Chapter 19

Dance.

 

An ambulance arrived in a number of minutes, the paramedics gasping at the state Jae Ni was in. They quickly got to work, temporarily slowing the blood flow with a new bandage. Jae Ni’s face became pale from the blood loss, and her eyes were slowly shutting, making the boys scream in desperation.

The paramedics lifted her onto a stretcher, making their way quickly to the ambulance as the boys followed behind.

“Only one person can be with her now.” The paramedics stated, as Sunggyu’s hand shot up. He climbed into the ambulance, grabbing onto Jae Ni’s hand and telling her to be strong. The boys ran to their van, making their way quickly to hospital as well.

They burst into the hospital, attracting the attention of many patients around the area. They spotted Sunggyu sitting on a chair next to the emergency room. His face was in his hands, and they could tell from afar that he was crying. They made their way to Sunggyu’s side, desperately trying to stop their leader from crying while holding back their own tears.

~~~

1 hour passed, and the emergency light finally blinked off. They looked expectantly at the door, as Jae Ni was rolled out. All of the boys ran to her side, bursting into tears as they saw her lifeless face.

“She’s in a critical condition and will need blood transfusions in order to survive.” The doctor stated, looking around at all the boys. “How are you related to Miss Kwon?” Sunggyu cleared his throat, answering on behalf of all the members.

“We’re really close friends.” Infinite nodded at the doctor as he continued informing them about blood transfusions.

~~~

They all went in for blood tests, losing hope as they came out unsuccessful. Lastly, L went in, taking a lot longer than the rest of them had.

L came out of the room, his face a shade lighter than earlier.

“Match” he said weakly as he sat down on one of the seats next to Woohyun. (A/N: anyone know what blood type Jae Ni is then? :D)

“Woah hyung, are you okay?” Sungjong asked, worried about his hyung’s wellbeing. L nodded in response.

“It’s not me that you should be worried about." he said to Sungjong, as he jabbed his thumb to the room Jae Ni was in. Sungjong nodded as he crossed his fingers, in hope that Jae Ni would be alright. 

~~~

The doctor came out of the room Jae Ni was staying in, telling them that it was alright if they went in to visit her now. They nodded and bowed thankfully to the doctor. The doctor bowed lightly in return and made his way in the other direction as Infinite entered the room quietly.

The beeps of the heart-rate monitor echoed around the area, making the atmosphere extremely eerie. Jae Ni was in a state that was only seen in movies. She had an IV attached to her arm, and her eyes were shut tightly. Her face was even paler than before, and her arms looked skinnier than ever.

They bowed their heads in grief as they slowly made their way over to Jae Ni. Sungjong, who was the closest to Jae Ni than any of Infinite; broke down, making Infinite look at him with worried looks. Sunggyu, being the tough leader, held back his tears, making his way over to Sungjong and patting his back comfortingly.

The rest of Infinite were now in tears, standing around the bed and looking at Jae Ni with sorrowful eyes. *I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you, but I will try harder now.* 

~~~

dadada ~ hello there readers ^^ i hope you guys are enjoying my fic <3 Oh and "The Boys" performance yesterday was JJANG! Seriously... Thefan chants are just WOW O:

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! I APPRECIATE IT! <3