Chapter 58

Dance.

 

Jae Ni’s eyes fluttered open slowly as the sunlight streamed through the crack of the blinds over the windows. She blinked a few times, clearing her blurry vision as she felt a pair of arms secure around her waist.

She turned her head to the side, seeing Woohyun’s face right beside her own. Jae Ni lifted her hand, brushing his bangs out of his face and inspecting his facial features. *Who am I to deserve such a perfect boyfriend?*

She ran her finger down his perfect nose, flinching when he moved slightly in his sleep. He returned to his normal position, his slumber not being broken by Jae Ni. She smiled running her finger along his bottom lip before leaning in and placing a featherless kiss upon them.

Jae Ni pulled back closing her own eyes once again and falling back to sleep.

Woohyun had been awake the entire time, and felt her affectionate movements. He felt a soft kiss being placed upon his lips, and his heart fluttered in his chest. The kiss sealed his determination; he was determined to convince her dad that their relationship would not go out of hand. He was determined to convince him that he would protect Jae Ni, no matter what problems they encountered.

~~~

Sungyeol and Myungsoo were sitting on the couch, when a soft ringing of Sungyeol’s phone could be heard. Sungyeol stood up abruptly, rushing off to find his phone is his overly messy room he shared with Sungjong and Hoya. He rummaged through his belongs, following the sounds of the rings and picking the phone up quickly.

The caller ID made his eyes widen, his hand began to tremble as he dropped his phone onto the floor. Myungsoo heard his phone drop and made his way quickly to Sungyeol’s room. He saw Sungyeol kicking his phone further and further away from himself.

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, placing his hand on Sungyeol’s shoulder and asking him what was wrong. Sungyeol lifted his trembling hand and pointed to the buzzing phone on the floor. Myungsoo stepped towards the phone, picking it up as his eyes widened.

He looked over at Sungyeol, who was shaking his head at the thought of Myungsoo picking up. Myungsoo closed his eyes in thought for a few seconds. *We can’t continue to run away from him for the rest of our lives, we need to stand up to him.*

He sighed as he looked back at the trembling Sungyeol. He touched the “accept” button on the phone as Sungyeol stopped moving. He stay crouched on the floor, blocking his ears as he did not want to hear the horrid man’s voice.

“What do you want?” Myungsoo growled as a low chuckle was heard on the other line.

“Hello Kim Myungsoo.” Sungyeol’s dad said.

“W-what do you want?” Myungsoo repeated, he couldn’t help but stutter, as his all too familiar feeling of fear engulfed him. He too was just as scared of Sungyeol’s dad as Sungyeol himself. Myungsoo was just better at hiding it, and the fact that the man that Sungyeol was scared of was his very own father, made him feel the need to fulfil the lost feeling of a fatherly figure for Sungyeol.

“Heh boy, you know what I want, give the phone to Sungyeol, I see him behind you.” 

~~~

BADUMP BADUMP ~~~ It didn't flood surprisingly, even though it rained basically the entire night.... And thee thunder.... -sigh-.. the thunder :3 

anyways.... THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING! COMMENT PLEASE! JEONGMAL GOMAWO! <3 SARANGHAEYO! <3