Chapter 21

Dance.

A few weeks had passed, and Jae Ni’s injuries were fully healed, except for a huge scar that made its way over her stomach. She smiled as Infinite came to pick her up, it felt very different from the last time she had been discharged from the hospital, where there was no one there to help her when she needed it. But here she was now, with 7 boys to help her.

She smiled as Woohyun offered to hold her bag for her, to which she protested but Woohyun disobeyed. She laughed as Woohyun skipped off, looping the bag over his shoulder in the process.

“You’re not going to steal my bag are you?” Jae Ni joked. Woohyun turned around smirking evilly and pretending to run away. Jae Ni laughed as Sungjong ‘came to the rescue’, running after Woohyun and tickling him playfully.

Woohyun put his hands up in surrender, giving the bag up to Sunggyu who was walking past, laughing at the scene.

“Araso araso you can stop now Sungjong.” Woohyun said, as his laughing slowed down. Sungjong stood up, dusting himself off before prancing away to join Jae Ni and the rest of Infinite.

“YAH! HOW COME NO ONE IS HELPING ME!” Woohyun whined childishly, as Infinite and Jae Ni laughed. Woohyun pretended to be angry, but because of Jae Ni’s aegyo attack, he ended up laughing.

“Hurry up kids, we need to get home before it gets dark.” Sunggyu said as if he was their dad.

“Neh Appa!” They all chorused, making Sunggyu laugh.

~~~

Jae Ni sat on her bed, re-reading the acceptance letter for Woollim Entertainment. *I wonder if I’m still a trainee.* She got up, putting her envelope into her bag before lying back down on her bed. She fell asleep almost immediately, dreaming about her future.

~~~

Jae Ni was lightly shaken the next morning, making her wake up from her peaceful slumber. She sat up slowly, fixing her hair and rubbing her eyes. Woohyun’s face soon emerged from the blur, as he told her to get ready for breakfast. She nodded, giving him a sleepy smile. *She’s so cute.*

Jae Ni got up, walking over to her closet and looking for a suitable outfit for her trip to Woollim Entertainment. She decided to go for a simple look, with shorts and a baggy t-shirt. As she finished washing up, she grabbed her pair of ulzzang glasses from the bedside table, checking herself in the mirror one last time before heading out for breakfast.

The boys immediately noticed her different style, asking her what the special occasion was.

“YOU’RE NOT GOING ON A DATE ARE YOU?!” Sungjong blurted, pretending to clutch his heart in rejection. Jae Ni giggled and shook her head, telling them that she was planning on visiting Woollim Entertainment. They nodded as they continued to eat breakfast.

~~~

Jae Ni and Infinite arrived at Woollim Entertainment. Many of the of the other trainees bowed to Infinite in respect, as they were their sunbaes in the music industry. Jae Ni smiled at them, attempting to give them good impressions are they would most likely become her future classmates.

She arrived at the front desk, telling them that she needed to speak with the CEO of Woollim Entertainment. The lady behind the desk nodded, quickly typing away at the computer without moving her eyes away from Jae Ni.

“Mr.~~~ is free at the moment, so he can see you now.” The lady said, smiling at Jae Ni, who returned the smile. “Just walk straight down this corridor and it’s the second door to your right, you’ll see it because it has a sign that says “CEO” on it.” The lady said, gesturing to the corridor left to the desk.

Jae Ni smiled and bowed politely, to which the lady bowed in return. Jae Ni clutched her bag nervously as she made her way down the corridor, stopping in front of a door with the sign “CEO” on it, just like the lady behind the counter had explained.

Breathing in deeply, she lifted her hand, lightly knocking on the door as a familiarly deep voice sounded from the other side.

“Come in.” 

~~~

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! MUCH APPRECIATED! <3

thankyou everyone for the advanced birthday wishes <3 hohoho sleepover party with my friends as a celebration (: ikr... we're such girls ... -shrugs- we cool we cool ~

GIRLS GENERATION MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT ~ 

YAY 2 DAYS ^^ (^)