Chapter 33

Collision of Two Worlds

“Sunny, can you accompany me to the hospital?” Baekhyun asked as soon as he saw Sunny went out of the school gates, furrowing her brows, Sunny shook her head causing Baekhyun to look at her questioningly. “Why?” He asked, occasionally looking down when students pass by.

“I don’t want to get involved into any problems anymore. Taeyeon has been through a lot. I think that’s enough, we can’t meddle into her life” Sunny stated and Baekhyun sighed. “You just don’t get it, you know how much—“

“You care for her?” Sunny cut him off. “I don’t think it’s just pure pity Baekhyun, you don’t just like her anymore” Sunny said and Baekhyun sighed before shaking his head. “I didn’t go to see her anymore last night can you just do what I’m asking?” Baekhyun asked and Sunny shook her head. “Look” Sunny said.

“It’s not that I’m against this whole idea of you liking her but please, don’t you think what happened to her is enough?” Sunny asked. “If you keep seeing her, then she’ll be in danger and you know that. You can’t handle the enemies for now  Baekhyun, don’t be the reason  of her death” Sunny reminded and Baekhyun eyes turned red immediately.

“Fine, I won’t ask you to go with me anymore” Baekhyun said before shaking his head in disappointment and walking towards his car. Slamming the door close, Baekhyun sped off and Sunny only sighed. Looking around, Sunny shook her head and walked back home.

On the other hand..

“Taeyeon-ah, the doctor said you can be discharged soon. We can go back home” Mrs. Im said and Taeyeon smiled weakly. Does she want to go home? She asked herself. She doesn’t know what her answer will be, she wants to go back, yes but there’s a part of her making her want to stay.

But she doesn’t know what is it.

“What about my school mom?” Taeyeon asked causing the small smile on her mother’s face fade away. “I’m going to talk to the school administration. I’m going to ask them if they can transfer you back into the hometown” Mrs. Im said but then stopped when she saw Taeyeon seemed to be lost in her own thoughts.

“Is there something wrong?” Mrs. Im asked and Taeyeon faked a smile before shaking her head. “I know that it’s hard for you going back but we’re not going to force you if you want to stay here” Mrs. Im said and Taeyeon raised her brows while looking at her mom questioningly. “I can?” she asked and Mrs. Im nodded her head. “I would be lying if I say that I’m fine with you being here alone because I’m afraid you’ll do something again but I trust you and I know that you don’t want to lose the chance you and your sister got in Iris” Mrs. Im explained and Taeyeon took a deep breath before nodding her head.

“You’re right mom, I want to stay here but I don’t want you to worry about me. I promised you and dad that I won’t do it anymore right?” Taeyeon said and Mrs. Im nodded her head. “Of course we trust you” Mrs. Im said with a smile while rubbing her daughter’s back.

“But, I think, I need to go back home and stay there a few days. Yoona’s body is already found right?” Taeyeon asked and felt her chest aching terribly. As much as she hates to face the truth, she knows she have to, as much as she doesn’t want to live without her sister, she knows she have to continue.

Disappointing Yoona is the last thing on her mind.

“Y-You know?” Mrs. Im asked fully remembering that Taeyeon forgot everything about her sister’s accident. “I do remember everything now. Her body’s found right?” Taeyeon asked and Mrs. Im nodded her head. “She’s the ones that were retrieved, we confirmed it when we saw—“

“The bracelet we both have” Taeyeon continued and Mrs. Im nodded her head, hugging her mom, Taeyeon tried her best not to cry because as much as it hurts her, she doesn’t want her mom to get worried about her, not when she’s still in pain because of Yoona’s death.

“Mom, let’s not cry alright? Yoona will be sad” Taeyeon said when she heard sobs from her. “I know, I just can’t help it” Mrs. Im said before pulling away and wiping her own tears. Smiling weakly, Taeyeon nodded her head. “I can’t help it too but she wants us to be happy right? So we should be happy, let’s try to move on” Taeyeon said even when she, herself, is not sure.

“I know” Mrs. Im said. “Let’s try to do it before you go back to school” Mrs. Im said and Taeyeon smiled before nodding her head. “I’ll just ask for a week off, let’s fix everything mom. Together” Taeyeon said and Mrs. Im nodded her head before kissing her daughter’s forehead.

“Let’s do it together”

 

Should I see her? Should I not?

“This is killing me”  Baekhyun muttered under his breath while looking at the hospital doors. Yes, he wanted to see Taeyeon but disappointing her dad is the last thing he wanted to do, the man already warned him and he knows he should stay away but he can’t help it.

“You’re here?” He heard a deep voice around him causing Baekhyun to immediately turn towards the person who owns that voice. Swallowing the invisible lump blocking his throat, Baekhyun nodded his head right after he took a deep breath.

“Sorry sir, but I need to check up on Taeyeon” Baekhyun said and noticed him frown. “I know I already warned you about my daughter, I don’t blame you though” Mr. Im said making Baekhyun sigh in relief but it didn’t made him look right into the old man’s eyes. “But, I don’t like you seeing my daughter” Mr. Im added causing Baekhyun to lift his gaze up immediately.

“S-Sir” Baekhyun trailed.

“You heard me” Mr. Im said.

“I don’t like you seeing my daughter” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I made this as fast as I can so, sorry if this is a bit crappy