Chapter 46 [His Past III (Last Part)]

Dance.

Their dad continued to pressure Daeyeol, telling him to kick Sungyeol, as he continued to demonstrate. Sungyeol’s body ached, his entire body was burning. After a few kicks, Daeyeol gave in, giving Sungyeol a featherless kick.

“YAH YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG!” His dad raged at him, shaking his shoulder. A painful tear trickled down Daeyeol’s face, as he lifted his shaking foot and gave Sungyeol a strong kick. “THAT’S MY BOY! AGAIN!” His dad yelled, as Daeyeol’s tears flowed out more consistently seeing Sungyeol in pain.

The pressure was overwhelming, and he kicked Sungyeol again, and again, and again. His dad clapped. What was supposed to be a proud clap when his son won a soccer game was a proud clap of his son injuring his own biological son.

Sungyeol cried until his tears ran dry, as his tears mixed with the blood streaks down his face. Daeyeol watched painfully as he bit his tongue and kicked Sungyeol once again. What surprised Daeyeol was that once he continued to kick Sungyeol, he began to enjoy himself. It was much better than kicking his pillows around, the painful cries of Sungyeol became music to his ears.

He began to smirk, as his kicks became frequent, strong, harsh, heartless.

From the shadows, Myungsoo watched, biting his tongue as Sungyeol’s own brother and father beat him up. Myungsoo was a small boy, and there was no way he could fight against Daeyeol and his dad, but he did.

He ran to Sungyeol, pushing Daeyeol harshly as Sungyeol’s dad yelled.

“HEY BOY WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” He screamed as Myungsoo stood protectively over Sungyeol. (A/N: I WOULD'VE swore in this sentence, since... it fits... BUT i didn't rate this fic, so i'll hold back (: )

“Stop hurting Sungyeol.” He said, attempting to give them his most fierce glare. His dad just scoffed. Daeyeol looked at his dad, at Myungsoo and Sungyeol then back. His dad was looking expectantly at him, whereas Myungsoo was looking at him with pleading eyes.

He couldn't fight against his own father’s orders, he stood next to his father, looking at Myungsoo with apologetic eyes. Myungsoo’s hopeful eyes dropped, he looked down, as he soon, became the next victim.

They kicked him like they had kicked Sungyeol, punched him as if he was a punching bag. He held back his cries, biting his tongue so hard that it began to bleed. Sungyeol beside him was barely conscious, he saw Myungsoo in front of him, turning around to face him as he saw a small trickle of tears run down his cheeks.

Sungyeol reached out to Myungsoo, grabbing his hand and pulling him into his embrace. They hugged each other with all their might, as Daeyeol and his dad continued to bash them. They hugged each other, and never let go.

End of flashback

~~~

Myungsoo looked down at his arm, the clear scar bringing back the painful memories; he looked over at Sungyeol, who was sleeping soundly with his head now resting on Woohyun’s back. His affectionately reached over the bed, patting Sungyeol head and running his fingers through his hair.

*Be strong Sungyeol. Be strong Jae Ni.* 

~~~

how's that for epic huh? (: tell me if you liked it~ mmmm i got teary while writing it :L that's really weird isn't it.. LOLOL XD well anyways...

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! COMMENTS ARE MUCH LOVED! SARANGHAEYO! <3