Chapter 15

Collision of Two Worlds

“No.. No there’s not yet” Taeyeon mumbled before pressing her hands against her temple. Hearing her musing, Yoona turned her head towards her sister and raised her brows. “Not yet huh?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon glared at her sister. “I just happened to think of it suddenly. It’s not like I like him, you know” Taeyeon answered back and the latter shrugged her shoulder not really minding it as a big deal.

“I don’t have anything against you liking someone again. It’s been a long time” Yoona said and Taeyeon raised her brows not catching what her sister meant. “Oh, don’t you think that I don’t know that you’re liking someone back from our old school? I can hear you cry yourself at night just because he didn’t date you and dated someone instead” Yoona said and Tayeeon felt her cheeks burning. She tried to keep it a secret but guess not, Yoona knew all along.

“You think I didn’t know?” Yoona asked. “You didn’t tell me what’s happening to you. I was worried that’s why I kept an eye on you” Yoona added not wanting Taeyeon to think that she’s meddling with her business. “It’s alright. But now, thinking of it, it’s just a silly crush” Taeyeon said and Yoona raised her brows.

“Silly crush? Really? A silly crush that made you cry yourself to sleep?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon smiled weakly. “Maybe I do like that guy that way before but thinking of it now. I don’t even understand what I like about him” Taeyeon said and Yoona chuckled. “What if you suddenly bump into him?” Yoona asked.

“Then I’ll gladly greet him as a friend” Taeyeon said nonchalantly and Yoona nodded her head while smiling in amusement. “I didn’t expect you to say that but I’m glad that you’ve already moved on” Yoona said and Taeyeon raised her brows and bursted out laughing with the seriousness in the tone of Yoona’s voice.

“What?” Yoona asked with a flat tone. “It’s not like I fell too hard you know. I just admired him and was hurt and disappointed by the fact that I can’t be the girl he likes. But that’s just it” Taeyeon said and Yoona raised her brows. “Really?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon nodded her head assuring Yoona that’s it’s not a big deal.

“Really” Taeyeon answered. “So it’s not love?” Yoona asked and Taeyeon chuckled.

“Definitely not” Taeyeon answered and Yoona nodded her head believing what her sister said. “But next time, if you happen to like someone. Can you please tell me? I felt like you don’t trust me anymore” Yoona said with a pout making Taeyeon smile.

“Of course, I promise. After all, you’re my sister” Taeyeon said and Yoona grinned.

“Correction, best sister”

“Taeyeon!” Sunny called as soon as she saw Taeyeon and Yoona walking down the hallway. Looking around trying to find where the voice came from, Taeyeon smiled and waved when she spotted Sunny running towards them.

“Hi there Sunny” Taeyeon said and Sunny beamed a smile. “Hi to you too. Hi there Yoona” Sunny said and Yoona waved at her. “Hi there Sun” Yoona said and Sunny chuckled. “Let’s go?” Sunny asked and the two nodded her heads, getting their answer, Sunny wrapped her arms around Taeyeon’s and Yoona’s before dragging them towards their homeroom.

On their way, Sunny noticed that student crowded in front of the school’s gym. Looking out of the window, Sunny sighed. “I guess we need to go to the gym first. Can you help me handle those students?” Sunny asked while pointing outside the window. Peeking, Taeyeon nodded her head and glanced at Yoona.

“Are you coming with us?” Taeyeon asked and Yoona shook her head while giving her sister an apologetic look. “Ms. Kwon said she wants to meet me to discuss about the final preparations about the welcoming event tomorrow” Yoona said and Taeyeon nodded her head. “It’s alright Yoong. We’ll just go, meet us in the homeroom” Sunny said and Yoona nodded her head before leaving.

“Let’s go” Sunny stated and Taeyeon nodded her head before trailing behind Sunny.

“Yah! Move out of the way!” Sunny shouted while making her way through the crowd of students. “What are you doing here?! Isn’t your class going to start already?!” Sunny asked and the students grew quiet. “Someone’s inside the gym” Someone shouted and Sunny furrowed her brows. Looking at the closed door, Sunny grew confused.

“Sponsor Baekhyun is there!” Another student shouted and Sunny’s eyes widened. “What?” She asked. She just can’t believe those students anymore, she knows that some of there are just new but there they are, chasing after him already.

“He’s inside noona” Another student said, Sunny recognized him. “He’s really inside?” Sunny asked the student nodded her head. Turning towards Taeyeon’s way, she noticed that the latter’s already gone. “Aish, Taeyeon” Sunny muttered under her breath. Barging at the gym door, Sunny locked it and ly to see the two standing infront of her.

“Why the hell are you here? You’re causing a ruckus outside!” Sunny scolded but Baekhyun kept his impassive expression on and Taeyeon noticed it. Looking back and forth from Sunny and him, Taeyeon felt confused.

“I’m checking on the preparations” Baekhyun reasoned out. “It’s not your job!” Sunny stated her voice getting louder. Taeyeon on the other hand kept observing them, she thought that Sunny must have been close to him that she can talk to him like that but as much as she remembers, Sunny said nothing about them being ‘that’ close. She just said that Baekhyun’s the reason why she managed to get a scholarship in Iris.

“I know” Baekhyun answered. “But it’s my job now. Remember that” Baekhyun answered before glancing at Taeyeon and letting out a sigh. “You’re getting—“

“Sunny” Taeyeon cut her off.

That made her realize that Taeyeon’s still there. “I’m sorry. My temper got the best out of me” Sunny said and Taeyeon walked toward her and rubbed her back soothingly. “It’s alright” Taeyeon answered with a warm smile.

“It’s not like you wanted to anyways” Taeyeon answered. “I’m sorry” Sunny answered and Taeyeon shook her head. Turning her head towards Baekhyun, she gave her a small smile. “I think it’s the best if you go too. You don’t want the students to crowd here and not go to their classes right?” Taeyeon asked and Baekhyun obediently nodded his head.

“I’ll just use the back door. See you” Baekhyun answered before walking away and when he’s gone, Sunny turned her head to Taeyeon and gave her a questioning look.

“You know him?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon nodded her head innocently.

“Yes.. I do why?” Taeyeon asked. "You're friends with him?" Sunny asked again ignoring Taeyeon's question and Taeyeon slowly nodded her head confused why Sunny ignored her. With that, Sunny's expression suddenly changed into a disapproving one and Taeyeon noticed it.

“This can’t be. They can’t be”

Taeyeon heard Sunny said. 

"We can't be what Sunny?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sunny's a psycho~  just joking T.T

Keep on guessing readers *evil laugh*