Chapter 54

Dance.

 

Jae Ni was sitting alone on the swing in the playground, waiting patiently while swinging her legs boredly. She looked around at the dark atmosphere, feeling slightly paranoid of the quiet sounds she could hear from he surroundings. Her head whipped to the side, following a rustle of a bush. *Please come soon Woohyun.*

Just at that moment, a hand clasped over , and she could feel someone’s head next to her own. She let out a small squeal, which was muffled by the person’s warm hand.

She heard a familiar laughter, as she relaxed immediately. Woohyun released her from his grasp, walking around the swing to face her. Her hands were trembling, and as was shocked.

Woohyun noticed her face and immediately began to worry.

“OMO JAE NI I’M SO SORRY!” He said quickly, pulling her in for a hug. Jae Ni pretended to be angry with him, crossing her arms and pushing him away from her. Woohyun’s expression dropped. He grabbed her wrists, shaking them around.

“Yeobo ~” He dragged the word alone, his aegyo dangerously evident. *Must not give in.* Jae Ni thought to herself as she allowed her arms to be swung around by Woohyun. “I was just trying to make you laugh, MIANHAE! ~” Woohyun pouted, fluttering his eye lashing and giving her his best puppy eyes.

Jae Ni couldn’t hold back from his overload of cuteness. She slid her arms out of Woohyun’s grasp, pinching his cheeks and cooing him. Woohyun brightened, pinching her cheeks lightly in return. He rested his forehead on hers as his gaze lowered to her lips. *It’s been too long since we’ve been like this.* Woohyun thought as he began to close the gap between the two of them

Jae Ni’s eyes instinctively drooped down, closing as his lips impacted against hers. The kiss was slow and gentle, showing the love between the two of them. Woohyun moved back after a while, and both their eyes slowly opened.

They gazed lovingly into each others’ eyes as they smiled. Just at that moment, a droplet of rain landed on Jae Ni’s cheek. They looked up to the sky as rain suddenly began to pelt down from the sky. Jae Ni giggled as Woohyun laughed. They held hands, running to the tunnel of the playground for shelter. They bustled into the small tunnel, facing each other and laughing.

They soon calmed down and a peaceful silence engulfed the area.

“So you wanted to tell me something?” Woohyun asked as Jae Ni looked down and began playing with her shoes.

“Well… I found out some huge news today.”

“Is it good or bad news?”

“I don’t really know…” Jae Ni said, as Woohyun looked at her in confusion.

“Well, tell me first then we’ll decide if it’s good or bad.” 

~~~

mianhae more dilydaly ~ BUT the next chappie will be up VERY soon (: 

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING MY FIC! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO; COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! BECAUSE I'LL GIVE YOU SOME COOKIES! <3 (okay fine, that's not possible, but it's the thought that counts right? :D) SARANGHAEYO! <3