차프터 03

Dance.

 

Jae Ni huffed angrily, mad that the driver had gotten away. Noticing that she was still standing on the road, the turned around quickly, to be blinded by a pair of shining headlights. Jae Ni screamed in her mind, as she could not move. Her fear was paralysing her, not letting her run away, not letting her decide between life and death.

Though she did want to end her life at times, she didn’t want to be murdered by someone else. If she wanted to die, she wanted to be the one to do it, as it would finally put her out of misery. The headlights became brighter as the car came closer. The car’s horn began honking, desperately telling Jae Ni to move out of the way.

But Jae Ni had no control over her body; she just continued to look in the direction of the car. Closing her eyes, she was struck on the side of her body. The huge weight of the vehicle sent her flying through the air like an unwanted rag doll. Her breathing slowed down, almost stopping completely. She landed with a thud on the floor, blood seeping quickly out of her wounds. She looked to the floor beside her, seeing that her phone was buzzing.

Her vision became blurry, as the pain took over her body. She could not move, she could not speak, and she could not live. She felt like her world had ended, and she was now in heaven, looking forward to a new life.

“MISS ARE YOU OKAY?! OMG PLEASE BE OKAY! MISS?!” A desperate male voice was heard, and Jae Ni could not open her eyes or mouth to see the identity of the person. She lay perfectly still as the person lifted her up, running towards his car and sitting her quickly in the back seat.

Jae Ni was losing blood fast, she closed her eyes, feeling like a sleeping pill was shutting down her system. The car stopped abruptly, throwing her forward as she felt a strong arm stopping her from flying into the dashboard.

Opening her eyes slightly, a handsome boy emerged before her eyes. *Am I in heaven?*

“Come on Miss, I need to take you inside.” The boy’s words broke her out of her thoughts as the pain became unbearable. The boy carefully stepped out of the car, walking around to Jae Ni’s side and slipping his arms carefully. He lifted her up carefully, hearing her scream in pain. He looked worriedly at the hospital in front of him before rushing in through the emergency area.

“EXCUSE ME I NEED HELP HERE!” The boy yelled, attracting the attention of many of the doctors, nurses and patients around the area. Seeing the state of the poor girl in his arms, they immediately ran to his aid.

“OH MY! WHAT HAPPENED?” The nurse asked, frantically finding a bed for Jae Ni to rest on. The boy was stuck for words, he didn’t know whether or not he should tell them he accidently hit her with his car. Since she was unconscious, she could not hear what he was saying.

He bit his lip as he mumbled a few incoherent words. The nurse moved her head closer to him as he repeated,

“I accidently hit her with my car.” He bit his lip again in guilt as the nurse moved back with shock written all over her face.

“BWOH?” She basically screamed as she looked back and forth from the boy and Jae Ni. The nurse sighed, as she remembered that he was actually nice enough to bring her to the hospital and face up to his faults.

She nodded as she made her way to Jae Ni, rolling Jae Ni’s bed into the emergency room. 

~~~

Mianhae again for not updating faster >.< I'll probably spend my entire weekend writing my fic (: 

OMG THE TEASER FOR THE BOYS O: WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3 

THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR SUBSCRIBING! MUCH APPRECIATED :D

사랑해요!