Chapter 63

Collision of Two Worlds

“Are you out of your mind?” Yoona asked and Baekhyun shook his head. “It's the only way for us to live Yoona. This is how our life works and you're one of us now, like it or not, you have to kill for your own sake” Baekhyun said and Yoona sighed. “Just make sure not to get my sister involved my sister here” She stated and Baekhyun nodded his head. “I vowed to protect her with all my life. They will have to kill me first to get Taeyeon” Baekhyun firmly said. 

“I will find things about the heir” Leeteuk said. “We can help” Tiffany said said out of nowhere gaining everyone's attention. “How?” Sunny asked. “I'll can look through everyone who lives and it's easy with Seohyun's help. Besides, every warlock has a dark soul it would be easy” Tiffany said and Seohyun nodded her head. “This happened a long time ago, when we're not making any alliances with you yet so I think the leaders disregard the fact that we, the angels, can find the heir” Seohyun said and Baekhyun nodded his head. “Thank you” Baekhyun said. 

“I'll help looking for the heir too” Jessica said. “I'll keep an eye on the souls of the heir's parents” Krystal added. “Alright” Baekhyun answered. “Kai work with Sooyoung and Yuri can you? Take the gumihos with you when you go out. We can't risk losing another member yet another leader” Baekhyun said and everyone nodded their heads. 

“I'll look for the information tonight. I'll give it to you as soon as possible” Leeteuk said. “and if it's better I'll bring a warlock to you. I can always ask my faction to get one” Leeteuk said and Baekhyun nodded his head. “It's your decision hyung. I just want to kill the heir” Baekhyun said and Leeteuk nodded his head. 

“Call me if you find some information about the heir already. I'll make sure to call another gathering again as soon as we get the lead, please be active here everyone. I don't want us to lose anything anymore. We already lost enough” Baekhyun said and everyone nodded their heads. “That's all for tonight” Baekhyun added. “Get back home safely, or maybe just stay here and keep out” He continued. 

“We're not going to lose anymore” 


“I'm home” Yoona said as soon as she entered their apartment. Looking around, Yoona frowned when she saw her sister sleeping on the couch with a tub of ice cream in her arms. Shaking her head, Yoona walked towards Taeyeon and chuckled before taking the tub away from Taeyeon and taking the tub back on the fridge and walking out of the kitchen again. “You're home” Taeyeon said as soon as she heard Yoona come back. “Wow, you woke up when I took the tub away from you” Yoona said in amusement and Taeyeon rolled her eyes before letting out a chuckle.

“Because I felt you taking it away from me. By the way, what happened with your discussion?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona let out a sigh before taking a seat at the couch by Taeyeon's side who's still lying there. “Baekhyun's getting stressed about the enemies. They kept making trouble and they kept making him distracted so he can declare a war between them which, he avoids at all costs” Yoona said before pinching the bridge of her nose. 

“What do you mean? His enemies are trying to get to his nerves so he can come to them and start a fight? Is that it?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona nodded her head. “Exactly” Yoona said and Taeyeon sat up, the worried look Taeyeon has didn't go unnoticed to Yoona though. “Don't worry, he's doing everything to avoid it. He doesn't want to hurt anyone” Yoona said in assurance while rubbing Taeyeon's back gently hoping to calm her sister down. 

“I'm just worried about him neglecting himself. Now, I wish he's just a normal person like me, I can't even imagine how hard this is for him” Taeyeon said with a frown and Yoona nodded her head. “It's hard but hey, he's strong” Yoona said and Taeyeon forced a smile. “I just don't want anything to happen to him” Taeyeon said and Yoona smiled. “You really love him that much huh?” Yoona asked with a smile making Taeyeon smile too. 

“I wouldn't be with him if I don't love him” Taeyeon said and Yoona chuckled. “Why don't you call him? Go out for some late night snacks, walk around the park?” Yoona suggested and Taeyeon raised her brows while looking at her sister. “No, I don't think it's a good idea. Besides.. he's..” Taeyeon trailed but then stopped when Yoona cut her. “A few of immortals live around here. No one would dare to touch him here” Yoona said and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

Knowing that it's the only way to avoid the nagging feelings inside of her, Taeyeon took her phone out and dialed Baekhyun's number. “Hey” Baekhyun greeted after a few rings. “Hey.. are you free right now?” Taeyeon asked reluctantly right after she glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. “Yes, of course I am. Is there something wrong? Do you need something?” Baekhyun asked, worry evident in his voice. “No, no. I just want to see you if it's alright” Taeyeon said. “Okay, I'll see you there” Baekhyun said and Taeyeon nodded her head as if he can see her. “I'll wait” Taeyeon said before hanging up and turning her attention back to Yoona. 

“So?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon smiled a little. “He said he would be here” Taeyeon said and Yoona nodded her head. “I can't really think how much you're missing him even when you just went out earlier after school” Yoona said teasingly and Taeyeon's eyes widened and her jaw dropped while looking at her sister in disbelief. “It was your idea!” Taeyeon shouted as she made her way ready to hit her sister when Yoona jumped off the couch and dashed towards her room before slamming the door close. 

“Enjoy your late night date!” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I kept on laughing while reading the comments readers. Seriously, everyone's going crazy about it but believe me I am too. T.T I'll reveal who the heir is soon so just set back and calm down *runs away*