차프터 05

Dance.

 

The doctor bowed, turning around and heading out the door to give Jae Ni and Woohyun some private time. Jae Ni and Woohyun followed the doctor with their eyes as he closed the door behind him. Jae Ni could feel the tears building up inside of her; her head was spinning with the thoughts lingering in her mind. She was furious, sad and confused at the same time. Jae Ni looked up to the ceiling in a desperate attempt to stop her tears from coming out.

She was a very sensitive person, but she disliked people seeing her cry, as this made her look even weaker than she already was.

Giving up, she let her tears fall, the tears rolling down her cheeks then dripping slowly onto the back of her limp hands. She moved her head slowly, her eyes burning with hate and anger as she faced Woohyun. Woohyun was taken away by her glare. He stumbled backwards, pushing the chair back at the same time.

“You…You…You took my life away.” Jae Ni whispered, glaring straight into his eyes. His shining aura had disappeared, all Jae Ni could see was hate, deep hate for the one who had taken her whole reason of living away. “You…I… HATE YOU!” She screamed, pointing to him as she clutched her aching heart. Woohyun cowered away in fear, not being able to get his eyes away from Jae Ni’s menacing glare.

“GET OUT I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!” Jae Ni screaming, startling Woohyun even more as she scrambled out of the room, fumbling with the door handle as he ran out.

The door slammed shut behind him, and Jae Ni’s heart shattered into even more pieces than before *Why… Why me? Why me of all people?*

Her tears gushed out of her eyes as she screamed. She screamed in anger, in pain, in grief. All she had ever lived for had just been taken away by Woohyun. She harshly ripped the IV out of her arm, standing up and screaming even more. She grabbed the bed sheets, throwing them across the room. She leaned her back on the wall, sliding down and crouching in a depressed position.

A nurse came running in, panicking as she saw Jae Ni out of her bed. Slowly, red begun seeping through Jae Ni’s clothes, Jae Ni screamed as her blue gown had now become a dark shade of red. She faced the nurse, her eyes not being able to hide the fear coursing throughout her.

She collapsed in pain and loss of blood, the nurse yelled desperately for assistance. Footsteps could be heard, followed by a bunch of yelling. Jae Ni was lifted up off the floor and placed back onto the bed.

“Hurry, she’s losing a lot of blood.” One of the doctor’s orders, pulling the sides of the bed up and wheeling it out of the room and into the emergency centre.

“Her stitches have opened up.” The same doctor yelled once again, as he ordered all the other doctors and nurse around. They ran around like headless chickens, unable to deal with the intense situation.

Jae Ni’s heartbeat slowed down, almost to a stop, as the world around her turned black. 

~~~

DUGEUN DUGEUN ~

Watch out for another update really soon (:

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! MUCH APPRECIATED! *GIVES LOLLIPOPS*

사랑해요 ! (i think i'm becoming a pro at writing that :L)