Chapter 11

Dance.

 

Jae Ni was awoken but a loud clatter of pots and pans from the kitchen. Sitting up, she heard yells from outside.

“HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU DON’T DO IT LIKE THAT!”

“OF COURSE YOU DO! GO FASTER!”

“BUT HYUNG’S NOT EVEN TRYING!”

“DO YOU SEE THE SWEAT RIGHT HERE?!”

“I’M DOING ALL THE WORK THOUGH!”

“YOU’RE NOT EVEN MOVING!”

“YOU’RE DOING IT ALL WRONG!”

“IT GOES HERE NOT HERE!”

“I’M THE EXPERIENCED ONE, NOW MOVE SO I CAN DO IT RIGHT!”

(A/N: PUHAHAHAHAHAHA no erted thoughts please :L i don't write :3)

Jae Ni furrowed her eyebrows at the awkward conversation going on outside. She rubbed her eyes, standing up from the bed and dragging her drained body out of the door.

She let out a laugh at the scene before her eyes. Sungjong and Woohyun were busy fighting over cooking. She sighed as she walked up to them.

“OH SEE WHAT YOU DID SUNGJONG?! YOU WOKE HER UP!” Woohyun yelled, and Sungjong pouted and continued cooking. Woohyun let out a sigh as he walked over to Jae Ni.

“Go wash up, I’ll call you when breakfast is ready.” Jae Ni nodded obediently and went off to wash up. She walked drowsily into the bathroom, and went to brush her teeth. Suddenly, the door swung open, revealing Sungyeol in only a towel. Sungyeol screamed a dolphin scream, just like Jae Ni did. Woohyun and the other boys quickly ran to the sound, seeing Sungyeol attempting to cover his upper body as Jae Ni covered her eyes.

“YAH SUNGYEOL GO AND PUT ON A SHIRT!” Sunggyu ordered, pushing Sungyeol into the room next door. The other boys went off to continue what they were doing as Woohyun went to Jae Ni. He held her wrists and pulled her hands away from her hands.

“Gwenchana?” Woohyun asked, to which Jae Ni nodded softly. He smiled as he patted her head and turned around to head back out of the bathroom. When he exited the bathroom, Jae Ni thought to herself. *He’s not as skinny as he looks…*

She thought back to the image of his perfect abs, but shook her head to clear her mind. *NO JAE NI NO ERTED THOUGHTS NO NO NO!* She hit her head and continued to brush her teeth. (A/N: Haha there you go Yeolliepops :D)

~~~

After washing up, Jae Ni exited the bathroom. She stopped when she saw a pair of feet in front of her own. Lifting her head and looking up, she saw Sungyeol towering over her. I could see his face slightly redden as I locked gazes with him. He bit his lip before mumbling,

“Sorry for before, I should have knocked.” Sungyeol looked apologetically at Jae Ni as she giggled and said it was alright. Sungyeol brightened and linked arms with her, skipping to the kitchen where he was then scolded by Woohyun for skipping.

Sighing, he walked off, in search for someone else to bother. Jae Ni sat down at the table, looking up at the mother-like Woohyun, who was wearing a small blue apron with a chick on the front. Woohyun noticed Jae Ni staring at his apron and laughed, asking her if she liked it.

She snapped out of her trance and met gazes with Woohyun, who just chuckled and continued cooking.

~~~

As they finished breakfast, Jae Ni looked around and smiled at the 7 boys eating and talking happily. Sungyeol and L were busy arguing about how you’re supposed to eat. Sungjong and Hoya were laughing like maniacs at the joke Sungjong told. And the three eldest just ate and watched the other boys while shaking their heads. Jae Ni laughed at their childish behaviour and continued eating. *They’re really too cute.*

She laughed, making the boys stop and look her way. She bit her lip, attempting not to laugh at Sungyeol’s sauce filled face. Failing miserably, she laughed hard, pointing at Sungyeol as the other boys turned their heads. The entire table erupted into laughter at Sungyeol’s face, to which Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows and asked what was wrong.

Jae Ni told him to go look in the mirror, and he listened to her, walking over to the bathroom.

“1….2….” Sunggyu counted, putting up with fingers. “3!”

“YAHHHHHHHHHH!” Sungyeol’s scream echoed through the house and the table erupted into laughter once again. *Silly oppas* 

~~~

Hello there readers ~ Just decided to make Jae Ni become happy (: BUT DON'T FEAR... drama is heading this way ~ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ~~~ pfft

well... THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING! MUCH APPRECIATED! 

OOOOH ITS 8 DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY! :D