Final - Chapter 68

Dance.

 

“If you asked me that question a million times I would say yes. Of course I will marry you!” Jae Ni said Woohyun slipped the ring onto her finger. It fit perfectly and Jae Ni wondered how on earth Woohyun had gotten the perfect size.

Woohyun stood up quickly, bringing Jae Ni into his embrace as he picked her up off the ground and swung her around in circles. Jae Ni laughed in joy, as cheerful tears rolled down her cheeks.

Woohyun finally put her down, gazing lovingly into her eyes as she gazed back. His gaze lowered to her lips as his lips curled into a smile. Jae Ni’s eyes softened, as she continued to stare into Woohyun’s mesmerising eyes.

He slightly lowered his head, reaching her level as he began to lean in. He cupped one side of her face with his right hand, and brought his other hand to the back of her head. Both their eyes drooped immediately, closing as their lips came in contact.

The kiss was loving and gentle, and Jae Ni felt her knees weaken. Woohyun noticed this and dropped one of his hands to her waist, pulling her closer as he kissed her deeper. She smiled into the kiss and brought her hands up, linking them behind Woohyun’s neck and kissing him back with all the love she had in her.

He pulled back after a while, as his eyes opened slowly. He saw that Jae Ni’s eyes were still closed. He gazed lovingly at her perfect features, the light of the moon now reflecting off her. Her eyes opened, and she stared at Woohyun.

His lips curled into a smile as hers did too. He pulled her in for a hug as they watched the tides move and the moonlight reflect off the ocean waters. 

*Jae Ni; the girl who I only met when I had hit her with my car, is now the one I love with all my heart. I never thought I would meet my future with such a horrid accident, but what I now know, is that it was fate. It was fate for us to meet, for us to fall in love. I will protect you with my life, and love you until the day I take my last breath. I promise to help you when you are at your lowest, and bring you back up to your feet without a second thought. I love you, Kwon Jae Ni.*

*Woohyun; the boy I met when I was involved in the accident. He took the ability to dance away from me, the only reason I lived, the only reason I continued to endure the pain mentally and physically. When he took that away from me, I felt like there was no reason to live, but slowly, as I got to know him, you became my air, my love, my life. Without you, I would’ve never made it out alive, without you, I would’ve ended my life a long time ago. So I promise to love you until the day I die, to be the one who takes care of you when you’re sick, or the one who is on your side even if the world is against you. I love you Nam Woohyun, even without dance right now, I wouldn’t mind, because you have become my new Dance.*

~~~

-sobs- my fic is over now D': but don't fear, there IS going to be an epilogue, and i assure you that the epilogue is awkwardly long xD 

if you guys don't already know, I have the foreword of my next fic up already. WARNING : The fic will basically be more intense then my other fics, swearing and intimate moments will be included. I kinda just felt like giving it a try, BUT no what-so-ever. Please take a look if you're interested (: 

>>> Only Half <<<

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED MY FIC ALL THE WAY TO THE VERY END! THANKYOU FOR COMMENTING AND READING! PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME AND MY OTHER FICS HERE ON AFF! THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH! JEONGMAL SARANGHAEYO! <3 <3 <3

Thankyou very much, 

Sincerely - xforeverinspirit (Cindy)