Chapter 13

Dance.

 

Jae Ni looked up at Woohyun and nodded after Woohyun asked her if she wanted to come with them to practice. She smiled at the thought of seeing the boys doing what they do best.

“Well come on then, you better hurry.” Woohyun ushered, as he pushed Jae Ni into the bathroom to get ready. After a while, Jae Ni called for Woohyun, who came rushing quickly.

“Yes Jae Ni? Is something wrong?” He asked, knocking on the door. Jae Ni opened the door slightly, peering outside, making sure to hide her towel covered body.

"Can you... get me some clothes? I forgot to bring any..." Jae Ni stuttered, her face slightly reddening. What she didn’t know was that the mirror behind her was reflecting straight to Woohyun. Woohyun gulped, quickly closing the door before anything else happened.

Jae Ni stood awkwardly in the bathroom and waited for Woohyun to return. A few seconds later, Woohyun knocked on the door, and held out the clothes, without turning his head towards Jae Ni. Jae Ni took the clothes and thanked him.

She came out in her comfortable shorts and t-shirt that Woohyun had bought her. It felt great finally being in a new set of clothes. For the majority of her life, or ever since she could remember, she would always wear exactly the same clothes. Due to the lack of money, her mum could not afford to buy her any clothes, and the only time when she bought a new jacket was when her old one did no longer look like a jacket.

She sighed as she looked into the mirror one last time and smiled. She walked out of the bathroom, walking up to Woohyun to thank him for getting her the clothing. Woohyun smiled at her thankyou and told her to finish getting ready.

Jae Ni nodded, walking over to the bag full’s of clothes and pulling out a new set of runners. She smiled as she put them on, noticing that they fit perfectly. No one in her life had ever cared that much about her, and the thought of Woohyun caring about her made her heart feel warm. She stood up, walking around and smiling once again.

She walked out of the dorm and hopped into their van.

~~~

They arrived at their practice room and she followed them out. Sunggyu clicked the code into the machine and the door clicked open. Jae Ni’s eyes widened at the brilliant sight of their practice room. It was like nothing she had ever seen before. The floors sparkled and a huge mirror covered one of the walls. (A/N: pretend their practice room doesn’t actually look like the real thing :L)

Jae Ni walked in slowly, looking around as her jaw dropped open. She spotted a grand piano in the corner of the room, surrounded by heaps of music equipment. *Wow…*

The boys came in, setting their things down and stretching to get ready to dance. She sat down with her back leaning on the mirror and watched the boys intently.

“Ready guys?” Sunggyu asked, as he walked over to the computer located at the back of the room. They nodded as they got into position. Sunggyu clicked play as loud music boomed through the room, making the walls vibrate. The boys began their dance, making Jae Ni gape at their in-sync moves. She continued to watch the boys, as if they were gliding over the floor. *Wow…*

Suddenly, her mood dropped, as she remembered she could no longer dance like they did. She lowered her head, as tears began to drop down from her eyes onto her crossed legs. Noticing her tears, all of the boys stopped dancing, rushing to her side.

“What’s wrong Jae Ni ah?” Woohyun asked worriedly. Jae Ni shook her head as she closed her eyes and brought her legs up to her chest. She rested her forehead on her knees as she attempted to stop the tears from coming out.

The boys sat down around her, watching as she breathed in and out heavily. Seeing that she did not want the boys to see her cry, Sunggyu started the music once again, standing in his area and getting ready. Instinctively, the boys stood up, walking over to their spots and getting ready to begin.

Jae Ni watched in awe as the boys danced and smiled at her. She immediately felt better. Though she could no longer dance, she now had these boys, to bring her up when she was down and to make her laugh and smile. She smiled as she continued to watch them, following them with her eyes as they moved closer to her.

“Don’t cry Jae Ni ah.” Sungjong said, smiling as he squatted in front of her and patted her head. She smiled and nodded, wiping away her tears. “WELL COME ON IS ANYONE HUNGRY?!” Sungjong said loudly, making Jae Ni giggle.

*That’s right Jae Ni-ah smile. When you’re happy, I’m happy too.* Woohyun thought to himself.

~~~

THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING! MODOODUEL SARANGHAEYO!