Chapter 28

Dance.

“Okay rule number 1; no public displaying of affection, aka PDA, around the house or anywhere you can be seen. 2; you are not allowed to sleep in the same room… Until you reach the age of 54.”

“Pfft…” Woohyun and Jae Ni let out a small laugh. *54?* All of Infinite were also trying to hide their laughter.

Sungyeol was biting his thumb, Myungsoo was trying to count the fruits in the bowl on the table, and the rest of them were trying to avoid Sunggyu’s gaze to take their minds off what he had just said. Woohyun was biting his lip as he was attempting to stifle his laughter, and Jae Ni was constantly fidgeting with her hands and twirling her thumbs.

Seeing everyone’s awkward behaviour, Sunggyu sighed.

“Okay fine, 53 then.” Sunggyu said. That was when everyone cracked, they all burst into laughter, falling onto the floor and hitting it with their hands. Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and looked around at all of them.

“AHEM!” He cleared his throat loudly, to get their attention. Everyone went quiet, and a few giggles could be heard every now and then. “Ah finally, the 3rd rule, you must NOT be seen by the public, if you want to go out, you MUST let me know and disguise yourself. Araso?”

“ARASO!” All of Infinite and Jae Ni chorused as they saluted to Sunggyu. Sunggyu chuckled as he shook his head, turning around and heading to the balcony to clear his mind. (A/N: once again, imaginary balcony)

As the door of the balcony closed, they all burst into laughter once again.

“AHAHAHA 53?!” Sungjong laughed.

“I don’t know about you… But I think he was serious about that…” Woohyun said, as Jae Ni’s eyes widened.

“What seriously!? 53?!” She said loudly, earning more laughter from the rest of the boys. Jae Ni sighed deeply, putting her head in her hands and shaking it.

~~~

The boys had finally calmed down, but had burst into another round of laughter as Sunggyu re-entered the lounge room. Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows, looking around at all the boys and stopping as he saw Woohyun and Jae Ni’s heads drooping slowly.

*They must have been tired, staying up so long at the hospital together.*

He put his finger up to his lips, telling the other boys to lower the volume. He pointed to Jae Ni and Woohyun, who were now snuggling up to each other and sleeping soundly.

“Awwwww” They all whispered as they watched the couple sleeping peacefully.

“Let’s move into another room, let them sleep.” Sunggyu said as he shooed the boys away. As the boys were leaving the room, Sungjong turned around to face Sunggyu.

“Didn’t you say that they couldn’t sleep in the same room until they were 53?” Sunggyu’s eyebrows furrowed in recognition, and he put his hand up to his chin in a thinking position.

“I’ll let them off this time, since they are tired form the hospital.” Sunggyu replied, and Sungjong smiled and turned to run after the boys.

With one last glance back, Sunggyu tagged along behind the boys.

~~~

Woohyun’s eyes slowly fluttered open, and he felt a light weight on his shoulder. Curiously, he turned his head to the side, to see Jae Ni’s face this close to his own. He gulped as his gaze lowered to her lips.

Unconsciously, he began to lean in,  and pressed his lips softly against her warm ones. After a few seconds, he pulled back, and gasped as he saw that Jae Ni’s eyes were now fully open.

He sat back in shock as Jae Ni lifted her head up. She smiled sweetly at him, making his relax immediately. Suddenly it hit him, he had no asked jae Ni to be his girlfriend yet.

He turned his gaze to meet Jae Ni’s eyes, gulping as he opened his mouth to speak.

“Uhm… Jae Ni ah… Will you…”

~~~

CLIFF HANGERRRRRRRRRR :D 

OMGOMGOMG IT'S MY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (^) FREAKEN AWESOME DAY TODAY!  feel free to skip this comment if you want.. it's going to be extremely long. :L 

WELL BASICALLY!!! i got 100 bucks and a bag for my birthday <3 and i went to a info night to the new school i'm going to next year. AND EVERYTHING THERE IS BRAND NEW! They're going to give us free laptops for 'work purposes'. AND the uniform isn't actually as ugly as I thought it was, it's more of a dark redish colour than a highlighter orange. AND the tie is actually really y <3 The uniform looks like the anime type uniform.. if that makes any sense <3 BUT YEAH it's really pretty O: Well the entire school is technology based, so you can talk to the teacher through a microphone, and she can talk to you through your headphones during I.T classes. There's a huge technology centre called the "iCentre" which is pretty damn awesome. There's also school socks for the uniform.. which is pretty funny :L The entire school is basically double the size of the school I am going to now, so it makes my school look like a minion. -breathes in- WELL that's the end of my spiel, I wonder if any of you could be stuffed reading that? :L 

WELL THEN, ENJOY MY FIC XD

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING! <3