuckled. "You're going to eat all of it?" Baekhyun asked in disbelief and Taeyeon's eyes widened. "What? No.." Taeyeon answered and Baekhyun looked at her teasingly with doubt. 

"I'm telling the truth" Taeyeon said before crossing her arms. "Really?" He asked leaning closer to her and Taeyeon turned her head away. Taking the cotton candies the vendor handed her, Taeyeon took all of it and turned to Baekhyun. 

"Seriously? Blue?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon glared at him. "What? It's cool alright" Taeyeon said while opening two of the three cotton candies she's holding and Baekhyun chuckled. "Nothing's cooler than you eating all of it" Baekhyun said while pointing at the three cotton candies.

"Yah, this isn't all for me. This one for my sister" Taeyeon said while showing him the unopened one. "Then nothing's cooler than seeing you eat two big cotton candies then" Baekhyun said still teasing her and Taeyeon rolled her eyes. 

"I don't know--" 

Before Baekhyun can say anything else, Taeyeon already shoved one inside his mouth silencing him. Shaking her head, Taeyeon chuckled when she saw him having a hard time swallowing it. Shaking her head, Taeyeon then said..

"It's not for me..it's for you" 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: More more more more~  

Update~  WHERE ARE MY READERSSSSSS??!!!