차프터 07

Dance.

 

Jae Ni’s dad stepped back in fright, pulling his hands from the IV bag in the process. He had been planning to overdose Jae Ni on medicine, while she was still paralysed and unable to stop him.

His fearful expression turned into a glare as he stared at Woohyun.

“Why does it matter to you? Go mind your own business boy.” Jae Ni’s dad snarled  turning around to continue was he was doing.

*Please don’t let him Woohyun… please...* Jae Ni begged him in her mind. As if Woohyun had heard her plea, he made his way up to her step dad.

“Who the hell are you? And what are you doing?” Woohyun said, snatching the bag of medicine out of her dad’s hands.

“I’m her dad, and why does it matter to you/” He replied, shrugging it off and yanking the medicine bag back out of Woohyun’s hands.

Woohyun’s face hardened, he was beginning to get angry at his stubborn man who claimed to be Jae Ni’s father. Though Woohyun disliked violence, he felt this was the perfect time.

Grabbing the man’s collar, he pulled his face close to his own

“I suggest you get out of here, before I make you.” Woohyun growled, glaring into her step dad’s eyes as he shrivelled away in fear.

Thought Jae Ni’s step dad was taller than the average man, Woohyun, at the 176 centimetres tall he was, still towered over her step dad. His eyes were no longer twinkling, as his other hand was balling up into a fist.

Woohyun had no idea why he felt like killing the man right at that moment. But his evil aura sent Woohyun scrambling for answers. *Why is this man here? What is he trying to do to Jae Ni?*

“Well? What’ll it be?” Woohyun asked, pulling his face even closer. Her step dad let out a sigh, before putting his hand up to Woohyun’s, telling him to let go. Woohyun let go immediately, almost too quickly as her stepdad stumbled to find his feet. He shuffled towards the door, closing it with a bang as murmurs could be heard from outside.

Jae Ni owed Woohyun her life at this moment. If he had not come in at that moment, who knows what evil plans her step dad had in store for her. She didn’t deserve any of this, behind the character who was bullied constantly, she was an innocent girl.

Without a dad as she grew up, she didn’t know how to defend herself. She would allow herself to get pushed around, not saying a word when they told her to beg for mercy.

Woohyun, who had taken away to only thing in life she had lived for. Woohyun, was the first person who had ever stood up for her, the only person who had decided to take her side, the only person who had ever came back after she had given them the cold shoulder.

*Maybe he’s not as bad as I thought*

As Woohyun sat down on the chair beside Jae Ni, he could feel his heart aching. It was he who made Jae Ni like this; it was he who so carelessly crashed the poor girl. It was he who took away the thing she loved. He sighed as he grabbed Jae Ni’s hand, whispering sorry over and over again.

Jae Ni could hear his constant sorrys. But as she thought more about him, the more she hated him. The more she wanted to make him feel the way she had felt when she found out she had lost her reason to live. She tried desperately to forgive him, but her heart thought different to her mind.

Her heart was screaming for her to forgive him, to tell him it didn’t matter. But her head told her another story; it told her to stay away from him, because after all, he had taken away her life. What didn’t kill physically had killed her emotionally.

Dance, had been taken away from her, and it was up to her to forgive him or not.

~~~

HAHA XD I hope everyone enjoyed my updates for the day (: I might update after dinner ~ 

THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! MUCH APPRECIATED! :D 

사랑해요