Chapter 29

Dance.

“Uhm… Jae Ni ah… Will you…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Woohyun was cut off when all of the boys entered the room. Seeing that the two were awake, they began talking loudly, destroying the atmosphere. Woohyun let out a sigh as Jae Ni giggled. *Way to go guys…*

She swung her legs around so they touched the floor, and stood up, stretching and yawning loudly.

Woohyun laughed as he too stood up and stretched.

‘What time is it?” She asked, as Woohyun looked down at his watch and answered Jae Ni.

“It’s 9:30.”

“BWOH?! WE’VE BEEN SLEEPING FOR 2 HOURS?!” She said loudly, attracting the attention of the other boys. On cue, her stomach rumbled, as the boys laughed and her face reddened. She clutched her stomach embarrassingly and looked down to avoid the gaze of the boys.

“Come on, let’s go out to eat.” Woohyun said, patting her on the shoulder.

“Ah finally, the 3rd rule, you must NOT be seen by the public, if you want to go out, you MUST let me know and disguise yourself. Araso?”

Jae Ni turned to Woohyun, grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards Sunggyu.

“Sunggyu Oppa, can me and Woohyun Oppa go out to eat dinner?” She asked cutely, attacking Sunggyu with her aegyo. Sunggyu’s face softened, as he nodded, reminding them to wear disguises. She nodded and jumped happily, with Woohyun being dragged along behind her.

“Oppa KAJA!” She cheered, as Woohyun laughed and nodded.

~~~

The two of them arrived at a small restaurant that was near their house. They smiled at the lady behind the counter, as she gave them queer looks. Not only were they wearing ridiculous glasses, they also had awkward wigs and hats on, making them look extremely shifty.

Walking past a mirror that was conveniently on the wall next to them, they laughed at their appearance. Not only was Jae Ni’s wig blue and fluffy, she had topped it off with an awkwardly tall green top hat. Her glasses had zebra prints on them, making her look like a complete fashion terrorist.

She looked over at Woohyun, and he too, looked like a complete fashion terrorist. He was wearing a bright red afro wig, and had squished a green cap on, in hope to ‘match’ with Jae Ni. Woohyun had pink square glasses on with red lenses that reflected any light that came in contact with them.

As Woohyun stared back at her, they laughed, making the lady behind the counter give them the “What-the-hell” look. *Are these two alright?*

After a short while, they had regained their composure and made their way to a seat close to the back corner away from the window where they couldn't be seen by passerbyers.

Jae Ni breathed out deeply as she fanned herself. The wig was extremely stuffy, considering that it was summer at the time. Woohyun noticed her movements, and told her it was okay to take off the wig because they were in a restaurant.

She smiled gratefully, taking off the wig as Woohyun did so too. They began to talk quietly, as their food arrived.

~~~

As they were eating, Woohyun directed his gaze at Jae Ni, noticing a small bit of sauce on the side of her lips. He smiled as he reached over the table, grabbing his napklin and wiping it off affectionately.

Jae Ni’s face reddened as she bowed her head in thanks. He smiled at her, placing the napkin back down and continuing to eat. 

~~~

Mianhae for the short-ish chapter, it was actually 1 chapter in total, but it ended up being about 1000 words, so i cut it down into two. :L 

i think i'm going high on my birthday xD like.. epicly high... LOLOL XD too much hungry jacks? :L -shrugs- well that's all i can update today ~ got a assignment due tomorrow ... -sigh- annyeong readers <3 

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! SARANGHAEYO! <3