Chapter 37

Dance.

Sunggyu and Daeyeol snapped out of their trances, looking down at Jae Ni and gasping. *Did I do that to her?* they both thought as their eyes softened at the sight of tears streaming down Jae Ni’s face.

“Why are oppas fighting?” She whispered, but loud enough for all the boys to hear. The boys turned their heads to each other, pushing aside their anger and quickly apologising to Jae Ni.

“Mianhae Jae Ni, I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Sunggyu sincerely apologised.

“Neh, I’m sorry too.” Daeyeol said, as he reached out to Jae Ni. Sunggyu grabbed his arm, pulling it back.

“Yah don’t touch her.” Sunggyu said, as he began his glaring again. Jae Ni couldn’t take the fighting anymore and broke out of Woohyun’s grasp. She turned around quickly, as she ran out of the restaurant as the cries of Infinite and 2PM could be heard from the distance.

“JAE NI COME BACK!” Woohyun’s voice boomed over the rest of them. Jae Ni felt so afraid at this moment. She didn’t know who to trust, who to believe, who to listen to.

She kept on running, ignoring the burning sensations in her chest. Her legs were becoming numb, but she didn’t care. She could hear quick footsteps following her, and she looked back, seeing that it was not who she was expecting.

Her eyes widened as she realised the person running after her was someone she didn’t know. She breathed in sharply as her heart rate sped up. Fear was building up inside her, and she struggled to run faster as her legs gave in.

She heard an evil chuckle from behind, and she turned her head to the shadows. Paranoia gripped every muscle in her body, and she scrambled back and bumped sharply into a cold brick wall.

The laughter echoed around her, as the steps neared her. A middle aged man with a smirk plastered on his face emerged from the shadows. He bent down to Jae Ni’s level, tilting her chin up to face him. She gulped in fear, this was not prank, or just someone playing around, this was real.

“Watcha doin alone girl?” The man slurred. Jae Ni gulped, as her eyes glued themselves into his frightening ones.

“No gonna answer ey?” He answered, grabbing her shoulder as she let out an ear piercing scream. “Don’t you dare scream girl.” He threatened as his grip on her shoulder tightened.

“Please… let me go…” She begged, tears finding their way out of her eyes. Her begs just made the man laugh. “Please…” She begged desperately, her arms covering her face.

Her desperate behaviour made the man slightly aroused, and he smirked, pulling her towards him. Jae Ni was now balling her eyes out; many thoughts were going through her mind at that point.

She screamed once again, and the man’s breathing hitched up.

“I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!” He yelled as he clamped his hand tightly over . She squirmed and kicked in random directions, in desperate hope to loosen his iron grip on her arm.

He pushed her towards a black car with tinted windows, the window rolled down, and another man of the same physique peered out from the driver’s seat.

“Is this the right one?” The man holding onto Jae Ni asked the driver. The driver nodded in approval. Jae Ni’s muffled scream came out, and she continued to kick and swing her free arm around.

“Mmmm… this one’s feisty.” The driver laughed. “Get in.”

“You heard him, get in.” The man holding onto Jae Ni pushed her violently towards the door; he hit her head harshly onto the side of the car, her vision becoming blurry in an instant.

“JAE NI!” A loud yell sounded from around the corner. The man panicked, pushing Jae Ni violently into the car as she stopped struggling and fell out of consciousness. The car drove off, as the fading figure of the person disappeared into the darkness. 

~~~

BAM how's that for eventful? ~

sorry the yeol brothers' story won't be revealed just yet, so you guys gotta wait (: sorry, i don't think there will be many updates for the next few days, so i'll probably update another few times today (: 

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! KAMSAHABNIDA! SARANGHAEYO! <3