Chapter 79

Collision of Two Worlds

“W-What are you saying?” Taeyeon asked in disbelief, never did she expected Heechul to say something like that, moreover, they're enemies and Baekhyun tried to kill him too. “I know, the immortals always sees us as the bad guys and they're right. But I'm tired of doing this, I'm tired of taking innocent lives so I can get into those immortal's nerves. I'm tired of this Taeyeon, and only you can stop this” Heechul said and Taeyeon sighed. 

“Oppa.. I..” 

“You love him.. and I know you love your mom and dad too. I'm not saying this to make the decision for you but your parents did wrong, and he did right. I hate to say this but he didn't do any harm, it's his responsibility to take people away from harm and that's what he did” Heechul said and Taeyeon bit her lower lip thinking about everything Heechul had said. 

Sigh. 

That's all she can do. “Oppa.. will be a bad person if I marry Junsu?” Taeyeon asked before lifting her head up and looking straight into Heechul's eyes. “Listen, marrying Junsu means giving them more power, more power means more greed, more greed means more violence, more violence means a lot of people.. innocent ones.. will be in harm” Heechul said and Taeyeon looked down, her brows furrowed. 

“What did mom and dad do?” Taeyeon asked in disbelief and Heechul patted her shoulder. 

“You should not continue it, you should stop it” 

Taeyeon's phone rang. 

“Pick it up” Heechul said and Taeyeon answered the call. “Hello?” She greeted. “Taeyeon, it's me. Yoona” Yoona said and Taeyeon furrowed her brows. “Is there something wrong?” Taeyeon asked noticing the sudden urgency in Yoona's voice. 

“C-Can.. Can we meet?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon furrowed her brows before giving Heechul a glance. “Sure where?” Taeyeon asked. “At our place..” Yoona said and Taeyeon nodded her head. “Can I bring Heechul oppa with me?” Taeyeon asked and it took a few seconds before Yoona answered. “Sure” she said then hang up. 

“Oppa, can you come with me?” Taeyeon asked. “Sure where?” Heechul asked. “I'll tell you later.. can we.. go there now?” Taeyeon asked and Heechul reached his hand out towards Taeyeon and in just few seconds, they're already standing inside the apartment. 

“Where's this?” Heechul asked not knowing where Taeyeon had brought him. 

“It's our place” Taeyeon said. “Our place?” Heechul asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

“Yoona and I's place” Taeyeon said and Heechul nodded his head. Not long after, the door creaked open and Yoona came. “Taeyeon” Yoona called, her voice abrupt. “What is it?” Taeyeon asked and before she knew it, Yoona already grabbed her hand and was about to drag her out of the apartment when Heechul stopped them. “Where are you taking Taeyeon?” Heechul asked, his hand not letting go of Taeyeon's other hand. “I need to take Taeyeon somewhere..” Yoona said in a hurry. 

“Where are you going to take me?” Taeyeon asked, getting enough questions Yoona sighed and let go of Taeyeon's hand. “You cursed Baekhyun and he's dying!” Yoona said and Taeyeon's expression immediately changed. “He's slowly dying, his heart's getting weak and only you can take the curse back, that's why I'm here” Yoona said and Taeyeon felt her mind went blank. 

She.. cursed him? 

How? 

“I.. cursed him?” Taeyeon asked in disbelief. “You unconsciously did, it was out of anger. It's too powerful” Yoona said and Taeyeon turned her head towards Heechul. “O-Oppa..” Taeyeon trailed her voice seeking help. “You heard Yoona, it was out of anger.. go to him” Heechul said and Taeyeon felt her breath shaking. 

“What have I done?” Taeyeon asked herself. 

“Go and see him. Please, I'm begging you” Yoona said and Taeyeon felt tears b around her eyes. She never wanted to hurt him in the first place, she never wanted to kill him. “But.. I” Taeyeon trailed, afraid of what's going to happen. 

“Don't you love him?” Yoona asked. “I do” Taeyeon answered almost immediately, surprising even her own self in the process. She knows she still loves him, she does, but she let the anger take over her and now this happened. She felt so much guilt. So much regret. So much pain. 

“So please..” Yoona begged. “Where is he?” Taeyeon asked, her voice full of worry. 

“He's at the quarters now” Yoona said and Heechul shook his head. “Taeyeon can't go there, she might be in danger” Heechul said and Yoona sighed. “Then I'll move him back to the house in the mountains..” Yoona said. 

“No” Taeyeon said surprising the two. “What?” Yoona asked. 

“I'll go see him. There. At the quarters” Taeyeon said, her voice firm. “You don't know what you're saying Taeyeon, it's their place you might be in great danger if you step in there” Heechul warned and Taeyeon shook her head. “No oppa, I'm the only one that can heal him. They won't hurt me” Taeyeon said and Heechul sighed in defeat because as much as he feels like opposing her, Heechul knew she has a point. 

“I'll be there with her oppa” Yoona said in assurance. “Just.. look out for the members of your tribe. Keep an eye on them, they can't know about this please?” Yoona begged even when she knew that Heechul might take this advantage to start the war. 

“I will” Heechul answered surprising her. “You will?” Yoona asked and Heechul nodded his head.
“I'm tired of living this sick life. This needs to end” Heechul said and Yoona sighed. “I know, we just have to find a way to end this” Yoona said Heechul nodded his head before turning his attention towards Taeyeon. 

“Have you thought of a way to end this? You know how to use your hex right?” Heechul asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. “I know how to end this oppa, just bring me to him. I'll do everything I can” Taeyeon said and Heechul nodded his head. “I'll be the look out for the other warlocks not to interfere here.. but please be careful” Heechul said and Taeyeon nodded her head as she hugged him.

“I will end this” 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Final chapter teaser everyone.. 

“Because I love him”
"We'll kill her if she fails”
"She loves him, she won't dare to hurt him”
“I.. I don't know. I.. I don't know how to take it back”
“She's.. She's dead” 


I hope you'll all read the final chapter *flies away* I can't promise to have a sequel for this, but.. 

BUT

I will put everything you need in the end. I'll try but I won't make a promise, watch out for the end tomorrow~!