Chapter 51

Dance.

“W-W-Wait… MY parents?!” She asked as he looked curiously into his eyes.

“Y-yeah…. The ones at the restaurant… my parents….” He said slowly, furrowing his eyebrows and looking back at her with equally confused eyes.

“B-B-But… they’re my parents….” She said, jabbing her thumb at herself. Both their eyes widened.

“W-w-wait… does that mean…” She started as she pointed between him and herself. Their eyes widened more and they stood up quickly. Jae Ni was the first to start running, and Jae Min followed soon after, telling her to slow down because of her injury.

As they were running, Jae Ni thought about the two of them, she only now realised that they had similar names, and they both had their mum’s eyes. Her breathing became faster as she continued to run. She stopped in front of the restaurant, putting her hand to her chest and breathing in and out deeply.

Jae Min stopped behind her and bent down and put his hand on his knees, catching his breath.

“We didn’t…. have… to run….” He said between pants as he looked up to see Jae Ni beginning to walk into the restaurant. “W-W-Wait…” he started as Jae Ni turned around curiously. Jae Min stood up straight. “Okay let’s go.” He said as he breathed in and out deeply.

Jae Ni furrowed her eyebrows. *Since when has he been so unfit?*

They walked together into the restaurant, making their way back to the table they were at before. They were greeted again by their parents.

“Sit down, we need to talk with both of you.” Their parents said as Jae Ni and Jae Min looked at each other and sat down awkwardly. “Okay, you guys need to let us explain before you in araso?” Their dad said as Jae Ni and Jae Min both nodded.

“Okay…. So… You two…. Are siblings…” He said as Jae Ni and Jae Min’s eyes widened, they looked over at each other. Similar thoughts were going through both their minds at the moment. *But he tried to kill me.* Jae Ni thought. *But I nearly killed her.* Jae Min thought.

They shook their heads, releasing their thoughts and turning back to their dad.

“You see, your mum and I had Jae Min back in the day, when we were just married.”

“WAIT YOU WERE TOGETHER BEFORE YOU MARRIED DAD?!” Jae Ni yelled, attracting the attention of many of the other customers. She ignored all the stares for the moment, her eyes wide and her jaw hanging low. *My mum married this man before my dad?*

Their dad put up his finger, telling her to stop her babbling. He sighed deeply.

“I was with your mum for 2 years, but when we had Jae Min. My parents heavily disagreed with the marriage between me and your mum. So I was forced to move away, away to America to study abroad. They thought I was too young to have children, despite the fact that I was 22.”

“So… you left me behind?” Jae Min said slowly, as his eyes widened in disbelief. 

~~~

To be continued, so don't worry. :L 

don't worry the explanation is not done yet ~ i'll update soon maybe (: 

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING! COMMENTS ARE LOVED VERY MUCHILY! SARANGHAEYO! <3