Chapter 26

Dance.

 

Jae Ni was finally well enough to be discharged from the hospital, and today was the day in which Jae Ni was going to get the brace that she would have to wear for a year. She was taken into a room as Woohyun gave her a thumbs up and a pat on the shoulder.

She smiled in appreciation and followed the doctor as he closed the door behind him.

A few minutes had passed, and Jae Ni was amazed at how it took a lot shorter than she thought it would. They had gotten the mould of her body, and were in the process of creating the brace for her.

“The brace will be ready for pick up in a few days; we will contact you when it is ready. But in the mean time, stay away from any physical activities.” The doctor advised, as he gave Jae Ni a small booklet talking about the brace. Jae Ni and Woohyun bowed to the doctor, taking the booklet and making their way home.

~~~

Jae Ni sat on her bed, looking through the booklet the doctor had given her. She saw pictures of the brace, and saw that it was going to extremely heavy and big. She sighed, but looked upwards. *It’s for the best, after a full year, I’ll be able to dance again.*

She kept a positive mind as she continued to look through the booklet. Woohyun came into the room with a small cup of tea for Jae Ni. She sat up quickly, and was scolded by Woohyun for moving too quickly. She sighed as she took the cup from Woohyun; he sat down beside her and looked through the booklet as she drunk.

 Jae Ni leaned over and looked at the booklet as well. Woohyun began talking about the brace, and about how she needed to be careful as much as possible. She nodded as he continued to talking.

He came to a stop and turned his head abruptly. Jae Ni and Woohyun both gulped, seeing that their faces were about a centimetre apart from each other. Woohyun and Jae Ni stared into each other’s eyes as Woohyun’s gazed dropped to her pink lips. He breathed in before asking carefully.

“Jae Ni ah, would you be mad, if I…. kissed you now?” Jae Ni involuntarily shook her head from side to side, and Woohyun dropped the booklet and cupped the back of her head with his hand.

Both their eyes drooped down as Woohyun leaned in. He stopped right in front of Jae Ni’s lips, she took this as regret, and opened her eyes slowly. Just at that moment, his lips crashed onto hers.

Jae Ni felt her eyes drooping closed, and she replied to the kiss. After few minutes, Woohyun pulled away, as he opened his eyes, he saw that Jae Ni’s eyes were slowly opening. He smiled at her, and she smiled back.

“TIME FOR DINNER!” –BAM- “MY EYES MY INNOCENT EYES!” 

~~~

guess who yeah? ;) 

tell me if there are any punctual errors in my fic, or if there is anything you don't understand so far ~ 

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! SARANGHAEYO! <3 

(^) : 4 hours ~