Chapter 66

Dance.

 

“그것은 거의 일몰 시간은어떻게 해변에대해서?” (It’s almost time for sunset, how about the beach?)

Jae Ni smiled as the boys ushered her into the room, pushing the dress and the heels into her hands and telling her to change. She listened obediently, excitement building up inside her.

She looked around the room, seeing that she had left a small amount of her belongings at their dorm. She opened her makeup bag, which she had coincidently left at Infinite’s dorm. She opened it, pouting as she picked up random products.

After a few minutes, she had decided to apply light makeup. She had a thin line of eyeliner and applied some blush on her cheeks. She finished it off with a small amount of pink lip gloss. She smiled to herself as she looked into the mirror, pouting once again as she saw her messy hair. *Ugh... dance practice hair…*

She grabbed her curler, which once again, had been coincidently left at Infinite’s dorm. She curled her hair lightly, smiling as she took another look at herself in the mirror.

She stood up from her seat, turning around and looking down at the dress that was lying on the bed. Jae Ni slipped the dress on; smiling when she noticed it was a perfect fit. To finish off the look, she put on her heels. Looking one last time in the mirror, she opened the door.

The boys’ gazes immediately moved from the television to Jae Ni.

“Wow….” Was all that came out of Sunggyu’s mouth. The other boys’ jaws were hanging to the floor, and it was quite obvious that they were speechless. Jae Ni rubbed her arm awkwardly, looking down in embarrassment.

Sungyeol noticed her uncomfortable behaviour and snapped out of his trance, telling the other boys to stop staring. They too snapped out of their trances, gulping and looking around to avoid Jae Ni and the other boys’ gazes.

Jae Ni let out a quiet giggle at the boys’ behaviour, making the boys turn their attention back to her. Sungjong cleared his throat awkwardly, before beginning.

“You look…. Really nice… Jae Ni-ah.” Sungjong said as the boys nodded in agreement, making Jae Ni smile.

 “Gomawo Sungjong Oppa.” Jae Ni said as her face slightly reddened. (A/N: I think I might’ve forgot to use the “oppa”s in my fic somewhere… so tell me if you find any :D (Jae Ni is younger than all of the members here))

Dongwoo noticed her flushed cheeks and let out a soft chuckle. Jae Ni turned her head to the clock on the wall, gasping as she saw that the time was almost 5:00. The boys turned their heads to the clock, standing up immediately and shooing Jae Ni. Jae Ni gave them on last smile before grabbing her bag and hurrying out the door.

“ANNYEONG JAE NI!” Sungjong yelled as dogs around the area began to bark. Sunggyu gave Sungjong a queer look, before bonking the back of Sungjong’s head with his hand and shaking his head at him. Sungjong just shrugged and laughed before following the other boys back into the dorm. 

~~~

the end is near ~ BUT not EXTREMELY near xD so probably a few more chapters to go, and I will write a epilogue for you guys as well (: 

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUPPORTING MY FIC! PLEASE CONTINUE TO COMMENT! SARANGHAE! <3