Chapter 39

Dance.

Jae Ni groaned as her eyes opened slowly, she inspected her surroundings, hearing the soft dripping of water in the distance.

Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop.

The sound echoed around the room, sending shivers down Jae Ni’s spine. She attempted to move, but realised that her hands and feet were tied together. She shivered as a gust of wind blew from outside the broken window. It was like the perfect kidnapping warehouse that was only seen in movies. She gulped as she heard footsteps from outside. The door slowly creaked open, revealing the same man from before.

He made slow steps towards her, as she shuffled back in fear. He squatted down in front of her, grabbing her chin harshly and turning her to face him.

“Your prince charming should be coming here anytime soon.” He said, as he smirked. *Prince Charming? Does he mean Woohyun?*

Jae Ni furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as he let go of her, pushing her down harshly onto the floor.

“He ruined my life, so I’ll ruin his.” He muttered, making Jae Ni more confused than she already was. She looked up at him, seeing that he had an angry twinkle in his eye.

“W-w-what did he do to you?” Jae Ni asked as he turned to her. He breathed in, as he shook his head.

“He…. Took my dream…. “ He began, as he looked up to the ceiling. “So… I’ll take his….” His calm state became one of anger, and his head whipped to stare at Jae Ni, making her flinch.

“Be a good girl and stay here, I don’t want to hurt you when he’s not here to see.” He said, as he walked off into the distance, slamming the door behind him. Jae Ni returned her gaze to her surroundings, the dripping of the tap more consistent as time ticked by.

What had been about 2 hours, felt like years for Jae Ni. She sat, huddling in a small ball, alone, in the dark warehouse. Her eyes were just about to drooped closed, when she heard quick footsteps from outside. Her hopes rose, but dropped as soon as the identity behind the footsteps was revealed.

“Get up, your prince charming in here.” The man ordered, as he grabbed her arms and pulled her up violently. She struggled to find her feet, but because of the man’s iron grip, she managed not to fall over. The man’s grip on her arm felt awkwardly familiar, but she waved off the thought as fear took over.

He pushed her harshly to the door, kicking it open with his feet and continuing to push her out. Jae Ni’s eyes widened when she saw the man taking a pocket knife out and opening it with his mouth. She gulped as 11 figures emerged from the shadows. *They’re here for me?*

“JAE NI!” Woohyun yelled, and Jae Ni’s face brightened. The happy expressions on both their faces slid off as soon as the man lifted the knife to Jae Ni’s throat. Jae Ni gulped, looking down at the knife, then at Woohyun with pleading eyes. *Please help me…. Please* she begged, closing her eyes as a lone tear rolled down her cheeks.

All 11 hearts broke as they saw the tear drip onto the man’s hand. They couldn’t help but think that they were the reason behind the entire problem. Woohyun breathed in deeply, putting his hand out to the man. 

~~~

alot of drama ey? i like cliffhangers ~ :L 

watch out for more drama, sorry the yeol brother's story is still not going to be revealed yet. i actually kinda forgot about it, and wrote a few chapters, so please be patient. Just thought you'd like to know, but for the first time, while I was writing the Yeol brother's story, I actually got teary. O.O So brace yourself araso? (: 

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! SARANGHAEYO! <3